I'm devastated it is gone. It was the primo product. Now that you said it too Jon, it just makes me even more depressed! It's frigging magic in 6 bottles
Sorry, wasn’t trying to give you PBSD. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: See what I did there? Lol!

I am thinking @Remo Nutrients is my next nutrient line. Been weighing my options and I am definitely leaning in this direction
Some of us are seeing its especially hot in flower. We’re seeing it can crisp up your leaves a little potentially. Just a heads up.

Sorry, wasn’t trying to give you PBSD. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: See what I did there? Lol!
You're a hot mess! :rofl: that was great
Some of us are seeing its especially hot in flower. We’re seeing it can crisp up your leaves a little potentially. Just a heads up.
Thanks buddy, how the hell are ya anyway? I've got to get over to your final FL journal before the scenery changes on me! Sorry to be all over your page Kevin :rofl: you're a good dude for letting us run amuck

I'm devastated it is gone. It was the primo product. Now that you said it too Jon, it just makes me even more depressed! It's frigging magic in 6 bottles
I love PB and wish they would come back. My plants are to show for it. I am not a good grower it is all PB all I do is follow the directions.

You're a hot mess! :rofl: that was great

Thanks buddy, how the hell are ya anyway? I've got to get over to your final FL journal before the scenery changes on me! Sorry to be all over your page Kevin :rofl: you're a good dude for letting us run amuck
Kevins thread is always open. HaHa

I am not a good grower it is all PB all I do is follow the directions.
Lies! Although maybe I'm also scared I'm not a good grower without them either...my grows went to another level after this and the FC4800 were introduced. Buuut alas, young grasshopper, I am a new grower too and we have already learned so much information on this site that we use within our grows now that we didn't at the get go so with or without PBlend, our green hands got this brother.

Lies! Although maybe I'm also scared I'm not a good grower without them either...my grows went to another level after this and the FC4800 were introduced. Buuut alas, young grasshopper, I am a new grower too and we have already learned so much information on this site that we use within our grows now that we didn't at the get go so with or without PBlend, our green hands got this brother.
Thanks Krissi.

I love PB and wish they would come back. My plants are to show for it. I am not a good grower it is all PB all I do is follow the directions.
That IS being a good grower Keith! What do you think everyone else does? Lol.

I'm afraid of carney folk...contortionist midgets especially. This is all I can envision you having to morph into and it is absolutely terrifying

I did my best on the pictures.

D167D5A0-1D89-47BD-9419-6ED08AF361C7.jpeg

40BC3C1A-43FB-4530-897C-D204600AD3DB.jpeg

805587A8-14E3-42C3-A564-9E65E912EA4D.jpeg

86DC02A3-4758-4965-AC0A-10F11C916D5B.jpeg

A2039202-4B53-43C2-B45A-A593B868936D.jpeg

I love garden velcro. It's strong and doesn't hurt the branches like my yo-yos can sometimes. Looks good to me

Nice job on the supports Keith! I'm sure you'll be doing that a few more times between now and harvest. :)

I think you're misremembering the size of last year's plant! This was your final pic pre-harvest:

e0c52b35-4f95-4c65-8f38-ec90c28653c2-jpeg.2598316

You blew past that last month. :thumb:
Impressive isn't it? Keith's being very modest! He's a fast learner and has a very good eye for this hobby! :yummy:

Nice job on the supports Keith! I'm sure you'll be doing that a few more times between now and harvest. :)

I think you're misremembering the size of last year's plant! This was your final pic pre-harvest:

e0c52b35-4f95-4c65-8f38-ec90c28653c2-jpeg.2598316

You blew past that last month. :thumb:
Thanks, Shed I guess I did after all. Boy I had not a clue on that plant. Shed not kissing your ass or anything but you got me through that grow and a lot of this one too.

Back
Top Bottom