It is going to get cool out tonight possibly in the forties. I was checking out my plants and boy are they sticky. I swear I can tell indica from sativa by the smell. I remember working in the dispensary and I could tell what was being worked on by the smell. I am still hoping I get back in at that place. It was the best job I ever had, and I had great hours. If I have it figured right the apple fritter should be done the second week of Oct. and the sour diesels about the end of Sept. I hope I do not go past the second week in Oct.

Last year I copped on Oct. 22 and hopefully I do not go that long this year. I have help trimming this year my niece said if I help her then she will help me and she loves trim jail. She said trimming is her favorite part of growing weed. I know just what she will do. She will get super stoned and just space out why trimming. Everyone have a good night and happy growing.

Morning pictures

A142B9D3-F33E-4202-8D09-3B0B1447DD4D.jpeg

6E789FF9-591C-4212-9B85-35AC6F95BDA9.jpeg

10492078-6E41-427A-AFB0-5F3CD2E0575A.jpeg

C53F51C6-196C-4C6F-8576-9E27332B214F.jpeg

2D2450B3-CC2F-4BF2-B226-4181C2C54179.jpeg

A8036E12-5F22-4926-BD87-A48256A3C244.jpeg

F50A1F6F-F014-4CAC-A04F-C6F7354CE304.jpeg

What a beautiful day the sun is nice and the plants are doing just fine. I am going to tie up the apple fritter today I am going to do it the same way I did the sour diesel from the inside I will have pictures later today.

You're a hot mess! :rofl: that was great

Thanks buddy, how the hell are ya anyway? I've got to get over to your final FL journal before the scenery changes on me! Sorry to be all over your page Kevin :rofl: you're a good dude for letting us run amuck
You seen Kevin too Jersey? Tell him I want my 20 bucks already! lol Sorry Keith. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

It is going to get cool out tonight possibly in the forties. I was checking out my plants and boy are they sticky. I swear I can tell indica from sativa by the smell. I remember working in the dispensary and I could tell what was being worked on by the smell. I am still hoping I get back in at that place. It was the best job I ever had, and I had great hours. If I have it figured right the apple fritter should be done the second week of Oct. and the sour diesels about the end of Sept. I hope I do not go past the second week in Oct.
Hey Keith if I were you I’d email your old boss or maybe just their site with pictures of your plants, well wishes, hello and oh btw I’m interested in going back to work whenever there’s a opportunity. It can’t hurt n you’ll be remembered of your past work. Btw your plants look 👀 incredible. Happy growing broski. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Keith if I were you I’d email your old boss or maybe just their site with pictures of your plants, well wishes, hello and oh btw I’m interested in going back to work whenever there’s a opportunity. It can’t hurt n you’ll be remembered of your past work. Btw your plants look 👀 incredible. Happy growing broski. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Capt. and I am waiting to hear back from Heka on my old job. I do not think things are going all that great at Heka because their prices are on the high side. We have so many dispensaries in western Ma. if you do not keep the prices down the guy across the street will. I go to a place about 20 min away and only pay $4 a joint that's a 1 g joint. I do not know how they do it as they buy from a middleman and still only charge $4.

Thanks Capt. and I am waiting to hear back from Heka on my old job. I do not think things are going all that great at Heka because their prices are on the high side. We have so many dispensaries in western Ma. if you do not keep the prices down the guy across the street will. I go to a place about 20 min away and only pay $4 a joint that's a 1 g joint. I do not know how they do it as they buy from a middleman and still only charge $4.
It’s 14 bucks on sale @ dispensary’s here. Maybe 🤔 if they weren’t so greedy I wouldn’t mind giving them my $$$. But I would rather wait a week and have it shipped to me. I used @Iced Out Genetics last time I was out of bud. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

It’s 14 bucks on sale @ dispensary’s here. Maybe 🤔 if they weren’t so greedy I wouldn’t mind giving them my $$$. But I would rather wait a week and have it shipped to me. I used @Iced Out Genetics last time I was out of bud. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
You have better weed then a dispensary sitting in your jars. I would never pay for it if I had what you have plus you know everything about it from seed to jar.

You have better weed then a dispensary sitting in your jars. I would never pay for it if I had what you have plus you know everything about it from seed to jar.
Thanks bro I really appreciate that but I was talking about before I harvested anything. I’m not planning on ever buying bud again though because if I smoked one after another 24/7 I don’t think I could finish it off in a few years. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks bro I really appreciate that but I was talking about before I harvested anything. I’m not planning on ever buying bud again though because if I smoked one after another 24/7 I don’t think I could finish it off in a few years. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
Why do not try.

Back
Top Bottom