Thank you for the advice, Stone I did not know that so I will change my way of doing it. I will feed later today. As you can see, I still am learning, and I appreciate the help.
Now is when you want to feed them all that they want because they’re building up buds now. CL🍀

Now is when you want to feed them all that they want because they’re building up buds now. CL🍀
Thank you, Capt., I thought that was the way to go. They should tell me if I feed too much. :thanks: I appreciate all your help.

Good morning all and it is a nice one sunny with a little breeze. My wife is weeding out the garden and she does a great job I took 2 wheelbarrows full out back. I do not know what I would do without her. I lucked out when I found her 50 years ago. She was a hot looking babe. My plants are continuing to build buds. the sativa plants are catching up to the apple fritter indica but the indica has a couple weeks on the sour diesels. I will have some more pictures a little later on. The smell of the plants is fabulous, and you can smell the difference between the two strains. I like the apple fritter best. Both the apple fritter and sour diesels are getting trichomes and it looks cool. i am going to school on these plants the plant I had last year was all new to me and I did not take the time to really note the changes they go through. After they dry out a little, I may feed again but it scares me feeding so much but if they do not complain I guess I should keep feeding them. I have a question and it may sound stupid, but can I over feed them during flower. Last year I let them dry out a day or two before feeding them through the whole growing season and I now know I should have feed more but how much more.

some morning pictures

E1EF25BC-80F9-40E9-B963-5C95BD824069.jpeg

3C353994-2DEA-49F2-BB47-13CC4A3865E5.jpeg

C03DBCA7-3F10-4671-B9B1-1F7DD60DC713.jpeg

411FA917-C4D6-4B49-9837-F3BA02F97CA9.jpeg

428D2A01-FEDE-4196-B97B-C0F44DD4CAD6.jpeg

9ADE916C-7737-4259-822B-7EB68291CEE8.jpeg

089A5D43-2FE4-453A-9633-2EDBF0CBF213.jpeg

6DEC117F-2675-45CD-960D-3CE52DCAC50A.jpeg

0AF5F6DF-A741-47C3-89D4-C1E3CD41DBA1.jpeg

439D2A6F-4C23-48BF-80F6-4FC405FC3550.jpeg

I have a question and it may sound stupid, but can I over feed them during flower.
You can over water them so that's more of a consideration than over feeding. It's not so much as never letting the pot ever get dry as it is not letting it get as dry in flower as you might in veg. The roots still need access to oxygen in the small gaps in the soil. If those gaps are always filled with water the roots have a hard time breathing.

Always water a day before you would see any droop at all. And since you're becoming a keen observer of your trees you should be getting a feel for that now.

You can over water them so that's more of a consideration than over feeding. It's not so much as never letting the pot ever get dry as it is not letting it get as dry in flower as you might in veg. The roots still need access to oxygen in the small gaps in the soil. If those gaps are always filled with water the roots have a hard time breathing.

Always water a day before you would see any droop at all. And since you're becoming a keen observer of your trees you should be getting a feel for that now.
Thanks, Shed I think I got this, my pots are dry every day to every other day as these grow pots dry fast and my plants drink it up quick. I will be feeding a little later on today.

I think I should defoliate some larfe tomorrow. I can see all the places I should have gotten before now and there is a good amount. I read 2nd or 3rd week of flower actually it was the 2nd week and 4th week of flower. The sour diesels really need it and the apple fritter could use a good cleaning up but it is a bush and will be a pain in the ass. I am starting what I believe to be week 4 of flower so I should have done ot a week ago, but I do not think it is to late it says not do it in late flower. Does this sound right. Any input would be appreciated. Even if you tell me I have it all screwed up.

Entirely up to you old chap and definitely not too late if you decide to do it. I'm only #nolarf because I hate trimming it, so I want all the plant's energy directed at the tops.

One of these days if I'm feeling flush I'll have a larf bud and a top bud lab-tested to see if the THC numbers are the same. I'm betting they are.
That would be interesting. That would be by weight, The total weight of the top and the total weight of the bottom bud.

I removed a little larf and I now could get into this as there is still a lot to go but I will wait a little while before removing any more. On the apple fritter the middle is clean and the little due nothing buds are gone. As for the sour diesels they did not get as much they do not need it just the tiny inner buds, there is plenty of air space on them. I will wait a couple of weeks and do some more if needed. I find I have to force myself to stop. Early this year I was afraid of doing this not now, I actually like it.

Back
Top Bottom