Hey Keith you haven’t told us how they are smelling yet. They should be putting out a lot of fragrances by now, yes? CL🍀. :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:
I agree!! My smeller hasn’t worked since my second grow. People come here and say it stinks, the rents say it stinks, I smell maybe a little dank or something. I’m like really? Cool!
:rofl:

Hey Keith you haven’t told us how they are smelling yet. They should be putting out a lot of fragrances by now, yes? CL🍀. :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:
It smells great I can smell the pot throughout the yard. 🍋

Afternoon pictures

4C052270-4915-46ED-AE4E-97F62C5B80AE.jpeg

DF474941-BA9F-416F-A846-3404254CAC93.jpeg

98380B57-E0F8-4CE1-B8DE-1EF7405FA6D3.jpeg

7A125768-1D1B-45B8-AB28-2390C9EAE18B.jpeg

6C547961-D2ED-45F4-BF02-C549FB2F5584.jpeg

4F4C751F-9C89-4F6C-B252-86807F2964CD.jpeg

5D6486CF-D939-4E9E-AC73-F4BF066D9173.jpeg

Good afternoon 420 a beautiful day. My topped sour diesel is 6 ft tall now it grew a ft in a little over a week. My apple fritter is going to flower any time now it is showing pistils but not in full flower yet. The sour diesels I hope will start showing pistils soon but nothing now. I have not been paying much attention to my thread as my back is all messed up again and it is hard doing anything when you are in pain. I know it will get better it always does just take time. Everyone have a nice evening and I will be back later.

Wow. Hadn’t seen all three girls in the same frame in a while. Jeez man. You know what you’re doing. Those girls are giants and they look healthier now than they did a week ago. (Less rain maybe? Better pot coverings when it did rain? Or is it just me?). I’m from Kennett Square, PA, and we have two claims to fame nationally: Kennett is the mushroom capital of the world (legal, you heathens), and it is also the home of Longwood Gardens, a world famous horticultural attraction that is among my favorite places in the world (check it out online, you’ll be super impressed - it was built by the DuPonts and was intended to rival to greatest professional gardens of Europe). Anyway, when I saw that picture, the first thing that flashed in my mind was Longwood Gardens. You don’t realize it having never been there (most likely), but that is high praise. Excellent work.

Sorry your back is in a bit of a state but hopefully you're comfy in a chair admiring the trees in the back yard!
:green_heart:
Thanks, Shed I have been doing to much sitting in the chair but with a 3-level fusion in my lumbar and a fusion in my neck sometimes I cannot move. 🍋

Thanks, Shed I have been doing to much sitting in the chair but with a 3-level fusion in my lumbar and a fusion in my neck sometimes I cannot move. 🍋
Aren’t fusions fun? I have three vertebrae fused from my fall. I especially enjoy when I sit back too hard on something with a firm back and the implants get pressed on and then make a nerve sing. Loud. Ah the joy. Sorry man.

Wow. Hadn’t seen all three girls in the same frame in a while. Jeez man. You know what you’re doing. Those girls are giants and they look healthier now than they did a week ago. (Less rain maybe? Better pot coverings when it did rain? Or is it just me?). I’m from Kennett Square, PA, and we have two claims to fame nationally: Kennett is the mushroom capital of the world (legal, you heathens), and it is also the home of Longwood Gardens, a world famous horticultural attraction that is among my favorite places in the world (check it out online, you’ll be super impressed - it was built by the DuPonts and was intended to rival to greatest professional gardens of Europe). Anyway, when I saw that picture, the first thing that flashed in my mind was Longwood Gardens. You don’t realize it having never been there (most likely), but that is high praise. Excellent work.
Thank you, Jon, and how have you been doing. We have a little garden called Grandmothers Garden here in Westfield and it too is a beautiful place to be. 🍋

Aren’t fusions fun? I have three vertebrae fused from my fall. I especially enjoy when I sit back too hard on something with a firm back and the implants get pressed on and then make a nerve sing. Loud. Ah the joy. Sorry man.
They suck but if I did not have the lumbar fused, I would be worst off, and the neck fused on its own. The pain is just another part of my life. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom