Sorry brother I thought I replied! You plant is big bro and beautiful 😍 u still shouldn't worry about lower leaves they look natural. I'd pull them off if it was me 😂 you plant is concentrating on more important things so that low down stuff will get less and less love as the plant gets bigger. Ull see it everywhere you go look at every large plant or tree you pass it's nature's way! Soon she'll be perfect for a rope swing 😎 😂 sorry can't be too serious. And for the feed I'd always wait untill late stretch but some brands of feed do recommend starting earlier so can't help too much.. I have even used half grow and half bloom before 👍🏽
I started when I first flipped but since you’re outdoors I’m thinking 🤔 maybe @ the summer solstice is the equivalent? Looking 👀 nice btw. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: PB schedule doesn’t say anything about watering in between. I feed to runoff daily when flowering.

I started when I first flipped but since you’re outdoors I’m thinking 🤔 maybe @ the summer solstice is the equivalent? Looking 👀 nice btw. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I think you are right Capt. The summer solstice.

I think you are right Capt. The summer solstice.
You’re doing a great job Keith and congratulations on your nomination bro. And don’t sell yourself short you never know how people are gonna vote. Good luck buddy and happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I started when I first flipped but since you’re outdoors I’m thinking 🤔 maybe @ the summer solstice is the equivalent? Looking 👀 nice btw. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: PB schedule doesn’t say anything about watering in between. I feed to runoff daily when flowering.
I said that cuz I was taught in soil it’s feed - water - feed etc. If I could have gotten away with feed every watering I didn’t know it. Lmao.

The plants look stellar Keith, and congrats on the GJOTM nomination as well!

Personally I try to leave any yellowing leaves on the plant until they're completely yellow since the plant might be using them to draw nutrients from (if, for example, the rain is washing out your PB).

Also, I'm with Jon on using the Big Data from pistils per their autoflower instructions. I'm going to run my 5 Killer Cookies SWICK without it though just to see how it goes. I don't see the need for all the extra phosphorus and potassium in it, but other folks use the full line with excellent results.
I have a couple military poncho's I am going to cover my Sour Diesels with tomorrow
I hope you're just covering the pots and not the plants! And if you cover the cloth pots don't lift them or you'll disrupt the roots growing into the soil underneath.

The plants look stellar Keith, and congrats on the GJOTM nomination as well!

Personally I try to leave any yellowing leaves on the plant until they're completely yellow since the plant might be using them to draw nutrients from (if, for example, the rain is washing out your PB).

Also, I'm with Jon on using the Big Data from pistils per their autoflower instructions. I'm going to run my 5 Killer Cookies SWICK without it though just to see how it goes. I don't see the need for all the extra phosphorus and potassium in it, but other folks use the full line with excellent results.

I hope you're just covering the pots and not the plants! And if you cover the cloth pots don't lift them or you'll disrupt the roots growing into the soil underneath.
Thanks for clarifying. Yes, that’s their auto instructions, when I do photos I start on flip day or first pistils.

Hiiiiya Keith...soooo am I in a perpetual? Where should I start? Beginning, mid way? 2 pages back where I saw you asking about when to start using Big Data? (Which btw I'd say start that shit up and agree with the majority)

Either way, I'm here and you are in the current group of 3 journals I'm trying to catch up on or familiarize myself with current grow life at the very least.

Amazeballs how incredible that outdoor vixen is. Superb job up until now, really :nicethread::woohoo::high-five::passitleft:

Hiiiiya Keith...soooo am I in a perpetual? Where should I start? Beginning, mid way? 2 pages back where I saw you asking about when to start using Big Data? (Which btw I'd say start that shit up and agree with the majority)

Either way, I'm here and you are in the current group of 3 journals I'm trying to catch up on or familiarize myself with current grow life at the very least.

Amazeballs how incredible that outdoor vixen is. Superb job up until now, really :nicethread::woohoo::high-five::passitleft:
Thank you Krissi.

Pretty hope they work

E99DAD08-0991-48E0-A350-2F154B3403D9.jpeg

Your garden is looking beautiful Keith! :love: And good idea covering the soil from getting soaked in the storm with your ponchos. Hope it works out for you and your girls as well.:thumb:

Rain, rain and more rain now tornado watch. This sucks but it is what I was handed so I will deal with it.
Well at least you can collect rainwater for your girls 👧. I think if I could collect enuff it’s all my ladies would get. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well at least you can collect rainwater for your girls 👧. I think if I could collect enuff it’s all my ladies would get. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Capt. I think my girls have had enough rainwater for the summer and it looks like the tornados have left Chicago and came here.

Back
Top Bottom