Morning pictures

C1AF4BEA-2896-4203-A3CA-FC5B83B1AAC5.jpeg

EEB5AD71-20E2-4E3E-9E42-FBAA454FAF6F.jpeg

AFBA1A95-D497-4D7D-A5F0-D00AE9A3EDEC.jpeg

AFEE4220-483C-4A68-B3CB-96FCFD93823B.jpeg

5C71B800-9EFB-4D2C-9E1F-68D142CA9935.jpeg

8A631524-7773-4D47-8BE2-52BB1C042224.jpeg

7C9EC377-CF4C-4EAB-911D-06513FD4D4A9.jpeg

The sour diesels are still stretching got another inch in less than a day, but the apple fritter is not stretching like the sour diesels, must be because it is not sativa. The sour diesels are not showing pistil either. They are really close but no cigar. There is a definent difference between the indica and sativa. The sativa is not as bushy as the indica also the sativa is much taller. I need the sour diesels to flower as so as possible because of the long flowering time. I wonder if I should be worried about the sour diesels not going into flower. I hate waiting as I have no patience. :circle-of-love: :love:🍋

Thanks, marcus nothing broken just a little bent up and after seeing all the training people do to their plants, I think they will be fine.
I purposefully drop mine or make them fall onto one another and I leave them there on their sides on the floor in the tent for hours without Life Alert. Then come flower, I dry them out and wilt them til they look dead. They love it!
Looks like my plants will be fine. These are tough plants. Yesterday they were all bent up and this morning they snapped back. I am amazed that they are not all twisted up and broken. Even the Apple Fritter is ok, and it was turned on its side on the ground but no broken branches. I lucked out on this storm. The Sour Diesels are still a little bent up, but they are ok. I had all kinds of bad thoughts going through my head when it happen. These plants can take a beating and still be ok.
These plants are so resilient and many get a jump start off of a high stress incident such as that...the meaner you are, the harder they grow lol
And yes my wife is cutting the lawn. I do not know what I would do without her, she is a worker girl.
What a gem!
Sorry, I meant water with nutes when I asked rather than plain water. I feed every time I water as well, and my 7 gallon Grandpa's Moonshine gets a gallon a day (you can see the runoff and wet sides here). When I missed a day it drooped heavy.
Your plant(s) and your dog make me :dreamy: :circle-of-love:
Morning pictures

C1AF4BEA-2896-4203-A3CA-FC5B83B1AAC5.jpeg

EEB5AD71-20E2-4E3E-9E42-FBAA454FAF6F.jpeg

AFBA1A95-D497-4D7D-A5F0-D00AE9A3EDEC.jpeg

AFEE4220-483C-4A68-B3CB-96FCFD93823B.jpeg

5C71B800-9EFB-4D2C-9E1F-68D142CA9935.jpeg

8A631524-7773-4D47-8BE2-52BB1C042224.jpeg

7C9EC377-CF4C-4EAB-911D-06513FD4D4A9.jpeg
Sensational and your house and property are beautiful! And yes, @InTheShed must be fantastic at Where's Waldo!

The sour diesels are still stretching got another inch in less than a day, but the apple fritter is not stretching like the sour diesels, must be because it is not sativa. The sour diesels are not showing pistil either. They are really close but no cigar. There is a definent difference between the indica and sativa. The sativa is not as bushy as the indica also the sativa is much taller. I need the sour diesels to flower as so as possible because of the long flowering time. I wonder if I should be worried about the sour diesels not going into flower. I hate waiting as I have no patience. :circle-of-love: :love:🍋
My patience isn't good either 🤣🤣 I find as you get older it dwindles

I purposefully drop mine or make them fall onto one another and I leave them there on their sides on the floor in the tent for hours without Life Alert. Then come flower, I dry them out and wilt them til they look dead. They love it!

These plants are so resilient and many get a jump start off of a high stress incident such as that...the meaner you are, the harder they grow lol

What a gem!

Sensational and your house and property are beautiful! And yes, @InTheShed must be fantastic at Where's Waldo!
I love this site and the people on it I'm going to be devo if I find out you are all copper's / the fuzz 🤣🤣

What a gem!

Thank you Krissi you make me feel good. :love: 🍋

Thank you Krissi you make me feel good. :love: 🍋
Ironically enough, believe it or not, I just went outside to check on my Bubblegum Auto and her tent had something messing with it I guess and knocked it over. She was on her side for idk how long. Just had to pick her up and shake the soil out of the tent. She's going to be fine though even though she looks shangat right now, she's still like yea Krissi HST!

20230804_090732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom