Good afternoon :420: It is a beautiful fall day in the 60s and sunny with a nice breeze which I need to keep things dry. I sprayed with citric acid this morning also cut some more bud rot. It will not go away I will just keep cutting it when I see it and I hope I do not end up cutting all the bud. I will just have to wait and see. My once beautiful plants are slowly being cut away. I had such a wonderful feeling before the rot started but now it is slowly going away. I do not wish this on anyone. 3 weeks seems like forever. Well maybe 2 weeks I still have hope that I will get some bud out of these plants. Both strains were supposed to be great weed high in THC but very little CBD. I am very thankful I belong to this web site, so I get to see a lot of fine grows and some of the best weed ever grown. It looks like my small plant is my hold out on the rot I have cut very little rot from it, but the buds are nowhere as big as the topped sour diesel, or the apple fritter it also looks like it has a lot longer to mature than the other two plants. I wish I could just cut them now but that would give me shitty weed that's not ready and give me no buzz. If it gets too bad, I am going to just cut them down and end the shitty feeling. But I still wish you all the best and happy growing and stay safe.
just a couple more weeks there Keith, you've done a great job so far & the finish line is in sight i think you'll get more than you're expecting just need to stay on top as best you can, hopefully the weather cooperates from here on

just a couple more weeks there Keith, you've done a great job so far & the finish line is in sight i think you'll get more than you're expecting just need to stay on top as best you can, hopefully the weather cooperates from here on
Thanks, con I needed that.

Since botrytis is known to attack tomato plants, there might be some lurking on those. Maybe taking all the dead/dying stuff off the maters and binning them might help?
Thanks, I think I will pick what is left of my tomato's and put the greener ones in a brown paper bag.

Well maybe 2 weeks I still have hope that I will get some bud out of these plants.
As large as they are, you're bound to get quite a bit of (smokable) weed out of 'em, even with the rot slowly eating away at parts of them- but it sure is a pisser that it has to be that way...

Hell, just inspecting 3 plants that size every day has got to be a real chore...but I think you'll really make a difference in the final yields by sticking with your daily "rot patrol"...👍

Good luck from here on in, Keith🤞

Hang in there @KeithLemon anything is better than nothing. As I said you can fight mother nature But sometimes have to take losses
I had to take my grapes down early cause the wasps found them, like to wait till the first frost
Mother nature is just teaching me a lesson one all outdoor growers have to learn one way or another. I am glad I am around people that know this. I will not quit I will take the plants to the end and what I get I get. I did a lot of learning this year. Next year will be much easier to start I have germinated seeds and taken them to the size and health they are today. This was my first time, and I enjoyed every minute of it even watch a microburst almost take out my plants.

I enjoyed every minute of it even watch a microburst almost take out my plants.
Uh oh! Are we going to hear Version 3.0? :p

(Just trying to give you a chuckle Keith. Hang in there brother!)

Am I whining!
NO!

You're reporting on what's going on with your grow. I commend you. Many probably wouldn't even take the time to update so often if they were going through your weather conundrum.

BTW, your next grow, the one after that and the one following that one, should not be called your "First Plant." :p

NO!

You're reporting on what's going on with your grow. I commend you. Many probably wouldn't even take the time to update so often if they were going through your weather conundrum.

BTW, your next grow, the one after that and the one following that one, should not be called your "First Plant." :p
New journal next year but this is really my first real grow from seed to harvest. Last year was a plant half grown and all I did was look at it and do whatever Shed said. Pretty close to this years. Ha Ha

Since botrytis is known to attack tomato plants, there might be some lurking on those. Maybe taking all the dead/dying stuff off the maters and binning them might help?
Nice thinking there Shedster I wouldn’t have guessed that the maters were causing problems. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice thinking there Shedster I wouldn’t have guessed that the maters were causing problems. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Powdery Mildew is a big problem for Pumpkins, Squash, Zucchini & other vining plants, so don't plant these anywhere near cannabis.
Peas were the first to get it

Powdery Mildew is a big problem for Pumpkins, Squash, Zucchini & other vining plants, so don't plant these anywhere near cannabis.
Peas were the first to get it
I have had problems with squash having fungus. I did not grow any this year it was cheap enough to buy it. If I grow any next year I will be sure to keep it away from my weed plants.

Morning pictures

A56A5083-76E0-474B-8003-1A1013988F15.jpeg

D4FC36D9-4CDE-4355-9FD9-670941882BE5.jpeg

08B99ACD-2EAF-4104-BB52-3B156C892798.jpeg

AB0D8F9B-8E15-4FFC-B839-3A0148707328.jpeg

46D063EC-B1A3-4825-B6FA-3195329E5EA5.jpeg

E0A1540C-FC17-4720-AE68-1E053D9A3A4B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom