6A30CB7F-2AAC-494C-8838-EBA2504B24EA.jpeg

553E39FB-3F97-4259-8418-396FA4A81D6A.jpeg

E235568E-29B2-44B6-8019-6B2DB063C29F.jpeg

022B1362-91CD-4A91-B7A3-0300875B3E14.jpeg

AC746CE5-67CD-49B2-99A0-0064859A573F.jpeg

0DAD0606-F977-4EE9-B549-9D6D02C6C156.jpeg

79C03A3D-E8A3-4145-9490-9BA65BC2C191.jpeg

69E87084-AFFB-40D2-AABD-B0ED13F82112.jpeg

I’ve had the pb but spoiled on mega crop nutrients and it’s powdered . You should be fine with the nutrient change just follow the chart as the girls will let you know quick what she wants . Soil watering you got me there as hydro I can and will add water daily . Another thing I think you and @BooWho2 are going to have to share that chainsaw .
Thank you, West Hippie. They are a bit large, and I hope I make it to harvest in about 6 more weeks. If all goes well I should have a good amount of weed. :thumb:

Thank you, West Hippie. They are a bit large, and I hope I make it to harvest in about 6 more weeks. If all goes well I should have a good amount of weed. :thumb:
You’ll make it and I don’t think you’ll need six weeks, next two those tops are going to be leaning in every direction from the weight . A good amount is a little light an awesome amount is more like it . Seeing all that sugar from the close up you’ve done great work.

Good morning :420: and what a beautiful morning it is here going to be in the mid 70's and sunny. I made it through yesterday's windstorm from hurricane Lee passing by. My plants look good, and I bought some foxfarm big grow and tiger bloom but when I checked out the feeding schedule, I did not like it at all as it is feed water feed. I am used to feed, feed, feed no water only. Plus, if I were to use both at the same time the amounts used change each feeding. I may look at Dyna-Grow as it is very simple. What do people do about foxfarm being feed, water, feed? Can you possibly feed, feed, feed with it? Anyone in the know I would greatly appreciate your help. Everyone have a great day and stay safe.:thumb:

Good morning :420: and what a beautiful morning it is here going to be in the mid 70's and sunny. I made it through yesterday's windstorm from hurricane Lee passing by. My plants look good, and I bought some foxfarm big grow and tiger bloom but when I checked out the feeding schedule, I did not like it at all as it is feed water feed. I am used to feed, feed, feed no water only. Plus, if I were to use both at the same time the amounts used change each feeding. I may look at Dyna-Grow as it is very simple. What do people do about foxfarm being feed, water, feed? Can you possibly feed, feed, feed with it? Anyone in the know I would greatly appreciate your help. Everyone have a great day and stay safe.:thumb:
Is tigerbloom a base nutrient for bloom or more of a additive like avanced nutrients Big bud? Not to familiar with fox farms liquid nutrient lines.

Hey - I have something similar with my feeding regime, as you know I’m mostly indoor and feed off 100 or 200L tanks.

When I make one of those tanks up its meant to feed for 4-5 days. Depends on the tank size, which grow we direct it to and which stage of growth we’re at. The main grow is 70-80 L per day at the moment - really annoying because the tank is 200L so have a left over 50L - I’m so lazy! 😂

But where certain nutes say “Once a week or every other day” like you’re having to adapt to - I run them once a day for 3-4 days off that original batch. Silica is a great example of this. Mad expensive 0.3ml per 10 litres (2.5 gallons) but yeah I want need to mix in bulk.

So I treat a full nute tank like a week or a day. These three days because i have that mix made up they get the elective additives - might be a PK booster or whatever for a few feeds. Then they get normal for around double the time period they got the “Special” thing. Like 6 days or more.

Its the way I think about it, indoor multi feeds from one mix are kind of similar to you outdoor with mega plants maybe?

Looking at the npk of those. 3-2-6 and 2-8-4 . Add them up and get 5-9-10. That's pretty strong I think. I'd try on off on off like it says. It's possible to try feed feed feed but a thorough drench to runoff may do it. Feed water feed water would be my first choice.
Do you know what P Blend was in NPK? If it's close to the 5-9-10 then have at it!

Is tigerbloom a base nutrient for bloom or more of a additive like avanced nutrients Big bud? Not to familiar with fox farms liquid nutrient lines.
I believe it is a base nute. I think grow big is a base also.

Looking at the npk of those. 3-2-6 and 2-8-4 . Add them up and get 5-9-10. That's pretty strong I think. I'd try on off on off like it says. It's possible to try feed feed feed but a thorough drench to runoff may do it. Feed water feed water would be my first choice.
Do you know what P Blend was in NPK? If it's close to the 5-9-10 then have at it!
Stone I think the way for me to go is just follow the schedule feed water feed and run it at the low end. I am using it on one plant and if something is running off it should show up pretty fast. The big grow and tiger bloom are made to run together, and they call out a high and low dose, I have been told it can run hot so less is better.

Hi Keith!
Did you mean to purchase the hydroponic version of Grow Big? I use the other one in my outdoor grow.
I feed every day - a diluted amount.

Hi Keith!
Did you mean to purchase the hydroponic version of Grow Big? I use the other one in my outdoor grow.
I feed every day - a diluted amount.
Wow thank you I have been smoking to much I did not even realize I had the wrong bottle. How you are doing, good I hope Things a starting to cool off here not bad just cooling off. Thanks again Grateful

I believe it is a base nute. I think grow big is a base also.
Upon seeing your reply to stone i think your all good . It being stated that there able to use together i wouldnt think it being an issue even if they are both base nutes.

I found in the past when using bottled nutrients there where so many options you can throw into your feeding schedule with all the bud harnders and stuff for terps. . Only really ever used Cyco and advanced nutrients Lines without any nutrients lockouts on real burning from excess nutrients while mixing them into my feedings.

Plants are looking gorgeous btw buds are really starting to fill in bet it smells amazing in the back yard

Upon seeing your reply to stone i think your all good . It being stated that there able to use together i wouldnt think it being an issue even if they are both base nutes.

I found in the past when using bottled nutrients there where so many options you can throw into your feeding schedule with all the bud harnders and stuff for terps. . Only really ever used Cyco and advanced nutrients Lines without any nutrients lockouts on real burning from excess nutrients while mixing them into my feedings.

Plants are looking gorgeous btw buds are really starting to fill in bet it smells amazing in the back yard
Thanks Newb I used AN last year and was pretty good stuff. I am also using FoxFarm because it is cheap and I can get it right down the street, no shipping BS. :thumb:

Hello, I bought some foxfarm tiger bloom because I do not have enough PB for all my plants. My issue is feeding. They say to feed 10-15 ml per gallon every other watering. I do not feed like that I feed every day as needed and do not water alone. Can someone advise me what to do in this case. Should I start watering every other day. This will be different for the PB and to be honest it will be a pain in the ass. If anyone is familiar with foxfarm I would appreciate any advise. I also bought a bottle of big grow but they say not to use it during flower so I figure cool I will save some $$. The feeding schedule does not make sense with the way I learned how to feed.
Sorry buddy but I never used it. Maybe Shedster can advise? CL🍀

Thanks Newb I used AN last year and was pretty good stuff. I am also using FoxFarm because it is cheap and I can get it right down the street, no shipping BS. :thumb:
Yea always great getting local. I have nothing but good things to say about Fox farms Soil never looked into their bottle nutes deff will take a look though

Back
Top Bottom