Root pruning (which is kinda what happened when it got moved) can cause deficiencies and drooping.
Good chance I did it. This is a good lesson for the book. With cloth pots when I find a spot for it make sure I have enough room for when it gets bigger. Then do not move it that simple. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Also the nutrients were washed out of the Bag into the ground below, so when you broke them off, they were not getting the N they needed.
When the roots grow into the earth you have a much bigger root system Much like planting them in the ground It is a big shock to the plant when you kill the main tap roots. The plants have much better access to water & any nutrients it needs, even if the bag goes dry

Also the nutrients were washed out of the Bag into the ground below, so when you broke them off, they were not getting the N they needed.
When the roots grow into the earth you have a much bigger root system Much like planting them in the ground It is a big shock to the plant when you kill the main tap roots. The plants have much better access to water & any nutrients it needs, even if the bag goes dry
You are right Joe I caused the yellowing all along as I stated earlier, I could see where the roots were from the dead roots on the ground. Big lesson learned. The plant is coming along and will always be stunted. The plant I topped is taller than the one I moved. Taller and in overall better health :lot-o-toke: 🍋.

As everyone seems to be saying, feed that girl something with N, as I guess you are. You got this. The plants are gigungious. It’s almost comical. You’re going to have so much bud. Huge trees. They got so wide! Glorious work Keith.

What does DTF stand for , i haven't heard of that one.
If I remember correctly, that was one of Stank's Alaskan Thunderfuck crosses. I'd have to do some serious digging to find the exact parents though.
We referred to it as Down To Fuck 👍

As everyone seems to be saying, feed that girl something with N, as I guess you are. You got this. The plants are gigungious. It’s almost comical. You’re going to have so much bud. Huge trees. They got so wide! Glorious work Keith.
Thanks Jon. 🍋

I’m DTF with those plants Keith. If I get near as big as those off my outdoor grow I’ll a) be very happy b) have some real transportation issues as I need to move it to flip 😂

Nick
Thanks Nick. The plants seem to grow this large all by them self. :thumb: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom