Without getting into the whole discussion on Citric Acid... just be mindful of the strength of your spray. Acidity will create effects on your foliage, potential to burn the leaf. I know this for a fact as my Willow foliar treatment when its too concentrated it leaves a whiteish dot on the leaf, that a burn.

I hope it works for you.
Thanks for the advice, Dani. I will use Smoking Wings mix 1 1/4 tsp to 500ml distilled water. 1 1/4 tsp=5 grams

Just saw an ad on amazon for a 40-piece set of Ram-Pro gripper for training plants. They are called Lever Loop Gripper clips for $ 7.99 Think they would be any good. Says it is for straightening stems, stalks and vines. Sounds like training tools. Think I should get it for next year. Gotta start somewhere.

Just saw an ad on amazon for a 40-piece set of Ram-Pro gripper for training plants. They are called Lever Loop Gripper clips for $ 7.99 Think they would be any good. Says it is for straightening stems, stalks and vines. Sounds like training tools. Think I should get it for next year. Gotta start somewhere.
Honestly I think you'd be better off getting some soft rubber coated gardening wire.
I get it at the dollar store, and I re-use it for a couple of years until the coating starts coming off.
It's a bit more versatile than those clips, and the size of the plant/branch really isn't an issue.

Honestly I think you'd be better off getting some soft rubber coated gardening wire.
I get it at the dollar store, and I re-use it for a couple of years until the coating starts coming off.
It's a bit more versatile than those clips, and the size of the plant/branch really isn't an issue.
Thanks Mel I have never done training but will make it the thing I learn next year. One thing at a time this year I topped my first plant and germinated my first seeds. Well, that's two things but I will count it as one. So I do not know what I will need I just watch everyone that does it.

Damn, this journal moving faster then light speed. Can't keep up with you guys..lol:passitleft:
Thanks GG and I appreciate everyone stopping by and so far, it has been a good year for me, but we all know that could change. So, :smokin: I just knock on wood and keep my eyes on change in my plants.

Good evening to all :420:
Hope everyone is doing ok. Today was a nice day sunny and warm, the plants got sprayed with neem as a preventative measure. I do have some yellowing leaves at the bottom of each plant, but I think it is the rain, so I am not going nuts yet. But there's more time for that. I want to thank everyone for coming around I really appreciate it.

Evening pictures

36D16F41-60AF-438E-8FF6-BD90C97E831D.jpeg

0B83AE0D-AD6A-44A3-B843-C45DABE2C0A7.jpeg

F494472F-8563-44CB-BA66-4D8D5C8727D4.jpeg

D78AB3BC-0900-431F-ABAF-D03D9899EC63.jpeg

C82F5639-DD02-40DB-9E61-342DA2111B09.jpeg

0180331F-9FAA-49F7-B943-D84F1DDFB25A.jpeg

Hi @KeithLemon - may I make a suggestion? You mentioned the yellowing bottom leaves on the one plant, I see them. They are often perfectly natural and no big deal at all, and as you note could easily just be from the rain/extra water. That would be my guess too. Just keep an eye on them and in the greenness of the plant in general. It may just be the light in the picture, not sure, but it appears that compared to the other ones she *might* be looking a bit lighter? Is that the case? That girl may be a hog for one nutrient or another, in the case of green it’s often Nitrogen. This is why I suggest keeping a close eye. If they get lighter than they are now (I highly doubt this will happen, but it could) you may want to consider boosting the N in the Prescription Blend mix (this is as easy as adding a bit of the Cores). Just something to be aware of, not at all trying to worry you. For what it’s worth!

Hi @KeithLemon - may I make a suggestion? You mentioned the yellowing bottom leaves on the one plant, I see them. They are often perfectly natural and no big deal at all, and as you note could easily just be from the rain/extra water. That would be my guess too. Just keep an eye on them and in the greenness of the plant in general. It may just be the light in the picture, not sure, but it appears that compared to the other ones she *might* be looking a bit lighter? Is that the case? That girl may be a hog for one nutrient or another, in the case of green it’s often Nitrogen. This is why I suggest keeping a close eye. If they get lighter than they are now (I highly doubt this will happen, but it could) you may want to consider boosting the N in the Prescription Blend mix (this is as easy as adding a bit of the Cores). Just something to be aware of, not at all trying to worry you. For what it’s worth!
Thank you, Jon, and yes, it is lighter than the other Sour Diesel So you may have something. I will increase, I think it is core B if it does not change back to a darker green.

Back
Top Bottom