Thanks, marcus nothing broken just a little bent up and after seeing all the training people do to their plants, I think they will be fine.
Now you’re talking. Exactly right. The plant won’t even notice it in a few days and likely neither will you.

That said, you must have been shitting bricks when you saw it on the ground! I would have thought it was a huge disaster. And @marcus611a makes a good point - you might even get some unintentional supercrppong strength from those branches.

No worries man. She’s got this.

All right Keith I found the picture I want to go ahead and post the same picture of the before and here it is now after that bar fell on it. The growth is amazing as I said instead again super cropping results grants the biggest yields!

20230719_201648.jpg

20230727_200134.jpg

Is that all we get of that story? Lmao!
It gets very hot and windy here in October. Outdoor plants by the pool, soil dried out, fabric pot was a little lite. VERY windy one night. Went out the next morning to water and my jaw dropped. FAK! She was half floating in the swimming pool.

Don't think I got much out of that plant.
:rollit:

It gets very hot and windy here in October. Outdoor plants by the pool, soil dried out, fabric pot was a little lite. VERY windy one night. Went out the next morning to water and my jaw dropped. FAK! She was half floating in the swimming pool.

WoW that must have shocked the shit out of you.

damn bro sry

Looks like my plants will be fine. These are tough plants. Yesterday they were all bent up and this morning they snapped back. I am amazed that they are not all twisted up and broken. Even the Apple Fritter is ok, and it was turned on its side on the ground but no broken branches. I lucked out on this storm. The Sour Diesels are still a little bent up, but they are ok. I had all kinds of bad thoughts going through my head when it happen. These plants can take a beating and still be ok.

Looks like my plants will be fine. These are tough plants. Yesterday they were all bent up and this morning they snapped back. I am amazed that they are not all twisted up and broken. Even the Apple Fritter is ok, and it was turned on its side on the ground but no broken branches. I lucked out on this storm. The Sour Diesels are still a little bent up, but they are ok. I had all kinds of bad thoughts going through my head when it happen. These plants can take a beating and still be ok.
Glad they"re all right would suck if they got trashed after all that work, they are looing good

I think 🤔 if they were mine I’d take a lot of those bottom fans off like maybe 1/3 rd. But that’s just me, they look fantastic as they are now. CL🍀

Wow! That’s one of the better lose a plant stories I’ve heard!!! Gotta love our war stories. Thanks!

So awesome that you went through this. You just learned one of the most important lessons there is about growing. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom