30EF2EE9-C581-44CC-A22B-98659FD8AAB1.jpeg

66FA9383-CE92-4811-AB95-A14FE83350D9.jpeg

38FE6F13-CEF3-4DE6-A1D2-DCD086E0ACB2.jpeg

A3D71687-D3D6-4671-97EF-CFD51643D18B.jpeg

25C4C5C3-7B2F-40CF-9661-E6A6E1063107.jpeg

5B507028-FA58-4254-A076-FE725376CBA9.jpeg

E6F3D4B2-143E-4D22-8A21-9CE907CDA3D3.jpeg

CC2DDDA8-CCA0-4810-AB2C-4A832C37DD9A.jpeg
I find I love the apple fritter buds the best they are beautiful. The sour diesels have not been in flower near as long. Just something about that 50/50 plant. I think I am going to grow some more indica plants.

Excuse my french but fucking stacked Keith!! Let's Go! 💪💪 no more french l, your ladies are effing beautiful 😍

I use boosters with some nutes but only to change my NPK ratio my ppm will stay the same.. Coco/hydro. I plan on starting to try clones on different PH ranges in flower to see if it changes the terps.. now not facts just my brain here but in soil the the plant and microbes do their dealings down below so it's up to them??

Excuse my french but fucking stacked Keith!! Let's Go! 💪💪 no more french l, your ladies are effing beautiful 😍

I use boosters with some nutes but only to change my NPK ratio my ppm will stay the same.. Coco/hydro. I plan on starting to try clones on different PH ranges in flower to see if it changes the terps.. now not facts just my brain here but in soil the the plant and microbes do their dealings down below so it's up to them??
Thank you very much Greenvein. To be honest I have only seen this once before and that was sativa dominate. The apple fritter amazes me all I have done is follow Prescription Blends schedule, but I go by when I think they need to be feed. But we have rain in the forecast, and it will be for the next few days. I will cover them, but some still gets in.

I agree with this:

I'd stick with what you're doing and see how it goes rather than hunting down additional products to throw into the mix in hopes of bigger buds.

That said, Shed and I disagree on use of PB. Imho, you absolutely 100% should use the Big Data exactly on schedule and don’t mess with the PB schedule at all. Shed is on a different planet than most of us, and somehow he got that to work great. But I believe the less experienced grower would not find that so effective and will do better to stay the course.

I agree with this:

I'd stick with what you're doing and see how it goes rather than hunting down additional products to throw into the mix in hopes of bigger buds.

That said, Shed and I disagree on use of PB. Imho, you absolutely 100% should use the Big Data exactly on schedule and don’t mess with the PB schedule at all. Shed is on a different planet than most of us, and somehow he got that to work great. But I believe the less experienced grower would not find that so effective and will do better to stay the course.
I would agree with you Jon about 99% of the time but when it comes from the Shedmeister I’m going with his recommendations. He grows some really amazing plants not that you don’t but he hasn’t steered me wrong yet. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would agree with you Jon about 99% of the time but when it comes from the Shedmeister I’m going with his recommendations. He grows some really amazing plants not that you don’t but he hasn’t steered me wrong yet. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol! You missed the post where Shed corrected me! He and I DO agree on this. I just misunderstood him. So now all three of us agree!!

The Shed man always has quality advice. I do not know about you all, but I appreciate any advice he gives.

The Shed man always has quality advice. I do not know about you all, but I appreciate any advice he gives.
Not sure where he gets the time as I just picture him climbing trees all day 🤣

It's a wet day here today Plants are looking good. Just paid 5k for my porch roof but not done yet. These 100 plus year-old houses hide more work you start work on one end and find more problems. I figure about 2k more than all the hidden problems will be fixed. Good for another 30 years, that's how long it's been sense Morris worked on it last cost a lot less back then 2k fixed the whole porch. I have to sell this house and find something smaller an 8-room house is too big for 2 people. Just hope wherever I go I can still grow plants outside or start thinking about an indoors grow. I will try and get some pictures later in the day.

Dunno seems like the question answers itself… 2 people and a couple of grow rooms, 8 rooms seems reasonable!

🤣

Nick
Just too old of a house and way to big. It has the room for an indoor grow but to old. If and when I start growing inside, I will be starting from new. Growing inside will be a new experience and all new equipment which I have none of yet. Someday it will happen.

The Shedmeister is my Sensei and I’ll be eternally grateful for everything he has done for me. Your plants are incredible looking 👀 and you can see how his advice has furthered your skills. You may have a POTM in the near future. Happy growing brother. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

The Shedmeister is my Sensei and I’ll be eternally grateful for everything he has done for me. Your plants are incredible looking 👀 and you can see how his advice has furthered skills. You may have a POTM in the near future. Happy growing brother. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Thank you, Capt., I do not know about POTM I do not have much luck at winning any of the contest here I always end up second but no wins. But I appreciate the chances I have had.

Thank you, Capt., I do not know about POTM I do not have much luck at winning any of the contest here I always end up second but no wins. But I appreciate the chances I have had.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You deserve all the creds Keith! For me it's honoring enough to get the nomination. It shows someone really appreciate all the time and work you put in to this every day.

I don't think I'll ever win any contests on this site but it makes me happy knowing I gave back as much as possible to the communities that literally helped me stay alive.

The better job I do at this the easier my life gets and the more I'm able to give back to the community.

You deserve all the creds Keith! For me it's honoring enough to get the nomination. It shows someone really appreciate all the time and work you put in to this every day.

I don't think I'll ever win any contests on this site but it makes me happy knowing I gave back as much as possible to the communities that literally helped me stay alive.

The better job I do at this the easier my life gets and the more I'm able to give back to the community.
Yes, Wastei it is honoring to be nominated and I need to remember that!.

Back
Top Bottom