960B8CC8-961A-4F17-8C46-5E0D12E6AB49.jpeg

5C87DD92-BF63-454E-813D-5365EE95E29C.jpeg

02D02A59-ECC5-48D9-914D-EA0531E4A679.jpeg

B702CF4A-831F-4874-8FA6-2694A44A0612.jpeg

31528B55-D218-4E5A-AAF8-32095CC8ABFC.jpeg

6ACC7894-F6A5-4450-B541-B87BB664BA3D.jpeg

4AA718A5-F38A-4BD6-80EB-81F44462F142.jpeg

83CA33E6-1EA7-46C2-814E-CEF1BEBA86E9.jpeg

The plants are all looking great (maters and cannabis), and I didn't see your privates in any of the pics so I must have missed your little friend. Unless you were quoting Al Pacino in Scarface in which case I didn't see an AR-15 either!
Got to go to the Dentist at 11 and I hate going there even if it is just a cleaning, but I should feel great full I can go.
It's worth it for the toothbrush, tooth paste, and forever unused floss!

Did you see my little friend I found in my garden he is a cute little guy and I hope his mom is close by. He ran and tried to hide when I went in the garden. It is sort of late for little ones that cannot fly yet, and I hope he will be fine. I did not see his mom anywhere so I will check on him later in the day.

Did you see my little friend I found in my garden he is a cute little guy and I hope his mom is close by. He ran and tried to hide when I went in the garden. It is sort of late for little ones that cannot fly yet, and I hope he will be fine. I did not see his mom anywhere so I will check on him later in the day.
Oh is there a bird on the ground in the last pic? I was looking for something else!

A Tomato bird! :)

The plants are all looking great (maters and cannabis), and I didn't see your privates in any of the pics so I must have missed your little friend. Unless you were quoting Al Pacino in Scarface in which case I didn't see an AR-15 either!

He is in there a little baby bird and my AR's all 4 of them are in the gun cabinet with the AK, SK and SKS but I do not think I will show those. I got my tooth bush, toothpaste and dental floss. No cavities.

Lmao.

I am not ready for that. It is a clone I bought she was a little thing when I brought her home. I do not know if I have time to grow something and clone it and still have enough time to bring it to harvest.

Good morning :420:it is gray and humid as hell here. Threatening thunder storms all day. I have my cardboard covers on each plant plus I will use the ponchos also. My plants are doing very good Gotta just keep them as dry as possible. After today the weather should be better for about a week and the plants need it. They need all the sun they can get, the rain just started as I write this. Hopefully the summer will change a bit and all the rain will stop. I for one believe we have had enough rain for the summer. I will try and get some pictures for everyone sometime today. Everyone have a nice Friday and happy sunny weekend. :peacetwo:

How do your maters do in the rain? No problem I would think?

Nick

Al Pacino in Scarface in which case I didn't see an AR-15 either!
It was an M16 (Its Auto) - a real one but the grenade launcher was a prop. Pacino insisted because “method” Sold a few years back at auction I think?

How do your maters do in the rain? No problem I would think?

Nick

It was an M16 (Its Auto) - a real one but the grenade launcher was a prop. Pacino insisted because “method” Sold a few years back at auction I think?
Too much rain and the skin of the tomato can split.
M16 is just the US military variant of the AR-15 platform.
Basically AR-15 is the make, and M16 is a specific model.

Just got my Toker Poker, I ordered it on 7/19 and received it 7/21 not bad two days that's pretty fast. This thing is cool holds my Bic lighter has a poker and tamper along with a bottle opener. I will put it to use later today. Good fast sponsor.:bongrip::peacetwo:

One thunderstorm then the sun came out. It is going to do this all day, showers then sun. My cardboard covers worked really good, but I do not know how long they will last getting soaked. I need more cardboard to cover the slot I had to cut into the cover, but even without the slot covered it still stopped the rain from getting into the pots. Now I do not have to worry about getting my nutes washed out, Thanks Shed great idea. :thumb: :dreamy:

They're all perfect Keith! Awesome work thinning! The next week is going to be great for us with the sun! They'll have a great end of stretch maybe with lots of bud sites!
Sweet tomato's! I'm eyeing mine still. I have two cherries this year. One chocolate and one yellow teardrop. Mmmm!

They're all perfect Keith! Awesome work thinning! The next week is going to be great for us with the sun! They'll have a great end of stretch maybe with lots of bud sites!
Sweet tomato's! I'm eyeing mine still. I have two cherries this year. One chocolate and one yellow teardrop. Mmmm!
Thank you Stone I have picked 4 tomatoes' so far. They are starting to kick over.:thanks:

Very impressive plants Keith. I gotta say not many pull it off on the first or second run. My stuff sucked bad until like my third grow when I started growing outdoors in my balcony back in Montreal.
Once I grew outdoors I never came back indoors.
Just brace yourself for Fall that’s when we (outdoor grows) get hit.

:popcorn: :hippy:

Btw I am also looking forward to seeing your garden every day. Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom