So pretty! How often do they need water now that the rain isn't messing with the schedule?
Every other day or when the pots dry out. To be honest Shed I have not had good weather to see how fast they will need feeding. I feed, feed not feed, water. They get water when feed. I think we will be feeding tomorrow. This will be new to them with no rain it's like starting new so I will have to keep an eye on them. Hopefully some regular feeding will help the sour diesel that is yellowing.

Evening pictures

1C0A38DF-7DE9-4FB0-BDED-71BF9CAAF652.jpeg

20BECF72-0430-4657-BED0-2E660808D3D5.jpeg

7605112C-542D-4A9F-8E8F-89D49E841F97.jpeg

DC7B2948-282C-430C-A08D-D7B76A70F0F5.jpeg

B35D9235-DB33-4F56-BFEE-97F058DF1908.jpeg

551B0230-1035-410C-AACF-0B0C730FD477.jpeg
Man those plants look huge can't Wait to see the size of buds on those bad girls

Man those plants look huge can't Wait to see the size of buds on those bad girls
Thanks, con I cannot wait for them to show pistils so I can start counting down on flower. I think it is going to be a long fall. :circle-of-love: 🍋

Yes, we have a nice week coming up and the plants are going to love it.
Thank god man, finally. Many a grower would have had slimy waterlogged yellow plants with all the rain you’ve had Keith! It takes a certain skill and/or attentiveness to maintain your pots relative to water and not washing out nutes, not feeding if they’re already waterlogged, managing your giants in face of the weather, etc….all that good stuff you’ve been doing. And those mountainous beauties are the fruits of your efforts. They’re gorgeous. I hope you have a lot of jars, multiple pairs of trimming scissors, hopefully an assistant or three, a cushion for your back, strong coffee and/or beverage of choice, and oh btw - where the heck are you gonna hang those puppies? :rofl:

Sorry, I meant water with nutes when I asked rather than plain water. I feed every time I water as well, and my 7 gallon Grandpa's Moonshine gets a gallon a day (you can see the runoff and wet sides here). When I missed a day it drooped heavy.
I feed to runoff daily as well but unfortunately I now have fungus gnats. Not really bad @ all but I’ve been noticing some. Time for skeeter 🦟 dunks me thinks. lol CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning :420:looks to be a great day again and I hope everyone has a very nice day. It is feeding day and with the Big Data I cannot wait to see what it has for an effect on my apple fritter. My sour diesels are really close to flower maybe this week at least I hope it is this week. So far, I like the Prescription Blend and I have plenty enough to get me through this growing season.:thumb::love:🍋

Morning pictures beautiful day.

C11A5385-3F01-4482-91CD-4A9A29D2EA5F.jpeg

7432E3FC-C075-43FE-BAA0-94267047407B.jpeg

1BF28A01-C0E6-4629-8507-40BDDFE9CD14.jpeg

CFCF4EBA-8899-4397-B582-EADD9BE2EA6D.jpeg

64DF8F5D-8DB6-455F-BC1A-9976BF96CF9E.jpeg

794528F0-66C5-40A9-9F8C-74B84C42AE4C.jpeg

AFD1BA89-9A1F-42B1-8FED-7741B74A2300.jpeg

2ECD0299-72B1-4E2A-AC03-A21B861C4DB4.jpeg
Really nice job Keith how tall are they now? How big around? If they were mine I would start them on @Sierra Natural Science 209 Systemic Pest Control now before they really start flowering. You won’t want to be using neem then and it’ll protect them from pests. Just a thought 💭. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::popcorn:

I remember some saying those will soon exceed the height of that roof in the background and I think they was right 👌 what a sight 😍
The sour diesel is 5 ft 1 inch. She is the tallest one of the three. I think I am super close to pistils showing on the sour diesels. I think this week and we will see pistils. The quicker the better because I have 10 weeks of flower. :thumb: 🍋

Really nice job Keith how tall are they now? How big around? If they were mine I would start them on @Sierra Natural Science 209 Systemic Pest Control now before they really start flowering. You won’t want to be using neem then and it’ll protect them from pests. Just a thought 💭. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::popcorn:
Thanks Capt. Is Sierra Natural Science 209 safe to use during flower? :thumb::circle-of-love:🍋

Thanks Capt. Is Sierra Natural Science 209 safe to use during flower? :thumb::circle-of-love:🍋
Yeah the plant absorbs it and then it tastes bad to the pests. If they continue eating it kills them and you can you use it right up to harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah the plant absorbs it and then it tastes bad to the pests. If they continue eating it kills them and you can you use it right up to harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Capt. I will have to order some this week. :circle-of-love: 🍋

The sour diesel is 5 ft 1 inch. She is the tallest one of the three. I think I am super close to pistils showing on the sour diesels. I think this week and we will see pistils. The quicker the better because I have 10 weeks of flower. :thumb: 🍋
Don't worry dude. You'll have way more than 10 weeks. Usually don't get killer cold until around Nov.10, and that's at night. Still stays plenty warm during the day. I've left plants that size out inawoods until late Dec. before. They're about to take off. Aug. and Sept. is when the action starts. Looking good.

Don't worry dude. You'll have way more than 10 weeks. Usually don't get killer cold until around Nov.10, and that's at night. Still stays plenty warm during the day. I've left plants that size out inawoods until late Dec. before. They're about to take off. Aug. and Sept. is when the action starts. Looking good.
Thanks for the advice POG I think I will be going late in Nov. on the sour diesels. Just waiting to see pistils. I will feel better as soon as I see them. :circle-of-love: :love:🍋

Good afternoon 420 seems my 2 sour diesels are going through a stretch or something. They are going up and out and they are not in flower also no pistils showing. I do not know something is going to happen soon, I think. The apple fritter is showing pistils, but she is a 50/50 not 90/10 sativa. All in all, the plants look pretty good and the sickly one is looking a little bit better. I added a little more nitrogen to her. The topped sour diesel is the tallest of them all. Does anyone know where I can get silica to add to the 2 sour diesels, they are so tall I am afraid the tops will break in the wind. I hope everyone has had a nice day so far. Later

Back
Top Bottom