or military grade
“Mil-i- tarry graaaade”

IMG_5092.gif

Feeling a lot pf love round here, albeit less so for plants and more so for each other ❤️ I wish you wvry happiness together 🤣

How’s bud watch going Keith? As in plant buds rather than budding love between two growers... 😂

Nick

I have no idea who this infamous Kevin is or the back story I hope no offence is taken
:Namaste:

:passitleft:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is no Kevin. It’s an ongoing joke that’s developed in poor Keith’s journal (lol) due to someone accidentally calling Keith “Kevin.” So we are trying to find this Kevin dude cuz apparently he has borrowed $20 off a bunch of people.

I have no idea who this infamous Kevin is or the back story I hope no offence is taken
:Namaste:

:passitleft:
I forget what member it was but someone was complimenting Keith on his plants and called him Kevin. I started the owing me 20 bucks and it just took off from there. lol CL🍀

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is no Kevin. It’s an ongoing joke that’s developed in poor Keith’s journal (lol) due to someone accidentally calling Keith “Kevin.” So we are trying to find this Kevin dude cuz apparently he has borrowed $20 off a bunch of people.
Kinda thought so but wasn't 100% sure and couldn't really be fkd scrolling back all the way through the conversation trying to find the initial reference to Kevin 🤣🤣🤣
:rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh:

I forget what member it was but someone was complimenting Keith on his plants and called him Kevin. I started the owing me 20 bucks and it just took off from there. lol CL🍀
That actually sounds familiar i reckon I might have been in the group then and saw that comment :rofl::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom