We have the sun all day and tomorrow also Wednesday.

982F78C7-17A1-46A4-A90B-D7ED2807CF40.jpeg

8EA72F1D-F884-462C-8377-E9F5D9B47AC4.jpeg

E8A421F8-2D6B-4C2F-89C7-3F6B7B52024D.jpeg

EEDA02E1-EAED-445F-AE6D-42C390E31F1E.jpeg

4B0A78A0-E79E-4615-B40B-095C5CCD24A5.jpeg

7280BCBE-AD50-409A-A983-5342E92DC7A8.jpeg
Plants are looking amazing Keith doing some great work đź‘Ś cant wait to see them starts stretching

The rain doesn't bother them a lick, but I'm sure they're loving the sunshine! And don't forget to stop the neem as soon as you see pistils. It will turn them brown.
Thanks, Shed I learned my lesson last year on spraying.

Seen a similar pattern over at Bluter grow with one or two of his plants yellowing bottom fans.

He check Cal/mag levels in the feed and also mentioned heat and dry r/h… but he is indoors.

Yours look very healthy on the tops, is it one or two leaves at the bottom? Or do you see a lot ?

I’m no nutes expert, but I don’t think it’s Nitrogen.

Hope you get the help you need brother.

I agree with Dani- looks like an "N" deficiency to me also...
I will wait toll tomorrow and see what happens.
The rain may have washed the nutes out, so they should start to
improve once you get some nutes back in there..
Remember- they'll take 4 or 5 days to show any improvement, so be patient, and resist the urge to feed more in the meantime-(that's when overfeeding happens...)
Those yellow leaves should mostly green back up, but it won't happen overnight...

Hey Keith do you think it's waterlogged from the rain or the rain washed out the nutes in the soil ? If it was waterlogged I think most of the leaves on the plant would be droopy & wilted you could try making a shield to cover the top of your pot so the rain don't saturate the soil & give it a few days to see if it bounces back ?

I agree with Dani- looks like an "N" deficiency to me also...

The rain may have washed the nutes out, so they should start to
improve once you get some nutes back in there..
Remember- they'll take 4 or 5 days to show any improvement, so be patient, and resist the urge to feed more in the meantime-(that's when overfeeding happens...)
Those yellow leaves should mostly green back up, but it won't happen overnight...
Thanks Carcass I will wait. I do think it is the nutes got washed out because the pot was dry when I feed.

Hey Keith do you think it's waterlogged from the rain or the rain washed out the nutes in the soil ? If it was waterlogged I think most of the leaves on the plant would be droopy & wilted you could try making a shield to cover the top of your pot so the rain don't saturate the soil & give it a few days to see if it bounces back ?
Thanks con.

Back
Top Bottom