You’re doing a fantastic job and I don’t know about how much time they have left but ℹ regardless they look great 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Thanks Capt. and congratulation on the Canuk seeds you got some after all.

Thanks Capt. and congratulation on the Canuk seeds you got some after all.
Thanks Keith, I’m really excited about growing these Elite strains from @Canuck seeds. Stacey seems really cool and I hope to start long friendship with them. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Keith, I’m really excited about growing these Elite strains from @Canuck seeds. Stacey seems really cool and I hope to start long friendship with them. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
We will be watching a lot of Canuk seeds grows. I think it is great.

Thanks Mel you got in on the Canuk seed grow right.
Nope. My space will be full finishing up the hempy grow, participating in the Seedsman Black Sugar comparative, and my planned winter grow.
I'm going to have to do a bit of juggling until I harvest the hempy plants.
Canuk put out some good seeds though.
I've had really good germination rates and really vigorous growth from the plants.

Nope. My space will be full finishing up the hempy grow, participating in the Seedsman Black Sugar comparative, and my planned winter grow.
I'm going to have to do a bit of juggling until I harvest the hempy plants.
Canuk put out some good seeds though.
I've had really good germination rates and really vigorous growth from the plants.
Hope your Seedman's grow goes well.

Some Afternoon Pictures

AF9C7BAD-6BF4-4D37-8188-395FDF134390.jpeg

764B0547-F860-42C9-AA30-5E77AC8BA0DA.jpeg

05348698-2C80-4139-B8FD-34D9EA633BFF.jpeg

9C80E0A1-7B1D-4642-A195-4B907AA7A367.jpeg

25D562CB-6CC6-4F7F-910D-6D0CC4D766B8.jpeg

D0D8040E-D7F5-4AB0-947D-83CB6A84B3D2.jpeg

FFB0F1FF-48DD-4E96-87AD-64F14C875992.jpeg

03F5DC58-07C0-4A3D-B76B-057B557929B2.jpeg

8529C646-2761-4D22-8AFD-850326435C36.jpeg

52D25590-BA6E-4CD6-A583-842F78FFFBAB.jpeg
I will postulate that this plant in particular is going to need support. Ay caramba! This buds are HUGE! Like Shed said, great job negotiating all the rain. What a grow.
1694608757064.jpeg

I will postulate that this plant in particular is going to need support. Ay caramba! This buds are HUGE! Like Shed said, great job negotiating all the rain. What a grow.
1694608757064.jpeg
Thanks Jon and it is tied up in the inside of the plant and I have poles for the outside but have not figured out how to use them yet.:thanks:

Rain pretty much all morning to wet for pictures I did still feed this afternoon. Plants are very wet and heavy I wish they were heavy without the rain. I have to worry about rot setting in so I will have to keep my eyes on it. :thumb:

Got a question for you Keith.

Be kind. I'm not an outdoor grower.

But do you outdoor guys ever use big industrial fans to blow on your girls when the weather has been consistently wet?

But do you outdoor guys ever use big industrial fans to blow on your girls when the weather has been consistently wet?
I remember seeing this
full

posted by @BeanTownFan420

If I had one, I would use it and you give me an idea my sons buddy has a family farm with 1 huge barn we work on tractors and trucks in. Well, he may have a fan like you speak of so I will try and borrow it. I do have a gas blower if I can get it running. :thanks:

Thanks Jon and it is tied up in the inside of the plant and I have poles for the outside but have not figured out how to use them yet.:thanks:
Lol! You will. Necessity will dictate invention.

@Bill284 has fans actually clipped to a couple of his plant branches in his greenhouse grow!

Back
Top Bottom