Hey Keith, do you notice yourself standing further and further away to get pics of these giants? :)

Great work!

Good morning Keith :)

Thank you so much for inviting me to your journal. You have a beautiful life! Great wife, beautiful house and awesome plants! You hit the trifecta!

I will just stand quietly in the corner. You won’t even know I’m here…

IMG_9170.jpeg

Good morning Keith :)

Thank you so much for inviting me to your journal. You have a beautiful life! Great wife, beautiful house and awesome plants! You hit the trifecta!

I will just stand quietly in the corner. You won’t even know I’m here…

IMG_9170.jpeg
Thank you for stopping by Trala and please speak up I love your funny wit I also have tough skin so if I am doing or saying something dumb tell me. My grow is not as well groomed as yours but that is me not always well groomed. I am happy you came by and I am open 24/7.

Thank you for stopping by Trala and please speak up I love your funny wit I also have tough skin so if I am doing or saying something dumb tell me. My grow is not as well groomed as yours but that is me not always well groomed. I am happy you came by and I am open 24/7.
The differences and diversity of grow styles is what makes this place fabulous! Groomed, wild, carhooked, quadlined, sip, swick, or ah la natural, if it results in a healthy plant, it’s the right style.

I was saying to Krissi the other day, I’m super opinionated by nature. Even if it meant my jaw was going to be broken (which it has been) for standing up and sharing it, I won’t be silenced lol. I probably share thoughts I should keep silent. I’m still learning just because I have an opinion doesn’t mean I have to yell it. Lollling!

Kk quick joke! This is my favourite quick two liner joke of all time:-

What did Cinderella do once she got to the ball?
She gagged!

LOLLING!

The differences and diversity of grow styles is what makes this place fabulous! Groomed, wild, carhooked, quadlined, sip, swick, or ah la natural, if it results in a healthy plant, it’s the right style.

I was saying to Krissi the other day, I’m super opinionated by nature. Even if it meant my jaw was going to be broken (which it has been) for standing up and sharing it, I won’t be silenced lol. I probably share thoughts I should keep silent. I’m still learning just because I have an opinion doesn’t mean I have to yell it. Lollling!

Kk quick joke! This is my favourite quick two liner joke of all time:-

What did Cinderella do once she got to the ball?
She gagged!

LOLLING!
I Love you, you are a beautiful person. Too Funny

looking good Keith slowly but surely can;t wait to see them fatten up
The same here. I check them all day long, but the best time is in the morning I do not know what I will find. I check them way more times than I have to. But I cannot help myself I am addicted.

Wow, Keith- plants like yours reminds me what a special weed we're growing here...how many other weeds can grow to tree size in 3 or 4 months? ...(maybe a lot, but I don't know of 'em.. :) .)

Great work, Keith, that green thumb of yours is working overtime!

The same here. I check them all day long, but the best time is in the morning I do not know what I will find. I check them way more times than I have to. But I cannot help myself I am addicted.
yeah i know what you mean, i found if you look at them more than once a day they don't grow Lol!

Wow, Keith- plants like yours reminds me what a special weed we're growing here...how many other weeds can grow to tree size in 3 or 4 months? ...(maybe a lot, but I don't know of 'em.. :) .)

Great work, Keith, that green thumb of yours is working overtime!
Thanks you Carcass I appreciate the nice words but my thumbs are purple.

There is some more flower pictures The apple fritter is day 25 of flower and the sour diesels are 18 days in flower, that is my best figures. I wrote down 8/4 as the start of flower and that is what I believe my flowering started. I could be off a few days but if anything, I started too soon. If you think I am off let me know what you think. I welcome your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom