You know they say something like "Don't count your chickens when they're in the bush," or something like that. Well you my friend can start counting cause you already got your bush in hand! Those are some gorgeous fat buds.
Thank you POG

Some pictures

6F9E57AB-85DC-4EFF-8C42-DD00C3C7F504.jpeg

EB92307D-5D1A-4DFD-9B14-E13C05D0AE59.jpeg

FB82AF0B-DCA7-4E9D-900B-3DA3E2CCDAA2.jpeg

3B69FB6F-1168-431E-82F9-71DD6261E54F.jpeg

Good afternoon 420 another beautiful day just feed my plants and did my daily bud rot cutting. The weeks cannot go by fast enough for me. Couple more weeks just got to hang in there and it will all be worth it. My plants are so stinky you can smell them in the house now. My neighbors say the smell is really strong at their house but thankfully they like the smell. My hands are sticky as hell from cutting rot. I found that Dawn dish spray gets it off really good. Hope everyone has a nice day and happy growing.

My hands are sticky as hell from cutting rot. I found that Dawn dish spray gets it off really good.
Instead of wasting all that Thc goodness. Try some store bought lotion & when it dissolves the thc, rub it into your achy spots. Works for me :passitleft:

Good afternoon 420 another beautiful day just feed my plants and did my daily bud rot cutting. The weeks cannot go by fast enough for me. Couple more weeks just got to hang in there and it will all be worth it. My plants are so stinky you can smell them in the house now. My neighbors say the smell is really strong at their house but thankfully they like the smell. My hands are sticky as hell from cutting rot. I found that Dawn dish spray gets it off really good. Hope everyone has a nice day and happy growing.
Almost there Keith the finish line 🏁 is just in sight. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheer:

Those deep purple leaves give the last one an "exotic" look- and
the other two look just plain awesome!
I hope the next two weeks are good ones for you, weather-wise, Keith..🌞☀️

Thanks Carcass Today was a bad day for my large sour diesel every branch I looked at had rot.

Hello 420ers I think I may have to take some drastic measures. I am thinking about cutting my largest plant because the rot is taking over it. My thought is it is in the middle of the three plants and is the worst of all of them. My small plant shows very little bud rot but being next to the one in the middle it will not be long before it is infected. The one I will cut has good bud on top but even that is starting to go bad. This way I will get some bud from it and open the way up for the smaller one to hopefully fully mature. The apple fritter is holding her own right now. I really do not want to cut it, but it may save the other two plants. I have to ask what you think.

Back
Top Bottom