I had to tie my branches to the main to keep them from snapping at the knuckle, when the big buds started getting heavy. Then the wind whips them around
It also made it a lot tougher when they stole it
55E3FF15-5111-42B9-B046-E82857FF2D33.jpeg
Thanks Joe I think I can do this. I have them tied off a little higher but now I will tie them off like you showed there. Pictures are worth a hundred words. :thanks: :thumb:🍋

Thanks Joe I think I can do this. I have them tied off a little higher but now I will tie them off like you showed there. Pictures are worth a hundred words. :thanks: :thumb:🍋
I had to reinforce the knuckles, so I didn't snap them off

Thanks, I did something like that. I put stakes out around the pots and tied off to them and again the picture tells the story. :thanks: 🍋

That sucks someone stole your plant, that would really piss me off all that time and some low life up and steals it.

Thanks, I did something like that. I put stakes out around the pots and tied off to them and again the picture tells the story. :thanks: 🍋
The stakes were for training. If I didn't it would have been 10' tall easy, a super auto

That sucks someone stole your plant, that would really piss me off all that time and some low life up and steals it.
I haven't grown outside since. It was a bummer but it grew by itself & I came to find I didn't care for Skunk weed, when I have a choice . I still had a pile from the year before so was not hurting.
Haven't bought weed since it became legal in Canada

Lol, don't worry about it Keith, I like having a journal where we're all comfortable having a conversation!
Wait, what! Are we back on Mel's journal now?

You guys need to cut it out!:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom