They look amazing Keith! Buds are swelling nicely. Looks like you won the pheno lottery!

Hope you're having a nice weekend and a lot of sun for the plants!

They look amazing Keith! Buds are swelling nicely. Looks like you won the pheno lottery!

Hope you're having a nice weekend and a lot of sun for the plants!
Thank you Wastei I got lucky with these plants and appreciate the kind words.

Quick pictures

B617E181-F80F-4192-ADEC-B9D91A388B81.jpeg

A2166E70-4C6D-464F-BA53-3E5AD6765BE4.jpeg

373C351E-3CF0-4784-9AF8-305DD34618A3.jpeg

FDC8841B-069F-4D56-959F-034E3AE58458.jpeg

6CEE8A39-C4CC-4F6F-A589-2E39E03696EB.jpeg

FCD3DE35-119A-49F7-BF3B-46F7F82B1546.jpeg

AA682C50-F107-4B6F-AC2C-F173DC826434.jpeg

81BC4EB3-E0DD-4A4D-A8ED-F05BD321345E.jpeg

CB096DA9-92B4-4249-B6BB-FFDAE697C40E.jpeg

AB78B943-3C2D-42A4-824D-C2A9A0C19860.jpeg
Beautiful Keith just beautiful brother!!

Sounds like it must have been a terrific time, and to have a 78 year old play non-stop for 2 hours is amazing! I've been a CCR fan since the late 60s but never saw them in concert.
You never would have known he was 78 by his performance and he and his son can play a guitar. Really good show.

Just got home from a John Fogerty concert and it was great. He played for 2 hours straight, no stopping.:peace:
I’m a big CCR fan but I never seen John Fogerty. I’m jealous but happy you got to see a great show. Plants are just awesome Keith. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheer:Edit: I typed this last night but was so high I didn’t hit reply. Smh

Windy that's all I can say. I hope it does not get worse. I thought it was going to be fine out, but I was wrong the wind may get heavy like 35 40 miles an hour burst. The worst coming in the afternoon. Plants have been feed 1 gallon Prescription Blend with more to come a little later on. I have been feeding the small sour diesel is getting what I have left of Advance Nutrients but that will soon be gone. I think I may get some Fox Farm tiger bloom and grow big and hopefully that will get me through to harvest on my little sour diesel plant.

I’m a big CCR fan but I never seen John Fogerty. I’m jealous but happy you got to see a great show. Plants are just awesome Keith. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheer:Edit: I typed this last night but was so high I didn’t hit reply. Smh
Thanks Capt. and I find myself doing the same thing writing something and not posting till the next day. You funny, :lot-o-toke:

Hello, I bought some foxfarm tiger bloom because I do not have enough PB for all my plants. My issue is feeding. They say to feed 10-15 ml per gallon every other watering. I do not feed like that I feed every day as needed and do not water alone. Can someone advise me what to do in this case. Should I start watering every other day. This will be different for the PB and to be honest it will be a pain in the ass. If anyone is familiar with foxfarm I would appreciate any advise. I also bought a bottle of big grow but they say not to use it during flower so I figure cool I will save some $$. The feeding schedule does not make sense with the way I learned how to feed.

I’ve had the pb but spoiled on mega crop nutrients and it’s powdered . You should be fine with the nutrient change just follow the chart as the girls will let you know quick what she wants . Soil watering you got me there as hydro I can and will add water daily . Another thing I think you and @BooWho2 are going to have to share that chainsaw .
Hello, I bought some foxfarm tiger bloom because I do not have enough PB for all my plants. My issue is feeding. They say to feed 10-15 ml per gallon every other watering. I do not feed like that I feed every day as needed and do not water alone. Can someone advise me what to do in this case. Should I start watering every other day. This will be different and it’s for the PB and to be honest it will be a pain in the ass. If anyone is familiar with foxfarm I would appreciate any advise. I also bought a bottle of big grow but they say not to use it during flower so I figure cool I will save some $$. The feeding schedule does not make sense with the way I learned how to feed.

Back
Top Bottom