I think a good hybrid would be ideal? You still want that good stretch and spaced nodes? A indica will be short and stocky so more susceptible to rot?? Something with a shorter flowering time but still quite tall then get some training form early to really open it up. 🤔 just thinking out loud bro. Nice that your thinking ahead 👌

I think a good hybrid would be ideal? You still want that good stretch and spaced nodes? A indica will be short and stocky so more susceptible to rot?? Something with a shorter flowering time but still quite tall then get some training form early to really open it up. 🤔 just thinking out loud bro. Nice that your thinking ahead 👌
Thanks, Greenvein think out loud any time I appreciate it. I have some Pineapple Chunks and Pineapple Express seeds from Barney's Farm for next year I have a total of 4 seeds and if I can get all 4 to take it will be fine for my grow. I also have some sour diesel seeds I will germinate them for my brother in-law and cousin to grow. The germination and growing them up to up pot is my favorite part of growing. I will still get some more seeds also indica or hybrid with a short flowering time. Hopefully a smaller plant anything but an auto I do not want to grow autos.

Thanks, Greenvein think out loud any time I appreciate it. I have some Pineapple Chunks and Pineapple Express seeds from Barney's Farm for next year I have a total of 4 seeds and if I can get all 4 to take it will be fine for my grow. I also have some sour diesel seeds I will germinate them for my brother in-law and cousin to grow. The germination and growing them up to up pot is my favorite part of growing. I will still get some more seeds also indica or hybrid with a short flowering time. Hopefully a smaller plant anything but an auto I do not want to grow autos.
Nice bro looking forward to that! I hope you don't have pineapple on your pizza 🍕🤣🤣
I'm with you on the early veg when training begins their so vibrant! đź‘Ś

A little trim on two plants and some pictures

9309C422-2C98-4AF9-A5D5-40ACF0DA89BC.jpeg

4EAB84D4-351A-41E8-BC02-51EE61B79C82.jpeg

5EA80867-4FB4-4A8D-82FA-E5C110EC989C.jpeg

86ADAD3C-FC7C-42FE-A94D-6ED1732C2DB8.jpeg

AC6BA731-F8BA-43E3-86EF-2125C5DD65E5.jpeg

24F71F27-97B7-4D5B-8B45-45A4D3604C05.jpeg

18F22DC1-2315-41D3-9860-982E65D9D178.jpeg

0581FF3C-A24A-4DAD-9A93-7B4FCD1FCCD3.jpeg

B86FA619-7D3A-46F5-82F6-71F94DF61AC0.jpeg

5F90C420-E181-42E2-A04F-5D083437CB42.jpeg

Nice bro looking forward to that! I hope you don't have pineapple on your pizza 🍕🤣🤣
I'm with you on the early veg when training begins their so vibrant! đź‘Ś
Definitely some training next year I have to start somewhere. I did no training this year but have watched everyone enough to give it a try. I learned a lot this year so far. Thanks for the nice words.

I see you figured out your support solution. Those look very solid and like they’ll stand up to your weather. Nice.
I tied them up a little more today because the rain is coming again this weekend, and the colas tend to sag a good amount.

Those are looking amazing keith how tall are they on average? Look to be about 7-8 feet in those potsđź‘Ś
Thanks Newb I would say about 8 ft. for the tallest one. I topped tis one plant, so it has two main colas although one is taller than the other.

Got rain coming tomorrow so I tried to cover two of my plant but only had luck with one of them the apple fritter I used light 1mil plastic. I could not get it to cover the sour diesel it just was not wide enough. I do not know if this is going to work but I had to try something. I already had rot because of the rain. I found no rot today, but the rain will most likely change that. I have been spraying with citric acid and I think it was working. I will have to wait and see what happens. If there is a break in the rain I will go out and try to remove as much water as possible. I have learned a lot this year and one thing is you cannot control the rain and the rot that comes with it. Hope everyone has a nice weekend and be safe. Happy growing.

This rain is going to kill my plants. I will have to go out in between rain and try to shake off some of the water and I need to get the gas blower out and see if that helps. This rain is a bummer.
Those are some mighty big plants remember friend....I know you're picking pieces of bud rot out every day but in retrospect, it's really a minute amount when compared the harvest you will have. You know, this outdoor growing is so stressful. I really want to grow huge plants outside one day but man oh man, I will not lie and say that I wouldn't be more than comfortable just keeping on keeping on with my tent grows. Looking for bugs every day, worrying about rain and mildew and rot, the entire environmental unknown...just all of it, makes me so leary...I admit I have not truly "enjoyed" this Bubblegum grow outside because I have been filled with anxiety since I put her outside.....just stay positive brother. You can't let some isolated botryitis take away from the splendor that is your garden

Those are some mighty big plants remember friend....I know you're picking pieces of bud rot out every day but in retrospect, it's really a minute amount when compared the harvest you will have. You know, this outdoor growing is so stressful. I really want to grow huge plants outside one day but man oh man, I will not lie and say that I wouldn't be more than comfortable just keeping on keeping on with my tent grows. Looking for bugs every day, worrying about rain and mildew and rot, the entire environmental unknown...just all of it, makes me so leary...I admit I have not truly "enjoyed" this Bubblegum grow outside because I have been filled with anxiety since I put her outside.....just stay positive brother. You can't let some isolated botryitis take away from the splendor that is your garden
Thank you, Krissi your vote of confidence really helps me. It is what it is and as you said I have a lot of buds on my plants and bud rot is just part of the game growing outdoors. Krissi, you grow some of the best plants I have seen on 420. Someday I will try an indoor grow and your Bubblegum plant will be just fine. :thanks:

Thank you, Krissi your vote of confidence really helps me. It is what it is and as you said I have a lot of buds on my plants and bud rot is just part of the game growing outdoors. Krissi, you grow some of the best plants I have seen on 420. Someday I will try an indoor grow and your Bubblegum plant will be just fine. :thanks:
:green_heart: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom