Yes it does suck PB works great it's easy to use but can't get anymore. I wish I bought a couple kits when I could. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. There are so many different nutrients out there but finding one that works as good is very difficult. I will still need to find something for next year. I will keep my eyes and ears open someone will find something out there with the easiness and quality of PB. I have to thank Stone for my last kit it was an easy fair deal I would like to find another trade I could do with someone. But on the other hand, I will need to find something before starting a new grow.

Good morning my 420 family. Itis a beautiful day with a little breeze that will help dry out my buds. Sunny breezy what more can I ask for. Well may be a couple less weeks of flower would be nice. HaHa That is not going to happen. My apple fritter is a 9–11-week plant. I would have thought it would be less time than my sour diesels because it is a 50/50 plant, and the sour diesels are 90/10 sativa dominate. But they are the same 9-11 weeks flowering time, I will get some picture in a little bit. I hope you are not getting sick of seeing them. I love my plants and never get sick of looking at them.

I would use the DynaGro and MaxiBloom together in the numbers I gave you to make sure that the plant has enough nitrogen to photosynthesize that sunlight.

And as Preston will probably tell you, DynaGro Grow is not all you need.

Your "smaller" plant is bigger than the one you grew last year!
Very true! It's for sure better to mix them together! In terms of running Dyna Gro it's way better to spend your money on Calimagic for the added Ca/Mg rather than running solely Dyna Gro with Mag Pro. You only need to add a little bit of Ca/Mg with Dyna Gro. I still have mono calcium left since the Dyna Gro days.
IMG_20230919_164927637.jpg

Looks like I have some bud rot and I was doing so good, but what makes me any different. I only found two buds and it is killing me this is a new thing for me as I have never had to deal with this before. So, it's cut and toss. I looked the plant over, but I will need to take a really close look at all three plants and get it before it spreads. This really sucks but with so much damn rain I cannot escape it. DAMN IT! Now I know what everyone else with rot is feeling and it is not good. Now I know where the saying Nip it in the bud comes from. I always hated that saying. Outside of cutting and tossing I do not know what else I can do.

Looks like I have some bud rot and I was doing so good, but what makes me any different. I only found two buds and it is killing me this is a new thing for me as I have never had to deal with this before. So, it's cut and toss. I looked the plant over, but I will need to take a really close look at all three plants and get it before it spreads. This really sucks but with so much damn rain I cannot escape it. DAMN IT! Now I know what everyone else with rot is feeling and it is not good. Now I know where the saying Nip it in the bud comes from. I always hated that saying. Outside of cutting and tossing I do not know what else I can do.
Mother nature can be a fickle bitch sorry to see it lost. Just as bad as getting it ripped off

Got some bud rot

6DE96455-BB0B-43E3-99F1-469FFF424448.jpeg

F79BC42C-C6A9-4D4D-B92F-78DF75A04983.jpeg

1E22B769-85B9-480D-B736-7B505463557C.jpeg

6EA38F06-065C-47B0-A401-1AA5942584F0.jpeg

F24FFBEB-5746-47CD-B9BD-E96B839F86BA.jpeg

DA7D007A-AD3A-40BD-AB22-23012C7FEA68.jpeg

D2C6A5C7-C679-4A6F-9712-E67E2B1CEE90.jpeg

A256186E-0D92-45B1-B29B-6E2958CA40CD.jpeg

76BC06FC-881F-4977-845F-F173DCAB301E.jpeg

30159ECA-AF52-4E5C-9368-539B3FB18432.jpeg
Bummer Keith but with all the rain you guys have been having I figured it was just a matter of time. You really need to cover them or blow them dry with a leaf 🍁 blower. Something to keep them from getting too wet. CL🍀

that sucks to hear Keith at least you caught it, only thing you can do as far as i know is better airflow

I hate to sound like a little bitch, but this is tearing me up inside. The apple of my eye the apple fritters every bud on it is big and I just cut about 4 of them off. Fucking rain, nothing I can do about it so I think I am going to smoke a joint it will do 1 of 2 things make me feel better of give me more of the sick feeling I have right now. Even my small plant had 1 bad spot. I wish there was such a thing as a sacrificial lamb. I would make it my small plant. I think I got them all but I will need to pull out the ladder to check up high but from the ground they all look good plus they dry out the fastest up there. All I can say is me too. I put so much love into my plants and then this happens. OK enough with the bitching about it. Did I say what a beautiful day it is here, sunny breezy and 70 out perfect day for drying out. I hope everyone's day is going good and if not hang in there it will change.

I'm sure you will get a lot more bud than last year . look on the bright side @KeithLemon

I would cut back on water. It would help accelerate ripening & also help control bud rot
Plants are like hydraulic pumps The more water the more pressure
Bud rot usually starts at the stem
Cabbage & kohlrabies will split at this time of year if watered to much

Moving forward couple things you can do to prevent on the others. Leafblowing them lightly in the morning paired with shaking the stock can help drying them off from the dew every morning.

You may also put up a tarp over them when knowing rain or wet weather is in the forecast. I may have some photos i can show you of my last years plant that i had out till about 31st of October and it really helped keep all the rain off it in those later weeks of flower.

Bud rot is always a real pain to deal with. Always better to remove any that you find and really keeping on top of eliminating any that you find.

you may also want to look into some folloage sprays such as pure crop im using that is one of uses is to supposedly to prevent bud rot.

I'm sure you will get a lot more bud than last year . look on the bright side @KeithLemon

I would cut back on water. It would help accelerate ripening & also help control bud rot
Plants are like hydraulic pumps The more water the more pressure
Bud rot usually starts at the stem
Cabbage & kohlrabies will split at this time of year if watered to much
Thank you Joe I did not know that.

I hate to sound like a little bitch, but this is tearing me up inside. The apple of my eye the apple fritters every bud on it is big and I just cut about 4 of them off. Fucking rain, nothing I can do about it so I think I am going to smoke a joint it will do 1 of 2 things make me feel better of give me more of the sick feeling I have right now. Even my small plant had 1 bad spot. I wish there was such a thing as a sacrificial lamb. I would make it my small plant. I think I got them all but I will need to pull out the ladder to check up high but from the ground they all look good plus they dry out the fastest up there. All I can say is me too. I put so much love into my plants and then this happens. OK enough with the bitching about it. Did I say what a beautiful day it is here, sunny breezy and 70 out perfect day for drying out. I hope everyone's day is going good and if not hang in there it will change.
Keith my brother you have done nothing wrong and you can’t control the weather. I know how much it hurts to lose anything but knowing it wasn’t your fault should be a consolation. You should be proud of yourself for everything that you’ve accomplished and just think 🤔 where you were @ last year. CL🍀. :woohoo: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom