You’re doing a damn sight better than you seem to think Keith. Good stuff man, keep it up. Btw - my Apple Fritter now needs Nitrogen. I was looking for it cuz sativas often do later on. And cuz she’s so big. I think it might be a fair assumption that your beast could potentially face the same issue. Good thing you learned how to arrest yellowing on the other plant! So maybe just keep an eye out for that. Mine started let’s call it halfway through flower. It’s fast for me. I caught it later than I’d like and I’ll lose some upper fans. Glad I kept the now useful lower ring that’s doing nothing really cuz it’s so dwarfed by the top.
:thumb:
Which begs a question actually - what did you use from the PB line to fix the yellow? I may need to try that. Any help? Thanks!

Absolutely! The worst thing you can do is over think it. You get to thinking "maybe I could try this, or I should be doing that instead." The next thing ya know, you've screwed yourself. I can't hardly even stand to look at your journal. Your plants look so damn good it hurts to see them. Then I start Jones'n. Big old plants like Keith's are sometimes slow to start flowering. They take their time, but once they start they lay it on. Like a steam roller!
Thanks POG I am glad I have you guys to put me back into place. I will continue to feed the way I was and unless something like yellowing leaves tell me to do something different, I should not go looking for problems and trying to make my plants look like someone else's plant. My brother in-laws' plant has different grow needs than my plant. As for going into flower they will go there when they are ready and no sooner.

You’re doing a damn sight better than you seem to think Keith. Good stuff man, keep it up. Btw - my Apple Fritter now needs Nitrogen. I was looking for it cuz sativas often do later on. And cuz she’s so big. I think it might be a fair assumption that your beast could potentially face the same issue. Good thing you learned how to arrest yellowing on the other plant! So maybe just keep an eye out for that. Mine started let’s call it halfway through flower. It’s fast for me. I caught it later than I’d like and I’ll lose some upper fans. Glad I kept the now useful lower ring that’s doing nothing really cuz it’s so dwarfed by the top.
:thumb:
Thanks again Jon you're a good friend.

Which begs a question actually - what did you use from the PB line to fix the yellow? I may need to try that. Any help? Thanks!
All I did was add a little more core B of the Prescription blend. Now I am back to normal and will keep my eyes on the leaves to make sure they stay green, and I need to remember some yellowing is normal at this stage of the grow.

How's the tornado thing going Keith? Hope you're out of the path!
Looks like thunderstorms are going to come through here but no tornados. I do not need the rain so I hope they do pass by.

Good! We're seeing a bunch of warnings but I think it's for s east now. We got inches of rain again! :rolleyes:
Hope your plants can shrug it off. My plants will be fine as the cloth pots dry out good and fast.

Afternoon pictures

2D48179D-2588-42A2-866F-C1F098F599DD.jpeg

42F3E64D-B37A-4A68-AA3E-CA298957D730.jpeg

746BB6E6-42EA-49F5-B401-B6287F218F12.jpeg

FCBA08CB-EACB-4C30-ADA4-EF5414C7A3B1.jpeg

C5E36553-0964-4FB2-B925-21E17489EAE5.jpeg

24E419FA-A39E-4DBE-AD8C-5DAE6239BD87.jpeg

I think someone recommended either cardboard or military grade camouflage covers. Might be a good idea to give that a try so you don't even have to think about rain affecting your plants (until they're deep in flower).
They are covered but still get damp. I have been using cardboard and my ponchos. They keep most of the rain out. 🍋

Mine are pretty resistant being in the ground and caged up. So far anyway.
Be careful I saw 👀 that Murphy guy eavesdropping in on ya SO. Just kidding I think it was Kevin. Would you please ask him for my 20 bucks. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom