Very impressive plants Keith. I gotta say not many pull it off on the first or second run. My stuff sucked bad until like my third grow when I started growing outdoors in my balcony back in Montreal.
Once I grew outdoors I never came back indoors.
Just brace yourself for Fall that’s when we (outdoor grows) get hit.

:popcorn: :hippy:

Btw I am also looking forward to seeing your garden every day. Thanks for sharing
Thank you Dani I appreciate the kind words. Last year I got hit with PM during flower and I browned a lot of my pistils using to much baking soda. That was a lesson learned. :thanks: :peacetwo:

Thank you Dani I appreciate the kind words. Last year I got hit with PM during flower and I browned a lot of my pistils using to much baking soda. That was a lesson learned. :thanks: :peacetwo:

I don’t like PM, no mercy for Powdery mildew or any of the other spore/fungi related issues. I hope you don’t get it.

A weak link is always the tomatos. I check my tomato every day in search of PM. So far nothing seen, also it’s been probably 6 weeks no rain. The rain activates the magic of fungi.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏽 we have a healthy harvest.

I don’t like PM, no mercy for Powdery mildew or any of the other spore/fungi related issues. I hope you don’t get it.

A weak link is always the tomatos. I check my tomato every day in search of PM. So far nothing seen, also it’s been probably 6 weeks no rain. The rain activates the magic of fungi.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏽 we have a healthy harvest.
I wish I could give you some of the rain I have been getting.

They're looking great Keith, your screw ups are showing some excellent results!

I don't see where you need to move any unless the branches are going to be laying on top of their neighbors. And if those military grade camo covers don't completely keep the rain out, cardboard covers will. :thumb:
I like to see a man that won't hesitate to resort to using cardboard. I once drove some t-posts and threw a upside down kiddy pool over a couple. Worked great.

Good morning 420ers a beautiful day here nice and sunny. We worked in the yard this morning weeded the garden what a mess it was. The tomato plants are super viny and hard to tie up, but I got the most of them. My 3 plants are doing very good, and the cardboard covers did their job well. I will feed tomorrow or maybe wait another day. I usually feed every other day, but I think the plants can wait a few more days. Just waiting for the stretch to start on my plants. The Apple Fritter will be first, and I would think it would start soon as she is getting close to pistils to start showing, I think. I look at Jon's Apple Fritter and if mine stretches like his did I will have a huge plant on my hands. I may be a little ahead of myself, but we will see as I really have no idea when these plants will start changing. I hope the Sour Diesels go to pistils fairly soon because I am going to have a long flowering time. I will be waiting for harvest well into October the same as last year's grow. If I grew indoors, I could control the flipping time but being outdoor mother nature calls the shots. Everyone have a great weekend and be safe.

Some pictures Apple Fritter is a little droopy

6F7CF7B1-69FD-4E45-A5F0-E45A2569E29B.jpeg

B4135C81-F0C7-4589-B19E-F0D221FA6335.jpeg

0A42D926-1784-428A-AC94-034B9AFC9F08.jpeg

AE416C6C-B0E2-4D41-B65B-426710EE8983.jpeg

09582415-4178-4A13-A308-DCF3DEADA69D.jpeg

4B2E3FFD-EDEB-4A47-A0AF-46BCAE2F839C.jpeg

One thunderstorm then the sun came out. It is going to do this all day, showers then sun. My cardboard covers worked really good, but I do not know how long they will last getting soaked. I need more cardboard to cover the slot I had to cut into the cover, but even without the slot covered it still stopped the rain from getting into the pots. Now I do not have to worry about getting my nutes washed out, Thanks Shed great idea. :thumb: :dreamy:
Need to find the wax covered cardboard, takes a while for it to get soggy

Good morning 420ers a beautiful day here nice and sunny. We worked in the yard this morning weeded the garden what a mess it was. The tomato plants are super viny and hard to tie up, but I got the most of them. My 3 plants are doing very good, and the cardboard covers did their job well. I will feed tomorrow or maybe wait another day. I usually feed every other day, but I think the plants can wait a few more days. Just waiting for the stretch to start on my plants. The Apple Fritter will be first, and I would think it would start soon as she is getting close to pistils to start showing, I think. I look at Jon's Apple Fritter and if mine stretches like his did I will have a huge plant on my hands. I may be a little ahead of myself, but we will see as I really have no idea when these plants will start changing. I hope the Sour Diesels go to pistils fairly soon because I am going to have a long flowering time. I will be waiting for harvest well into October the same as last year's grow. If I grew indoors, I could control the flipping time but being outdoor mother nature calls the shots. Everyone have a great weekend and be safe.
All of your plants 🪴 are beautiful Keith and hopefully will finish before it’s cold 🥶. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

All of your plants 🪴 are beautiful Keith and hopefully will finish before it’s cold 🥶. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
That is a real concern. As you know. I cut it real close last year so the faster these go to flower the better, but I cannot :nervous-guy: control that.

That is a real concern. As you know. I cut it real close last year so the faster these go to flower the better, but I cannot :nervous-guy: control that.
If you had 3 refrigerator boxes 📦 you could or a light switch for the 🌞.lol CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Very impressive plants Keith. I gotta say not many pull it off on the first or second run. My stuff sucked bad until like my third grow when I started growing outdoors in my balcony back in Montreal.
Once I grew outdoors I never came back indoors.
Just brace yourself for Fall that’s when we (outdoor grows) get hit.

:popcorn: :hippy:

Btw I am also looking forward to seeing your garden every day. Thanks for sharing
Have you guy's ever noticed that "beginners luck" works for everything except growing weed? It's hard, but man it's fun. Hey, growing'em tall and bushy like that is the old school, bootlegger way of doing it. Those plants are gonna slam it out. I love it!

Have you guy's ever noticed that "beginners luck" works for everything except growing weed? It's hard, but man it's fun. Hey, growing'em tall and bushy like that is the old school, bootlegger way of doing it. Those plants are gonna slam it out. I love it!
Thank you POG If I make it to harvest, they should give me some good bud.

Thank you POG If I make it to harvest, they should give me some good bud.
You’re gonna make it to harvest buddy, I have faith in your new found skills. Just make sure that they have enough airflow when they start flowering heavy. CL🍀

You’re gonna make it to harvest buddy, I have faith in your new found skills. Just make sure that they have enough airflow when they start flowering heavy. CL🍀
Thanks Capt. I hope you are right brother. :thumb:

Not today, we let working people have the beach on weekends. We do plan on doing that this week though! Sun's up and out now!

Edit: Oh you guys! Great day for it! Enjoy!
Do any fishing @ the beach? CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom