Someone needs to make aftershave that smells of different weed .
I'd buy it 😃
The sour diesel smell is different than the apple fritter. I think one smells like sativa and the other like indica. If they did make a cannabis smell I would buy some too. Good to see Ya brother.

Just gave them their second gallon of Prescription Blend and I think I may try and give them another 1/2 gallon by the end of the day. I love watching these buds grow and by the end of the day they will have grown even more. It is getting hard to move around out there now.

Just gave them their second gallon of Prescription Blend and I think I may try and give them another 1/2 gallon by the end of the day. I love watching these buds grow and by the end of the day they will have grown even more. It is getting hard to move around out there now.
Once they start, it's incredible the rate of progress. I have noticed, using PBlend, within a few hours of feed, plants appeared to be getting thicker. I used to think it was just me and it was my mind and head playing tricks on me but hearing you say it, makes me truly believe they do grow and develop faster than we can begin to imagine. I truly hope you are thinking of adding support for these gargantuan plants, I love what @StoneOtter does for his. You are absolutely going to need it with the weight these girls are going to bring for you! They really look so great!

Morning pictures

F497330D-52CE-47FE-A64C-12D3499BFBC4.jpeg

926FAF39-F6A0-46ED-9644-ED566E915495.jpeg

E7715499-EE14-4ACA-9EE1-4FD1AF0367B4.jpeg

F65E1705-2D22-4689-9890-891974A0298A.jpeg

F16369C6-9F5B-4931-9D68-987F676BAED2.jpeg

313000CE-BC45-4B7F-81F6-4910A205647C.jpeg

00B74BA1-AE03-4F0E-B873-97366B4F0D86.jpeg

E4D8D9FF-A081-4883-9EE9-6686149F545F.jpeg

868F77B8-FB51-4C2F-A024-F88BBEE02E2F.jpeg

4312272E-7CE4-4704-AD6F-A6B59187AA22.jpeg

Once they start, it's incredible the rate of progress. I have noticed, using PBlend, within a few hours of feed, plants appeared to be getting thicker. I used to think it was just me and it was my mind and head playing tricks on me but hearing you say it, makes me truly believe they do grow and develop faster than we can begin to imagine. I truly hope you are thinking of adding support for these gargantuan plants, I love what @StoneOtter does for his. You are absolutely going to need it with the weight these girls are going to bring for you! They really look so great!
Thank you, Krissi, and yes, I have to figure something out for support. I have some long poles, But I am running out of room for the poles. This year is different from last year as I did not add any supports last year. I think I have much better plants this year, not really bigger plants but much more buds and they are fuller already. I will have to put the poles outside the pots and that will take up a lot of room.

Speaking from personal experience bro? 🤣

I just sat in my flower room and had a vape. Very relaxing 😀
I will be doing the same in a little while. Too early for me. I have been smoking indica lately the sativa wires me out. What have you been smoking.

I will be doing the same in a little while. Too early for me. I have been smoking indica lately the sativa wires me out. What have you been smoking.
Me too, Indica all day

That was a little Gorilla Glue harvested back in April. Just nearly a bit strong for me. Indica Dom hybrid.

For sleepy bobo time (blankey, rhimb being sucked 😂) in a couple of hours it will be OG Kush to knock me out for 5 hours!

That was a little Gorilla Glue harvested back in April. Just nearly a bit strong for me. Indica Dom hybrid.

For sleepy bobo time (blankey, rhimb being sucked 😂) in a couple of hours it will be OG Kush to knock me out for 5 hours!
Just some indica Dom oil for me I got it at the dispensary, and I do not remember the name of it. Good stuff I only need a couple hits at a time with it. I am lazy it is a vape pen.

All joking aside Nick you grow some mighty fine cannabis and a lot of it.
Thanks Keith! The fine bit is definitely down to my wife’s green fingers but ai’m learning. The quantity - yeah it escalated but its always been for a side business for my wife and her son. If that changes though we’ll downsize and still just grow small scale for the love of seeing them grow. I very much enjoy it!

I agree KC! I noticed the same thing with the PB and also thought I was seeing what I hoped for instead of reality. But now that makes three of us. That’s pretty close to good enough for me. I was and am sorry to see it go.

Thanks Keith! The fine bit is definitely down to my wife’s green fingers but ai’m learning. The quantity - yeah it escalated but it’s always been for a side business for my wife and her son. If that changes though we’ll downsize and still just grow small scale for the love of seeing them grow. I very much enjoy it!
So the Mrs. is your Yoda? Awesome!

I agree KC! I noticed the same thing with the PB and also thought I was seeing what I hoped for instead of reality. But now that makes three of us. That’s pretty close to good enough for me. I was and am sorry to see it go.
I'm devastated it is gone. It was the primo product. Now that you said it too Jon, it just makes me even more depressed! It's frigging magic in 6 bottles

Btw - Remo does the same thing. Maybe even a bit more aggressively. It’s hotter than the PB. But great nutes.

Btw - Remo does the same thing. Maybe even a bit more aggressively. It’s hotter than the PB. But great nutes.
I am thinking @Remo Nutrients is my next nutrient line. Been weighing my options and I am definitely leaning in this direction

Back
Top Bottom