IMG_6021.jpeg

#jussayin’

Thanks, Stone how was the wedding.
We had fun! It was a boat wedding in Gloucester harbor. Old friend of my wife got hitched. Best wedding food yet! Great DJ, and the dance floor was full all night! We got lucky that it was foggy and calm. How about you?
The ladies are rockin Keith! Got a comfortable place picked out to trim?

We had fun! It was a boat wedding in Gloucester harbor. Old friend of my wife got hitched. Best wedding food yet! Great DJ, and the dance floor was full all night! We got lucky that it was foggy and calm. How about you?
The ladies are rockin Keith! Got a comfortable place picked out to trim?
Most likely I will be trimming at the kitchen table. I do have help coming thank god. Still got 4 or 5 weeks to go.

Good morning :420: it is a beautiful day here sunny and a nice breeze to dry my plant out. actually, they are dry already which makes me very happy. Today I have to get the ladder and see how I can tie up my branches to secure my buds. I have long poles, but they will have to be pounded into the ground to make them secure and then I will use my Velcro to tie up the plant. Hope I can figure this out. These plants are tall at least two of them are. The buds on my topped sour diesel are getting heavy along with the apple fritter buds. I think I may try backbuilding a couple buds also, it's worth a try to see if it makes a difference. I will have pictures later on. Have a great day and be safe.

OK got three 10 ft poles pounded into the ground and tied up the main stems. I am all sticky now and smell like a weed plant. Its like after shave nice smell. My wife is telling me to go take a shower now. I will need to do the smaller sour diesel now. :circle-of-love:

NIce work Keith! You may get some of the storm this weekend huh? We're getting hit! I'm all tied down! I hope!
I do not think Lee is going to affect western Ma. maybe a little rain that's all. You on the other hand are going to get the wind and that I would also worry about.

Thank you Preston I thankfully will not be getting hit hurricane Lee.
Hope for nothing but cool breezy days & historic low RH for your finish man. 🤙

I know mother nature throws shit at outdoor growers every year. I think you're as prepped as can be. Fingers crossed you cross the finish line with no BS.
:passitleft:

It is cool out this morning and some really nice weather coming for this week. I will take all the nice weather I can get. I hope the weather on Saturday is not too bad for my other Ma. growers I think I will have to deal with a little wind and have my plants tied up good enough, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom