Chopping it? A few minutes with a hedge trimmer will do it.

Trimming it, that’s the real pain in the ass. My approach is to have & Co do it all. What you want is a gang of small fingered people eager for work. Thai people are generally smaller than westerners so here its easy. Perhaps you could run a recruitment drive at Little League games 🤣

A good problem to have anyway, gogogo

Nick

Hey Keith, do you maybe know where a man could get a bag a weed here in a couple months? Keep it up!
Thanks POG I have to get to harvest first. But so far so good. knock on wood :thanks:

Chopping it? A few minutes with a hedge trimmer will do it.

Trimming it, that’s the real pain in the ass. My approach is to have & Co do it all. What you want is a gang of small fingered people eager for work. Thai people are generally smaller than westerners so here its easy. Perhaps you could run a recruitment drive at Little League games 🤣

A good problem to have anyway, gogogo

Nick
To fucking funny.

Some morning pictures

22813877-CB43-4DB0-85C6-B8D7A07C6273.jpeg

E5CA321B-40D4-4C73-ADD2-BBBD99D73560.jpeg

7276B2D6-D36D-481A-B9FF-2A0E50957833.jpeg

23EFC4ED-E23C-4F4F-B9A4-E3C3CFB83CAB.jpeg

D8218C7B-1BFB-40D5-A88D-A1DD86AE40E8.jpeg

D0FDBD5B-DEE7-4F9E-BC98-F27EEE8E6A00.jpeg

0C7A20A6-68D4-4041-A2B7-4C997DE866EA.jpeg

AE028582-6432-4816-949A-FC7D83EB7231.jpeg

EA1F566E-2D7C-4BFB-BF3A-490C113B5C3B.jpeg

430EEA1A-8EC4-4AB2-8D53-2F17A841F942.jpeg
Great pictures! Boy do they look happy in the sun. Beasts.

Highya Keith!

Your plants are looking great!

In the immortal words of Billy Idol . . . . I would remove more, more, more!
Outdoors, rainy, I would open up the lowers and the middle to get even more airflow.

I've found it doesn't hurt to be thinking what the plant will be doing a few weeks from now. I try to anticipate what evil will pop up - PM, mold, rot, bugs, deficiency / excess nutes, earthquakes, floods, . . . whatever.
In your situation I'd be nervous about PM and bud rot. Just my 2 cents.

evil will pop up - PM, mold, rot, bugs, deficiency / excess nutes, earthquakes, floods, . . . whatever.
I humbly submit tsunami’s, law changes and general shithousery by plants, builders and dogs/gators. But excess nutes? If those tips aren’t a little burnt you’re not really trying 😂

Highya Keith!

Outdoors, rainy, I would open up the lowers and the middle to get even more airflow.

I've found it doesn't hurt to be thinking what the plant will be doing a few weeks from now. I try to anticipate what evil will pop up - PM, mold, rot, bugs, deficiency / excess nutes, earthquakes, floods, . . . whatever.
Thanks for the advice GB I need to wait a few days then I will take more. The apple fritter is just a complete bush,

How’s about letting me know what you find. CL🍀
I found on another members mention BotryStop WP. I can't find it local or in small amounts here and you have to stop 4 weeks before harvest. Check it out! I think it's a commercial product. It's scary! Growing a plant to harvest, drying, curing and finding it tastes like shit is a heartbreak!

Highya Keith!

I also agree with GB you have some really bushy plants that need to be trimmed before they flower. CL🍀

I also agree with GB you have some really bushy plants that need to be trimmed before they flower. CL🍀
Thanks, Capt I will trim some more later this week. It just seems I take from the bottom and middle then she just grows more. This strain is very bushy, and I can't seem to get ahead of her. What did you decide to do about your bud rot. Did you find something different than the copper spray. Capt I have to be honest I am going to school on your plant and adding it to my book. I am truly sorry about the bud rot but thank you for posting what you are doing.

Thanks, Capt I will trim some more later this week. It just seems I take from the bottom and middle then she just grows more. This strain is very bushy, and I can't seem to get ahead of her. What did you decide to do about your bud rot. Did you find something different than the copper spray. Capt I have to be honest I am going to school on your plant and adding it to my book. I am truly sorry about the bud rot but thank you for posting what you are doing.
@Sierra Natural Science has some safe fungicides to help that I’m looking into but also the Citric Acid n maybe peroxide. I’m throwing the kitchen sink @ this 💩. CL🍀

@Sierra Natural Science has some safe fungicides to help that I’m looking into but also the Citric Acid n maybe peroxide. I’m throwing the kitchen sink @ this 💩. CL🍀
The citric acid is an easy mix and from what I have read work good for all kinds of mold.

Just took a little preventative maintenance and sprayed all my plants with neem. The rain has made everything wet that alone with the humidity. The plants are not in flower so it is ok to hit them all and once they go into flower it will be citric acid. I got PM last year and really do not want to get it again.

Just took a little preventative maintenance and sprayed all my plants with neem. The rain has made everything wet that alone with the humidity. The plants are not in flower so it is ok to hit them all and once they go into flower it will be citric acid. I got PM last year and really do not want to get it again.

Without getting into the whole discussion on Citric Acid... just be mindful of the strength of your spray. Acidity will create effects on your foliage, potential to burn the leaf. I know this for a fact as my Willow foliar treatment when its too concentrated it leaves a whiteish dot on the leaf, that a burn.

I hope it works for you.

Back
Top Bottom