Moving forward couple things you can do to prevent on the others. Leafblowing them lightly in the morning paired with shaking the stock can help drying them off from the dew every morning.

You may also put up a tarp over them when knowing rain or wet weather is in the forecast. I may have some photos i can show you of my last years plant that i had out till about 31st of October and it really helped keep all the rain off it in those later weeks of flower.

Bud rot is always a real pain to deal with. Always better to remove any that you find and really keeping on top of eliminating any that you find.

you may also want to look into some folloage sprays such as pure crop im using that is one of uses is to supposedly to prevent bud rot.
Thank you Newb I will need to get some pure crop, hopefully I can find it around here.

I bet if you look closely you will see caterpillar poops were your rot issue is. When it rains on there droppings rot will initiate from the poop.
I have not seen 1 caterpillar ever here. But I will keep looking Thanks Bean

Keith my brother you have done nothing wrong and you can’t control the weather. I know how much it hurts to lose anything but knowing it wasn’t your fault should be a consolation. You should be proud of yourself for everything that you’ve accomplished and just think 🤔 where you were @ last year. CL🍀. :woohoo: :thumb:
Thanks Capt. Those kind word come at the right time, and I appreciate them. I have learned a lot from you and the Shedster as well as others. Bud rot sucks but it is part of growing and Bill can contest to that. I watched what he did and follow that.

Thank you Newb I will need to get some pure crop, hopefully I can find it around here.
That being said i would do some research today and seek some other opinions on the matter. Might be something better for your specific situation. You have been doing an amazing job with your garden nothing we can do about the weather besides adapting 👌

Sorry about my previous reply must have double sent before i was finished lol

I would wait for a dry morning and H2O2 the lot of them, otherwise you could just be chasing it around
Cleans up any bugs/poop too

Copper is clearly not safe for smokables. Use h202, citric acid, or soap and baking soda those are really the only safe choices for control of mildew or mold. I am using a product I got at Lowes it is called Natures Ally disease control citric acid for mildew totally safe to apply over and over my plants look great no burn. And it actually works or I would be infested LOL!

Copper is clearly not safe for smokables. Use h202, citric acid, or soap and baking soda those are really the only safe choices for control of mildew or mold.
I have citric acid just need the ratio per gallon of water.

Most soft bodied insects are killed on contact by citric acid.

One important thing to mention is to make Citric acid sprays effective you should mix it with surfactants and combining different non-ionic surfactants makes them more effective like using tween20 and regular dish soap.

Back
Top Bottom