Does this light come on often and are there others like it nearby?

8A631524-7773-4D47-8BE2-52BB1C042224.jpeg
Shed I was up last night and the light came on, come to find out my wife turned it back on. I put a stop to that and asked her not to put it back on. I do not think it was switched back on for very long but it is off now and will stay that way. Great catch you are better than a watch dog. Thanks again.:thanks: 🍋

Ironically enough, believe it or not, I just went outside to check on my Bubblegum Auto and her tent had something messing with it I guess and knocked it over. She was on her side for idk how long. Just had to pick her up and shake the soil out of the tent. She's going to be fine though even though she looks shangat right now, she's still like yea Krissi HST!

20230804_090732.jpg
I had the bubblegum photo period strain 30+ years ago it was a nice smoke blew a few mates out with it back then 🤣🤣 the other strain i had was Amsterdam it was even better, much bigger collars .I haven't been able to spot it in any seed banks so far .
Good luck with your bubblegum 👍

I had the bubblegum photo period strain 30+ years ago it was a nice smoke blew a few mates out with it back then 🤣🤣 the other strain i had was Amsterdam it was even better, much bigger collars .I haven't been able to spot it in any seed banks so far .
Good luck with your bubblegum 👍
It's a 90s all-star! Reminds me of when times were simpler. I49seeds has Bubblegum Fem if you are interested. I use this bank often: G-13 and Amnesia fems (both in my current grow, both a second run), my AK-47/Blue Cheese/Blueberry/Bubblegum Autos and also one of my favorites, Fem Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze. This Bubblegum will be a 3rd run, loved it in the past and wish I could share these soon to be buds with you and your old mates and reenact some good times :passitleft:

It's a 90s all-star! Reminds me of when times were simpler. I49seeds has Bubblegum Fem if you are interested. I use this bank often: G-13 and Amnesia fems (both in my current grow, both a second run), my AK-47/Blue Cheese/Blueberry/Bubblegum Autos and also one of my favorites, Fem Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze. This Bubblegum will be a 3rd run, loved it in the past and wish I could share these soon to be buds with you and your old mates and reenact some good times :passitleft:
Thankyou for your kind words and information hope your grow is just as awesome, happy growing 👍

Good morning all :420: brothers and sisters looks like showers this morning so I have my covers on my pots. Plants are looking ok, and the sickly sour diesel is doing much better it is getting greener and the yellow leaves have stopped turning. I hope we do not get much rain because I feed the plants yesterday and do not want my pots flushed out due to rain. I need my pots dry. I am loving my plants again not that I ever stopped. Everyone have a nice day and happy growing. I hope it is sunny where you are at. Later everyone.

I wish I could find something that comes close to the Thai Sticks I smoked back in the day. CL🍀

The sour diesels are still stretching got another inch in less than a day, but the apple fritter is not stretching like the sour diesels, must be because it is not sativa. The sour diesels are not showing pistil either. They are really close but no cigar. There is a definent difference between the indica and sativa. The sativa is not as bushy as the indica also the sativa is much taller. I need the sour diesels to flower as so as possible because of the long flowering time. I wonder if I should be worried about the sour diesels not going into flower. I hate waiting as I have no patience. :circle-of-love: :love:🍋
You'll have plenty of time Keith. The main deal with gardening is that "you gotta be patience." I've never been able to count flowering time like everyone else seems to do. I mean hey, the sun doesn't shine everyday. This time next month those gal's will be covered in bud. You'll be camping out over there by'em.

Shed I was up last night and the light came on, come to find out my wife turned it back on. I put a stop to that and asked her not to put it back on. I do not think it was switched back on for very long but it is off now and will stay that way. Great catch you are better than a watch dog. Thanks again.:thanks: 🍋
Tape switch up its easy to forget and yes great spot by @InTheShed 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom