The Dyna-Gro as @Preston9mm uses it is more than one bottle, but I ran a calculation on the two products you have there and came up with this mix/gallon:

Dyna-Gro Grow: 6ml
MaxiBloom: 4g

That comes to 163-131-189 with Ca at 85, Mg at 45, and S at 42.

That's more P than I like, but per @Jon's suggestion, here is what full flower PB mix gets you (5-10-10-5-5-5):

132-84-241 with Ca at 107, Mg at 67, and S at 82.

Of course, that mix showed a N deficiency so the higher N above would be better as well as the lower K.
I was going to run just the MaxiBloom on the one plant, General Hydroponic have a mix for just the veg stage and a bloom booster but I was told the bloom booster was a waste of money and that came from the salesperson. I was also told the Dyna-Grow could be run alone for flower. The MaxiBloom was so cheap and as I said the salesperson at the store told me that is what he uses for his plants. I mixed up a batch of the MaxiBloom at 1 teaspoon per gallon.Even if I ran it at the max 2 teaspoons per gallon it will last the rest of this grow and more. I am going to give it a try and I will let you know how it goes. After a week if all is fine, I may make it 1.5 teaspoons per gallon. Thank you Shed I always look forward to your input.

I was going to run just the MaxiBloom on the one plant, General Hydroponic have a mix for just the veg stage and a bloom booster but I was told the bloom booster was a waste of money and that came from the salesperson. I was also told the Dyna-Grow could be run alone for flower. The MaxiBloom was so cheap and as I said the salesperson at the store told me that is what he uses for his plants. I mixed up a batch of the MaxiBloom at 1 teaspoon per gallon.Even if I ran it at the max 2 teaspoons per gallon it will last the rest of this grow and more. I am going to give it a try and I will let you know how it goes. After a week if all is fine, I may make it 1.5 teaspoons per gallon. Thank you Shed I always look forward to your input.
Excellent choice Keith and a salesperson with good genuine advices! You can use Maxibloom from start to finish indoors.

Do you mean you are going to run the GH by itself on one plant and use the PB for the rest? Or use the Dyna-gro on the rest? With just MaxiBloom at 1tsp you'd be way too low in N, down at 66ppm (at 5g).

Good to know it's appreciated, and for the record, 7.5g (~1½ tsp) of MaxiBloom is over 230ppm of K but still only 98ppm of N.
I have enough PB to finish my to best plants and I will use the MaxiBloom on my smaller plant to finish. I will save the Dyna-Grow for another grow. Hope that makes sense.

Excellent choice Keith and a salesperson with good genuine advices! You can use Maxibloom from start to finish indoors.
Thank you Wastei the MaxiBloom is for my smaller outdoor grow. I have not tried an indoor grow yet.

I have enough PB to finish my to best plants and I will use the MaxiBloom on my smaller plant to finish. I will save the Dyna-Grow for another grow. Hope that makes sense.
I would use the DynaGro and MaxiBloom together in the numbers I gave you to make sure that the plant has enough nitrogen to photosynthesize that sunlight.

And as Preston will probably tell you, DynaGro Grow is not all you need.

Thank you Wastei the MaxiBloom is for my smaller outdoor grow. I have not tried an indoor grow yet.
Your "smaller" plant is bigger than the one you grew last year!

I would use the DynaGro and MaxiBloom together in the numbers I gave you to make sure that the plant has enough nitrogen to photosynthesize that sunlight.

Your "smaller" plant is bigger than the one you grew last year!
I can do that I have them so I will use them. Thanks again Shed and the small plant is bigger, and it was stunted because I moved it. A lesson was learned there.

@KeithLemon & i have discussed, for sure. 👍 i definitely use only Dyna, but i use 4 different Dyna bottles to get thru a grow.

I've used Terpinator in the past as an "add on" but found it unnecessary. My current nutrient closet only hosts 4 bottles now

Dyna-Gro Protekt (silica)
Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro (veg feed)
Dyna-Gro Bloom (flower feed)
Dyna-Gro MagPro (as needed)

So, technically, I'm 100% Dyna, but I'm sure the same result can be achieved with add-ons, or substitutes.
:thumb:

@KeithLemon & i have discussed, for sure. 👍 i definitely use only Dyna, but i use 4 different Dyna bottles to get thru a grow.

I've used Terpinator in the past as an "add on" but found it unnecessary. My current nutrient closet only hosts 4 bottles now

Dyna-Gro Protekt (silica)
Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro (veg feed)
Dyna-Gro Bloom (flower feed)
Dyna-Gro MagPro (as needed)

So, technically, I'm 100% Dyna, but I'm sure the same result can be achieved with add-ons, or substitutes.
:thumb:
Thanks P! I knew you were 100% Dyna-Gro, but Keith just bought the one bottle of Grow, which doesn't really cover what you do with your beauties. :)

Thanks P! I knew you were 100% Dyna-Gro, but Keith just bought the one bottle of Grow, which doesn't really cover what you do with your beauties. :)
For sure!
I know there are so many similar options out there, I just can't speak to them because I've not used them.

I figured you know all the maths, and there are definitely other options that can fill the same gap.

There's 100 ways to shave a pussy (skin a cat) 🤣 I only know of a couple. LoL

The 🦸‍♂️Shedster once again to the rescue 🛟 of plants 🪴 everywhere. And soon 🔜 maybe 🤔 in a town near you. But don’t hold your breath. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Thats exacty it. I only bought The grow so it will go with the MaxiBloom which is for flower. The two together should cover everything. I should have bought the Bloom, but they did not have it.

No more rain please. I hope everyone else's day was not so rainy my sour diesel is hanging a lot. I will need to do some more tying them up tomorrow I thought I had them tied up good. I was wrong. Too dark to get a picture plus I do not want to show you just how wrong I was. I still got them feed today even in the rain. The rain sucks. If I got it figured right I have about 5 weeks left. I am in week 7 of flower but I hope I called day 1 late and I really have 4 weeks left. I do not want to go to the 27th of October, I do not know it say 42-56 days on one google and 9-11 weeks on another search. The 42-56 days is for indoors and outdoors. Another says 70 days. I do not know I guess I will have to read the tri. That will be a new thing for me. I am up for it.

No more rain please. I hope everyone else's day was not so rainy my sour diesel is hanging a lot. I will need to do some more tying them up tomorrow I thought I had them tied up good. I was wrong. Too dark to get a picture plus I do not want to show you just how wrong I was. I still got them feed today even in the rain. The rain sucks. If I got it figured right I have about 5 weeks left. I am in week 7 of flower but I hope I called day 1 late and I really have 4 weeks left. I do not want to go to the 27th of October, I do not know it say 42-56 days on one google and 9-11 weeks on another search. The 42-56 days is for indoors and outdoors. Another says 70 days. I do not know I guess I will have to read the tri. That will be a new thing for me. I am up for it.
Grab the bottom of the stalk and shake violently for a minute and all that water will come off. CL🍀

Good luck mate hopefully the rain fks off

I think using the PB on your best plants is exactly the call

Is this the PB you talk of ?
(https)://prescriptionblend.com/

Back
Top Bottom