Yes, I do have the room and that is what my son keeps telling me to get a little green house it would be the answer to a lot of my problems. It would give me a lot more control over the rain. I must seriously think about getting one. It would also look really good in my yard.
I'm using a garage frame from Costco.
I put double 6ml poly on it.
Maby $600 total.
And I still use it as a garage in the winter.
A few fans and your set.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Your green house is much larger than I would need as I only grow 3 plants any more than that and I would not be able to handle them.
I could be growing just the 4 big ones in there comfortably.
But I'm a little over ambitious and grew 21 more. :rofl:
You can get something smaller, there are a million options.
If you decide to do it I can guide you a little if you need.
I made a couple mistakes last year that I corrected.

Bill284 😎

I could be growing just the 4 big ones in there comfortably.
But I'm a little over ambitious and grew 21 more. :rofl:
You can get something smaller, there are a million options.
If you decide to do it I can guide you a little if you need.
I made a couple mistakes last year that I corrected.

Bill284 😎
I will be looking this winter as they will most likely be on sale during wintertime. There are lot of them out there so choosing will be a lot of fun. I think that is the route I am going to go I have been thinking about one for a long time now and it will make life a lot easier.

I will be looking this winter as they will most likely be on sale during wintertime. There are lot of them out there so choosing will be a lot of fun. I think that is the route I am going to go I have been thinking about one for a long time now and it will make life a lot easier.
Or look for a used frame. Lots of time the sun & wind destroy the fabric covers on those pop up garages & people sell cheap cause they can't find a new cover. Just like the small green houses

Or look for a used frame. Lots of time the sun & wind destroy the fabric covers on those pop up garages & people sell cheap cause they can't find a new cover. Just like the small green houses
I know what you are talking about I have seen people giving them away just to get them out of their yards. I will keep my eyes open for a used one.

All sprayed with citric acid and found more bud rot and cut it out. It was not too bad but any rot sucks. I should have a few nice days the rest of this week and hopefully I will get the rot under control again till the next rain. I hope everyone's week is progressing well. I started week 8 of flower and I hope it only takes 10 weeks to mature. The apple fritter looks like it will make it in another week or two. The pistils are changing I hope this is a good sign.

I was just out budgazing and my pistils on my apple fritter are turning reddish brown, that means thy are maturing. I think it will be a couple weeks before they are ready. Thats what I read the pistils should turn reddish brown the best I can tell on the tric. is they being clear. It is hard for me to tell.

I was just out budgazing and my pistils on my apple fritter are turning reddish brown, that means thy are maturing. I think it will be a couple weeks before they are ready. Thats what I read the pistils should turn reddish brown the best I can tell on the tric. is they being clear. It is hard for me to tell.
Looking great bro, fattening up 💪

When it comes to maturing I don't look at trichomes until pistils are orange and are laying flat rather then spiky.. then check the Trichomes after.

I know what you are talking about I have seen people giving them away just to get them out of their yards. I will keep my eyes open for a used one.
There’s thousands of diy greenhouses on utube. CL🍀

Some pictures

7B88D3AD-83E8-4289-B8DC-4C5980F518C0.jpeg

E1FA0227-87FB-4F7B-A8E2-2097283948DC.jpeg

3971B0BE-9B33-402B-897A-4DF0F629C480.jpeg

69521C61-B009-4910-AB76-320D768FA991.jpeg

8FE079ED-F1AB-429D-8DB4-8A4A460347A9.jpeg

6563EB49-2112-4FC6-B52E-D404DF34B0DB.jpeg

Good afternoon :420: It is a beautiful fall day in the 60s and sunny with a nice breeze which I need to keep things dry. I sprayed with citric acid this morning also cut some more bud rot. It will not go away I will just keep cutting it when I see it and I hope I do not end up cutting all the bud. I will just have to wait and see. My once beautiful plants are slowly being cut away. I had such a wonderful feeling before the rot started but now it is slowly going away. I do not wish this on anyone. 3 weeks seems like forever. Well maybe 2 weeks I still have hope that I will get some bud out of these plants. Both strains were supposed to be great weed high in THC but very little CBD. I am very thankful I belong to this web site, so I get to see a lot of fine grows and some of the best weed ever grown. It looks like my small plant is my hold out on the rot I have cut very little rot from it, but the buds are nowhere as big as the topped sour diesel, or the apple fritter it also looks like it has a lot longer to mature than the other two plants. I wish I could just cut them now but that would give me shitty weed that's not ready and give me no buzz. If it gets too bad, I am going to just cut them down and end the shitty feeling. But I still wish you all the best and happy growing and stay safe.

Hang in there @KeithLemon anything is better than nothing. As I said you can fight mother nature But sometimes have to take losses
I had to take my grapes down early cause the wasps found them, like to wait till the first frost

Back
Top Bottom