If that's the one with the most open structure than that might be the one that got the most rain in the pot, which means it has the most diluted nutrients. That might be the reason for the yellowing compared to the others.
I think you are right Shed she is different.

Dinner Time! :morenutes: looking great bro! Does the rain ever stop?? And that humidity is crazy! 😮 ✌🏽💚
How ya doing GV the has stopped for now but still a chance tonight and the humidity is still 84. I do not know brother way to much rain and the one plant is not liking it. As I mentioned earlier I have a plant thats is very pale yellow, but I think I can bring it back. Have a good one.:peacetwo:

How ya doing GV the has stopped for now but still a chance tonight and the humidity is still 84. I do not know brother way to much rain and the one plant is not liking it. As I mentioned earlier I have a plant thats is very pale yellow, but I think I can bring it back. Have a good one.:peacetwo:
I’m sure it’s just the rain diluting the nutrients and she’s using what she needs from the bottom leaves. Once she gets enough nutrients again she’ll be happy. Imo CL🍀

I’m sure it’s just the rain diluting the nutrients and she’s using what she needs from the bottom leaves. Once she gets enough nutrients again she’ll be happy. Imo CL🍀
That's got to be it.

Here comes the sun! Do n do do 🎶
Yea the sun and just in the nick of time. How are your outdoor plants holding up Stone? I have one sick plant, but I am not giving up on her. I will give her a little more nutes when she dries out. This has been a wet summer so far.

Good morning all the sun is out the plants are happy I am happy and now it is time to dry out then they get feed but not till they dry out, which should take a day or two. But my on sick Sour Diesel may get some Prescription Blend a little earlier than the two happier plants. It is still humid as hell so I have to keep my eyes on the lookout for mold. I think I should spray with neem on the Sour D's I am not sure it is safe to spray the Apple Fritter with neem this close to flower. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Happy growing. :thumb: :peace:

They survived the monsoon

E35435BB-B26E-4856-9338-F2646006F7BA.jpeg

9AC23ABD-D196-4703-8B43-4DEB59EC6711.jpeg

07D35147-8D43-44F9-8A33-3520C21DCE6F.jpeg

2BFC3344-42E0-4887-98AD-9C152557DC79.jpeg

768F5835-FE48-448C-85A2-4B346C765826.jpeg

D847B5E6-3ED2-4BCA-BB54-B85CD9C89C73.jpeg

218EB58C-1F96-4ED8-BA00-C16CB5365024.jpeg

CB8841F1-96A1-4C7D-8197-09DA4CC4FF74.jpeg

7BFBD01D-ED37-4A91-90E1-5306A773DDA2.jpeg

I'll bet with the weather they've had to handle thus far they're probably too strong now for pretty much any kind of weather to bother them. I don't grow outside but that's what my gut tells me. You now have "Bionic" plants! :Rasta:

I'll bet with the weather they've had to handle thus far they're probably too strong now for pretty much any kind of weather to bother them. I don't grow outside but that's what my gut tells me. You now have "Bionic" plants! :Rasta:
Thanks, GDB I do think they will be fine just one of them has me wondering but I will feed her as soon as I can because the nute have been washed out of her. The Apple Fritter amazes me she could care less about the rain.

beauties bro, you got big lush foxy ladies and seems to be set up and started to bud on the tops.

:high-five:

Keep doing what you doing Keith it sure works. Send us a little rain here on the West Coast/
Thanks, dani I wish I could send you some rain. I would also send it to Cannada to help put out the fires as we are dealing with the smoke here, we finally got sun and the smoke came with it. I think my Apple Fritter could use some more pruning, but she is so pretty, and she could care less about the rain. Something about the 50/50 strain no leaves turning yellow still nice and dark green. I wish all my plants could take after her. Your garden is always a pleasure to go too and your skills at training are second to none. Have a great week brother much love. :green_heart::peacetwo:

The plants are taking the weather like troopers! I'm sure getting the Sour Diesel back on regular feedings (now that the soil is getting covered from the rain) will give it the color you're looking for.

In terms of mold, make sure no leaves are sitting on top of other leaves and take one if they are. I recommend no neem after pistils (up to you!) but it's when the flowers are bulking that budrot would be most likely to hit, so let's hope the summer dries out a bit by then.

The plants are taking the weather like troopers! I'm sure getting the Sour Diesel back on regular feedings (now that the soil is getting covered from the rain) will give it the color you're looking for.

In terms of mold, make sure no leaves are sitting on top of other leaves and take one if they are. I recommend no neem after pistils (up to you!) but it's when the flowers are bulking that budrot would be most likely to hit, so let's hope the summer dries out a bit by then.
Thanks Shed.

Back
Top Bottom