Inexpensive silica can be had at Amazon or most grow shops in the form of potassium silicate. That would be something like Pro-Tekt from Dynagrow or Armor Si from General Hydroponics among other brands. Keep in mind that they tend to be 0-0-4 so will add to the potassium you're already feeding them with the PB nute line. We do see K toxicities on a somewhat regular basis here from "bloom boosters" so be careful with it.

On the other hand, I doubt that any silica at this point will keep them from breaking in the wind. I'd go with tying them to stakes hammered into the ground and maybe even a net like Otter outlined here.

Inexpensive silica can be had at Amazon or most grow shops in the form of potassium silicate. That would be something like Pro-Tekt from Dynagrow or Armor Si from General Hydroponics among other brands. Keep in mind that they tend to be 0-0-4 so will add to the potassium you're already feeding them with the PB nute line. We do see K toxicities on a somewhat regular basis here from "bloom boosters" so be careful with it.

On the other hand, I doubt that any silica at this point will keep them from breaking in the wind. I'd go with tying them to stakes hammered into the soil and maybe even a net like Otter outlined here.
Thanks, Shed and now with your advice I do not really need silica but if I can find some netting, I could try that. Stone has a good setup. I should have thought of that so thanks for the reminder. There is a grow shop in Southwick so I will try there first. I could also try my nephew. He has a textile company and may have some. 🍋 🍋

Morning pictures beautiful day.

C11A5385-3F01-4482-91CD-4A9A29D2EA5F.jpeg

7432E3FC-C075-43FE-BAA0-94267047407B.jpeg

1BF28A01-C0E6-4629-8507-40BDDFE9CD14.jpeg

CFCF4EBA-8899-4397-B582-EADD9BE2EA6D.jpeg

64DF8F5D-8DB6-455F-BC1A-9976BF96CF9E.jpeg

794528F0-66C5-40A9-9F8C-74B84C42AE4C.jpeg

AFD1BA89-9A1F-42B1-8FED-7741B74A2300.jpeg

2ECD0299-72B1-4E2A-AC03-A21B861C4DB4.jpeg
Wow Amigo garden has exploded, wow.
Nice work. :welldone:
Should be a spectacular fall.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Wow Amigo garden has exploded, wow.
Nice work. :welldone:
Should be a spectacular fall.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill if I get to harvest, I will have my hands full. But that is a long time from now.:thanks:🍋

No worries, Keith- I've been called worse!

Keith your plants look awesome!

I've been using SNS209 and so far I'm seeing way fewer bugs than previous grows. I add it every time I water or feed. My first time using it. Others here have said it does not impart an off-taste so I got my fingers crossed.

Keith your plants look awesome!

I've been using SNS209 and so far I'm seeing way fewer bugs than previous grows. I add it every time I water or feed. My first time using it. Others here have said it does not impart an off-taste so I got my fingers crossed.
So you put it in the nutes and water. :thanks: 🍋

Good morning :420: Another beautiful day with lots of sunshine. My plants are doing pretty good. The one sour diesel that is light green and yellowing at the bottom and up the middle is looking better. The extra nitrogen is working the green ins getting darker and the yellowing leaves are changing with yellow leaves getting darker. The apple fritter is putting out more pistils. If we could keep this weather my plants would keep on getting bigger. The sour diesels are still stretching, and the topped sour diesel is 5ft 4 inches.

Large and in charge of your garden for sure! Any chance the yellowing one was the one you moved?
You got something Shed because I move her twice and both times the small roots coming though broke. That is it.

Back
Top Bottom