I was on another thread, and they showed some leaves with little dots on them. Well in my mind I swear I saw them on my plant, so I go out with my 30x glass and look it over really good and no dots. This shit only happens when I am stoned. I gotta quit smoking.

I knew what you meant so I guess maybe 🤔 my brain doesn’t work right. lol CL🍀
Capt. you should be feeling pretty good with your all but 1 finished grows. Man, that has to be one of the longest flower time.

I'm afraid of carney folk...contortionist midgets especially. This is all I can envision you having to morph into and it is absolutely terrifying
Midget phobia. Serious affliction.

Morning pictures

A142B9D3-F33E-4202-8D09-3B0B1447DD4D.jpeg

6E789FF9-591C-4212-9B85-35AC6F95BDA9.jpeg

10492078-6E41-427A-AFB0-5F3CD2E0575A.jpeg

C53F51C6-196C-4C6F-8576-9E27332B214F.jpeg

2D2450B3-CC2F-4BF2-B226-4181C2C54179.jpeg

A8036E12-5F22-4926-BD87-A48256A3C244.jpeg

F50A1F6F-F014-4CAC-A04F-C6F7354CE304.jpeg
Those plants are silly. Ridiculous. Devastatingly awesome. You sure you just started growing recently or are you putting everyone on?

I was on another thread, and they showed some leaves with little dots on them. Well in my mind I swear I saw them on my plant, so I go out with my 30x glass and look it over really good and no dots. This shit only happens when I am stoned. I gotta quit smoking.
Seeing dots is one way I know my eeed got strong enough. :rofl:

Thank you. I have another month and a half. Hopefully then the chainsaw.
And a ladder! Hey Keith, is it possible for you to show us the stems at the dirt? Those things have to be serious by now.

Midget phobia. Serious affliction.
Clowns 🤡 freak me out sometimes but I’m not afraid of them. I just really don’t like them and would advise them against approaching me with their high pitched laughter they might not get the reaction they want. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks, Shed I guess I did after all. Boy I had not a clue on that plant. Shed not kissing your ass or anything but you got me through that grow and a lot of this one too.
The Shedster is known for rescuing plants everywhere.🦸‍♂️🛟. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

There are some morning pictures. These plants are getting sticky and stinky, but I love the smell. As I walk through the plants, I can feel the stickiness and the smell of the plants, and the two different strains have their own smell. You get the sativa smell and the indica smell. I am going to have to figure out a way to tie them up more as the buds are going to get very heavy. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

I am going to have to figure out a way to tie them up more as the buds are going to get very heavy. Any ideas are welcome.
I had to tie my branches to the main to keep them from snapping at the knuckle, when the big buds started getting heavy. Then the wind whips them around
It also made it a lot tougher when they stole it
55E3FF15-5111-42B9-B046-E82857FF2D33.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom