In my heart I hope Keith’s OK but my brain says its clear that in all likelihood his plants became sentient as they turned to flower and turned on their keeper.

FEMA will have locked it all down by now. Thanks Keith, whenever I eat apples I’ll think of you.

Nick

I forget what member it was but someone was complimenting Keith on his plants and called him Kevin. I started the owing me 20 bucks and it just took off from there. lol CL🍀
How can they not know who Keith Lemon is :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:
SmartSelect_20230809-230303_DuckDuckGo.jpg

In my heart I hope Keith’s OK but my brain says its clear that in all likelihood his plants became sentient as they turned to flower and turned on their keeper.

FEMA will have locked it all down by now. Thanks Keith, whenever I eat apples I’ll think of you.

Nick
Probably busy doing sketches :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t let him borrow any money Jersey cause you’ll never see it again! lol CL🍀
I don't even have my purse with me and my pants don't have pockets

What the hell happen to my thread.:cheesygrinsmiley:🍋
This happened to mine yesterday..... Turned into a fishing tale thread. I love it though, so many people saying so many comical things. Brightened my day when I saw it all this morning. Figured you would "reel" us all back today with some shots of the magnificent trees you have growing outside

Hope your plants can shrug it off. My plants will be fine as the cloth pots dry out good and fast.
Mine are pretty resistant being in the ground and caged up. So far anyway.
This happened to mine yesterday..... Turned into a fishing tale thread. I love it though, so many people saying so many comical things. Brightened my day when I saw it all this morning. Figured you would "reel" us all back today with some shots of the magnificent trees you have growing outside
You asked. :cheesygrinsmiley: 🐟
What the hell happen to my thread.:cheesygrinsmiley:🍋
Whew ! Good thing you came back! Kevin was about to run off with it!

I did and it literally made my day reading that and thinking about your accent reading it to me like a book on the floor in a kindergarten classroom.

I truly think it's ok! Everyone used the :cheesygrinsmiley: emoji not the :eek:o_O:rolleyes: emojis :rofl:
Emoji’s, ya gotta love 💕 em’. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom