Ok I saw your post saying no pistils yet. Missed that before. If that’s true she ain’t stretching. My bad Keith sorry. You’re outside, even I forget sometimes I get so stuck in indoor mode.

I would argue your stretch has already begun. This:
1690170147444.jpeg

Sure looks like a plant stretching to me.

And these:
1690170228254.jpeg

Look an awful lot like pistils…

Has she sprung upwards at all yet? I find it takes a couple days usually for the actual stretch part to begin.

Or I could be way off and that’s just how your plant is growing.

A little hard to tell if those are leaf tips curled around a branch or prepistils. Hmm.

Well you know best. Is she stretching yet or no?
Those are little leaves forming, May be they call them bract. But they are not pistils.

Those are little leaves forming, May be they call them bract. But they are not pistils.
Yeah I saw the picture wrong. Stupid me. Sorry for a picture post trying to support an inaccurate point. Lmao.

No stupid you. You are looking at a picture, I get confused looking at them till I touch the plants up front of me. I am stoned.
Well I’m glad we came to a consensus on that. We’ll get it figured out Keith but it sometimes takes a minute. lol CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I do that multiple times per week. Just walking past a tent or a repot. We haven’t had anything on flower for a few weeks now and I’ll spot what I think are pistils and panic. Spin round and relax its just new little spiky flowers or “bract” Keith says. I’ll go with that.

Nick

I do that multiple times per week. Just walking past a tent or a repot. We haven’t had anything on flower for a few weeks now and I’ll spot what I think are pistils and panic. Spin round and relax its just new little spiky flowers or “bract” Keith says. I’ll go with that.

Nick
Those bracts are what confused me. Bottom line - when she DOES stretch, watch out. He’s gonna need a ladder.

Good morning all looks like another fantastic day on hand. My plants are loving this weather and me too. I will be doing a little defol this week now that I have an idea of what I am doing I want to get in there and do it. My Sour Diesels may need a little trimming too. My tomatoes are coming in now and it makes my wife very happy. But my weed plants are looking even better. I hope I can keep this up, I will keep feeding every 3 days or when the plants need it. I have been using big data on the apple fritter even though it may be a little early and I do not think it should hurt anything at least I hope not. I would like to thank Jon on his advice on defolling my apple fritter. You got it going on with your apple fritter and I want mine to look a little more like yours which is beautiful. Everyone have a great day and be safe Happy growing.

Good morning all looks like another fantastic day on hand. My plants are loving this weather and me too. I will be doing a little defol this week now that I have an idea of what I am doing I want to get in there and do it. My Sour Diesels may need a little trimming too. My tomatoes are coming in now and it makes my wife very happy. But my weed plants are looking even better. I hope I can keep this up, I will keep feeding every 3 days or when the plants need it. I have been using big data on the apple fritter even though it may be a little early and I do not think it should hurt anything at least I hope not. I would like to thank Jon on his advice on defolling my apple fritter. You got it going on with your apple fritter and I want mine to look a little more like yours which is beautiful. Everyone have a great day and be safe Happy growing.
Thanks @KeithLemon - and careful what you wish for. It’s kind of funny. I know I’m not the only person watching who has figured out how shocked you’ll be when she starts to stretch. You’ve got a BEAST right now! And I expect you’ll get the same long lines of pearls I’m getting, only yours will be so much bigger! Your plant will be 8-10 feet tall buddy, or at least that’s what I think. Worry not. You’ll be very very impressed.

Here’s how she’s stacking.

IMG_0826.jpeg

Thanks @KeithLemon - and careful what you wish for. It’s kind of funny. I know I’m not the only person watching who has figured out how shocked you’ll be when she starts to stretch. You’ve got a BEAST right now! And I expect you’ll get the same long lines of pearls I’m getting, only yours will be so much bigger! Your plant will be 8-10 feet tall buddy, or at least that’s what I think. Worry not. You’ll be very very impressed.

Here’s how she’s stacking.

IMG_0826.jpeg
She is beautiful in flower. :goodjob: :cool:

Grazie @KeithLemon - e attento a ciò che desideri. È piuttosto divertente. So di non essere l'unica persona che sta guardando che ha capito quanto sarai scioccato quando inizierà ad allungarsi. Hai una BESTIA in questo momento! E mi aspetto che riceverai le stesse lunghe file di perle che sto ricevendo io, solo che le tue saranno molto più grandi! La tua pianta sarà alta 8-10 piedi amico, o almeno questo è quello che penso. Non preoccuparti. Sarai molto molto impressionato.

Ecco come si sta accatastando.

So beauty!🤓

Good morning :420: and a beautiful morning it is. All is good here and my plants are doing very well this morning. It's amazing all these nice sunny days my plants do not know what to make of it. I will feed tomorrow but I want to feed today, but I think I need more than every other day. My pots are dry but still need to wait and see what try look like tomorrow as I do not want to over water. Apple Fritter is not complaining about her trim yesterday she looks great but I still have a lot of larf left on her so I will wait several days and trim a little more. Now that I think I know what I am doing I wat to use my new knowledge. I have pictures coming up in a few minutes. Everyone have a great day and happy growing. Be safe.

Back
Top Bottom