Thanks Shed.
They’re looking 👀 fantastic Keith and something else you can do to dry them faster is hold the stalk @ the bottom and give her 2-3 good shakes. Kind of like a dog does after a bath 🛀. lol CL🍀 :thumb: :welldone::bravo::yahoo::cheer:

They survived the monsoon

E35435BB-B26E-4856-9338-F2646006F7BA.jpeg

9AC23ABD-D196-4703-8B43-4DEB59EC6711.jpeg

07D35147-8D43-44F9-8A33-3520C21DCE6F.jpeg

2BFC3344-42E0-4887-98AD-9C152557DC79.jpeg

768F5835-FE48-448C-85A2-4B346C765826.jpeg

D847B5E6-3ED2-4BCA-BB54-B85CD9C89C73.jpeg

218EB58C-1F96-4ED8-BA00-C16CB5365024.jpeg

CB8841F1-96A1-4C7D-8197-09DA4CC4FF74.jpeg

7BFBD01D-ED37-4A91-90E1-5306A773DDA2.jpeg
Don't worry Keith she's going to make you happy with a hell of a yield all of them

I imagine the rain has washed away all of your nutrients I would recommend feeding them until runoff cuz basically right now it's like all you did is flush them I had flushed my plants many times and then fed right in behind it and they dried on out and they was good your nutrients are gone in that dirt bro keep that in mind if you start seeing leaves turning.

If that's the one with the most open structure then that might be the one that got the most rain in the pot, which means it has the most diluted nutrients. That might be the reason for the yellowing compared to the others.
This sounds like the most logical explanation to my ears. I would also argue you could use a nitrogen boost. Got anything with some significant N? If not as an addition, you might want to pump up the Micro and Bloom nutes in the PB mix, and maybe the Kelp based product as well.

I think I took enough for one cutting but there is a lot more. How long should I wait. This plant is a bush.
@KeithLemon - easy there cowboy. What you’ve done is great, you’ve opened her up, and eliminated what is obvious flarf. That was the goal, right? You did it. I would strongly suggest you be done now. Outdoors….outdoors….

Curious what others will say. That’s my honest two cents.

@KeithLemon - easy there cowboy. What you’ve done is great, you’ve opened her up, and eliminated what is obvious flarf. That was the goal, right? You did it. I would strongly suggest you be done now. Outdoors….outdoors….

Curious what others will say. That’s my honest two cents.
Thanks Jon I took more than what was on the table but only stuff that would not amount to anything. There is still a lot more as this plant is bushy. I feed her and hope she puts it to work healing up. In your opinion how long does it take for a plant to get over being delarfed. Or as you would put it flarf. Thank you for the help it is greatly appreciated. Shit it is starting to shower. We do not need anymore rain.

I think you will still stretch some what another ft and new smaller size fan leaves till the end of July. Then they stop coming out, it’s all sugar leaves they do photosynthesis just not nutrients reserves. My 2 cents

Your plant has 3 sections from my point of view;

AAA top bud sites: the main tops that get all the sunlight and bulk of hormones. Best crop.

Your mid section: that’s where most of the weight is coming, it’s bushy, gets enough light to produce mid size to large buds. Lots of trimming.

Bottom feeders: the lowest of the canopy, small energy absorbing little things. Mostly used for hash of oil… also the most susceptible part of the plant to get back splash with water/soil and get disease…

You will find most people chose the 2 upper parts of the plant. Sacrifice the bottom.

Plants are great, can’t wait to see them flower.

Have a good one
:passitleft:

Thanks Jon I took more than what was on the table but only stuff that would not amount to anything. There is still a lot more as this plant is bushy. I feed her and hope she puts it to work healing up. In your opinion how long does it take for a plant to get over being delarfed. Or as you would put it flarf. Thank you for the help it is greatly appreciated. Shit it is starting to shower. We do not need anymore rain.
I say that because we’re not there that you can tell better than anyone. What I do is look 👀 @ it from different angles and get a picture of what I want it to look like. Don’t be afraid of using your own discretion, besides making mistakes is another way we learn. You’ve been doing great work so have a little faith in yourself. That’s my buck 2 fitty. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think you will still stretch some what another ft and new smaller size fan leaves till the end of July. Then they stop coming out, it’s all sugar leaves they do photosynthesis just not nutrients reserves. My 2 cents

Your plant has 3 sections from my point of view;

AAA top bud sites: the main tops that get all the sunlight and bulk of hormones. Best crop.

Your mid section: that’s where most of the weight is coming, it’s bushy, gets enough light to produce mid size to large buds. Lots of trimming.

Bottom feeders: the lowest of the canopy, small energy absorbing little things. Mostly used for hash of oil… also the most susceptible part of the plant to get back splash with water/soil and get disease…

You will find most people chose the 2 upper parts of the plant. Sacrifice the bottom.

Plants are great, can’t wait to see them flower.

Have a good one
:passitleft:
Thanks Dani I took a bunch from the bottom a few weeks ago but there is still more to be removed just do not want to take it all at once. I am afraid of taking to much at once. If it is not to late I will take more in a couple weeks.

I say that because we’re not there that you can tell better than anyone. What I do is look 👀 @ it from different angles and get a picture of what I want it to look like. Don’t be afraid of using your own discretion, besides making mistakes is another way we learn. You’ve been doing great work so have a little faith in yourself. That’s my buck 2 fitty. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Capt. I think I took enough for now I will take more later. I took a lot from the lower section and the middle inside.

They’re mega resilient. This is based on indoor but & Co absolutely shreds them in defoliation mode. 2-3 days later they’re back but just neater.

I’m not outdoor grower but this is comparable. Because we’ve always really squashed our plants in with overlaps form adjacent plants lower down they get that bushy look. I like glarfing them to improve airflow and lower the chances of mould in those darker danker areas of the plant and concentrate the energy middle to top.

Nick

Good morning :420: The start of a nice day low humidity sun no rain, what more can I ask for. My plants are doing ok the Apple Fritter looks great sporting her new haircut. I wish I had done more trimming the first time I did her. But now I know, and I got my first two tomatoes, and my wife is thrilled about that, but she wants more now so she can start using them making pizza and BLT's, you can't beat a fresh tomato. Back to the plants I am going to feed again tomorrow as there is going to be rain again Friday, so I want to get the nutes in there before they get washed out again. i will cover my pots but it does not stop all the rain from getting into the plant. The Apple Fritter is going to flower any time now so I am going to start Big Data as soon as I see a pistil. I will have pictures a little later on so all have a great day and happy growing, much love and be safe.:thumb::cool:

Hey @KeithLemon - did we cover this in our message conversation? Think so, lemme know if not.

Edit: it doesn’t take long to recover from that since you have a big, healthy girl. The healthier the plant, the faster the recovery. This is the spread it out idea we discussed.

Back
Top Bottom