Did some pruning the Apple Fritter got most of it is like a lollipop my version

7265F8C0-ED08-4E7B-8298-65EA7C5AF559.jpeg

56BCA69D-4B32-4364-AD2C-D1D94EA328F5.jpeg

8985D5B8-B69E-4137-B520-04B9B9144E2E.jpeg

68B8E22A-614B-4C3C-BD5F-7750AF10717D.jpeg

609E5277-8E40-4E58-8208-8ED142905F8D.jpeg

A05225D7-DB8C-42E6-B5BC-93F0F7902302.jpeg

I did some pruning it does not look all the good, but I took a lot off, The Apple Fritter got the brunt of it, I took the bottom leaves and some from the inside if I thought they were not doing anything I took them.

I did some pruning it does not look all the good, but I took a lot off, The Apple Fritter got the brunt of it, I took the bottom leaves and some from the inside if I thought they were not doing anything I took them.
Excellent! If the plant needs more leaves it will grow them on top while it stretches, which is exactly where you want them now.

As Otter mentioned, don't forget to snip off the weak and short branches that won't amount to much at harvest.
I can see a couple of typos there!
Tell Google Translate!

I did some pruning it does not look all the good,
You can see "through" the plants now- so they look just right to me..
Nice job, Keith!
More sun and airflow to the interior of the plant is always a good thing!

I couldn’t disagree more. You did an AMAZINGLY GOOD JOB. Look how you’ve opened her up and now sunlight has access to all of her. Even outdoors where the sun moves you had many a large fan, lol. This is worlds better!!! And now you can see her beautiful classic Christmas tree shape, as she should have. She looks great. By tomorrow she’ll be all sorted out and you’ll be so psyched. EXCELLENT WORK!!!

Did some pruning the Apple Fritter got most of it is like a lollipop my version

7265F8C0-ED08-4E7B-8298-65EA7C5AF559.jpeg

56BCA69D-4B32-4364-AD2C-D1D94EA328F5.jpeg

8985D5B8-B69E-4137-B520-04B9B9144E2E.jpeg

68B8E22A-614B-4C3C-BD5F-7750AF10717D.jpeg

609E5277-8E40-4E58-8208-8ED142905F8D.jpeg

A05225D7-DB8C-42E6-B5BC-93F0F7902302.jpeg
Definitely an improvement but now’s the time not to be afraid of removing too much ( in reason) because it’s going to grow back quickly. CL🍀

You can see "through" the plants now- so they look just right to me..
Nice job, Keith!
More sun and airflow to the interior of the plant is always a good thing!
Thanks Carcass really didn't know what I was doing. If it didn't look like it was doing anything I cut it.

I couldn’t disagree more. You did an AMAZINGLY GOOD JOB. Look how you’ve opened her up and now sunlight has access to all of her. Even outdoors where the sun moves you had many a large fan, lol. This is worlds better!!! And now you can see her beautiful classic Christmas tree shape, as she should have. She looks great. By tomorrow she’ll be all sorted out and you’ll be so psyched. EXCELLENT WORK!!!
Thank you, Jon do you think, I should be taking more off in a couple days?

I do not speak Spanish Tiger.
You should try duolingo, I’ve been learning it on n off for awhile. It’s got where I can watch Telemundo and recognize 75% of what they’re saying. Reading the words though cause they talk so fast I only catch a couple of words. lol CL🍀

Problems with the automatic translator, sometimes do your own thing😄.
But do you happen to have a problem with the Italians? 🤨🤔🤨
Fix it and stop being an idiot!
We are all friends of cannabis here, we don't want belligerent and useless attitudes, here we collaborate for the rights of: choice of care through this plant, choice of recreation and choice of personal growth...
that have been illegitimately denied to us for a century and without a single real scientific proof of a single harmful side effect.
This site talks about this as well as the specific plant.
Best regards,
Dream Tiger.
Tiger, I have no problem with Italian I just do not speak it and my wife is half Italian and the other half Polish and I love both half's. To me she is a perfect mix. She is 100% Love.

Looking great Keith. You do what you feel to your plants bro defoliate or don't but take notes and don't loose them lol that's how you'll know what you prefer to do. when I posted on my journal I was supposed to put a pic up for you but forgot so you can have it here lol..

PXL_20230709_131424344.jpg

Obviously indoor defoliation for flower but it hurts 😂 that was only half aswell had to clear out and continue 🤦‍♂️ ✌🏽

Looking great Keith. You do what you feel to your plants bro defoliate or don't but take notes and don't loose them lol that's how I'll know what you prefer to do. when I posted on my journal I was supposed to put a pic up for you but forgot so you can have it here lol..

PXL_20230709_131424344.jpg

Obviously indoor defoliation for flower but it hurts 😂 that was only half aswell had to clear out and continue 🤦‍♂️ ✌🏽
Wow GV that's a lot of leaves. I most likely should have taken more and I will be adding notes in my book. Thanks for the good advice.

Thanks Jon, in your opinion do you think I should take more off in the middle, it the Apple Fritter is still very bushy. I wish I could get her to look as nice as your auto AF.

Back
Top Bottom