It's not looking like the citric acid is any match for the constant rain (if it were going to do anything at all), but rather than wonder how far along you are, take a tester flower from the middle or down low and quick dry for an idea of what it would be like if you absolutely had to cut it down now.

I quick dry with a toaster canoe:
full

Don't walk away if the buds are small as they can dry pretty quickly there.
The old toaster canoe will not let you down Keith 👍. Many buds have been toasted for testing as described above 👆. Hope it’s heavy hitting. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Can you find me that $10 food dehydrator on amazon.com?
We have a cheaper version of this (no fancy fancy stainless steel on ours.) 4-6 hours and its passable good. i very much appreciate our prices are way cheaper than other places in the world (I temporarily forgot this!) but reckon there’s one on Amazon in the $30 range you hunt it out - ours gets used for lots of stuff ehen not being used for my excited self wanting to try a new strain.

Its funny - a toaster costs more here as no one uses them round these parts because toast isn’t a thing! 😂

OSTBA Food Dehydrator, Dehydrator for Food and Jerky, Fruits, Herbs, Veggies, Temperature Control Electric Food Dryer Machine, 5 BPA-Free Trays Dishwasher Safe, 240W, Recipe Book Included Amazon.com

It's not looking like the citric acid is any match for the constant rain (if it were going to do anything at all), but rather than wonder how far along you are, take a tester flower from the middle or down low and quick dry for an idea of what it would be like if you absolutely had to cut it down now.

I quick dry with a toaster canoe:
full

Don't walk away if the buds are small as they can dry pretty quickly there.
I thought that i was the only fool using the quick dry toaster method. Glad to see other stoners doing it.

What a beautiful morning I was just checking out my plants and I have a good number of nice buds. The apple fritter gives me a lot of hope for harvest. I had to cut some more bud rot but not much. A couple few weeks and they will be ready to harvest. I am very happy with what I see. Both sour diesels show promise of good bud. I cut a couple buds to do a tester on. The sour diesel is not ready I already know that as I did a tester and did not get as high as I should have but the apple fritter will be tested later today, and we will see how far along she is. If things keep going at their present pace, I will be very happy with my harvest. My small plant shows little bud rot but smaller buds than the other sour diesel. The apple fritter is still the apple of my eye she has big fat buds. It is amazing how a nice day can make you fell.

Still looks like a ton of bud on there:bravo: That first plant is :drool:
Thanks Joe I appreciate the nice words. 1 day has brought my feeling around a 100% amazing what a nice day will bring. No rain this week.

You're almost there man, and you still have a load of good bud! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom