Good morning all 420ers It's a hot and sunny day. The humidity is a killer it says 69 in the house. Sprayed the plants with neem or should I say I sprayed one plant I will wait and check it if it is ok, I will spray the other two plants, I will feed them tomorrow when they are all dried out. My ladybug was back and on the same plant as always.

Morning pictures with ladybugs

8629F24C-667D-49BB-8AAC-2E273F3532B8.jpeg

99AD6BCC-8331-4888-968F-7A5EB95E0F1D.jpeg

91373768-6338-482C-87CF-FD47978709C6.jpeg

FDD244D5-4734-43ED-97EA-F77055E06D3F.jpeg

A7BAB26E-4D26-457A-B681-2826374D8CEA.jpeg

94FD3F1A-CEA9-49AB-B979-D42861DF3B01.jpeg

30B004C3-3574-4833-A38A-FBC6F9D4F44D.jpeg

28274D85-167F-45B4-8902-80A4D585B3F0.jpeg

Fresh and verdant back there Keith! They might end up shading out the tomatoes come August. :)
My 15-gallon pots have tons of roots coming out the bottom of them which totally surprised me. I am amazed there are so many roots.

You know what they say right? Bigger roots makes bigger fruit! Plants looks happy as can be! Cheers!
Thank you Wastei I appreciate a compliment coming from you a well knowledgeable grower. Someday I will be able to tell you what I am feeding my plants like you can with yours. Right now, I just follow the directions without really knowing what I am putting in my plants.

Hey Jon here are some pictures of my Apple Fritter let’s see what your auto looks like next to it last I seen your auto was getting bigger and fuller.

DAA7028B-190C-4DB5-94F3-35F31A9728C2.jpeg

A0D5B4DD-CCA0-4A77-825E-0DE05F3E2137.jpeg

7E775594-C99B-40C7-A238-B28F1D6A2FF5.jpeg
Hey @KeithLemon - it’s almost kind of silly comparatively speaking - makes me Lol!

Here’s a picture of my auto right now. Her lower ring is 34.5” wide and she stands 36.5” off the dirt. This auto has been topped once at the main node. And she’s obviously trained whereas yours is pretty natural. Had I not topped her she’d likely be around four feet tall, which is probably close to max height for the auto version. Maybe 4.5’. And in that scenario she likely would look very similar to yours, only smaller.

Hard to get scale on yours but OMG she is an absolute BEAST. Hard to believe it’s your first grow. She looks fantastic. I can’t wait to hear our bud/smoke reports/comparison. I suspect we will both be happy.

:thumb:

IMG_0567.jpeg

My 15-gallon pots have tons of roots coming out the bottom of them which totally surprised me. I am amazed there are so many roots.
Looking 👀 @ the size I would be surprised if they didn’t have a lot of roots. Beautiful looking plants 🪴 Keith, you’re really doing great work my friend. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone::bravo::drool:

“I can see clearly now, the rain has gone”

There’s probably a song in that…

Just read through the last couple of days. Bunch of rain and a little tiniest bit droopy but the sun hit again and boom! Looking great mate!

Oh! And you had me at “military grade” 😂

Nick

Hey @KeithLemon - it’s almost kind of silly comparatively speaking - makes me Lol!

Here’s a picture of my auto right now. Her lower ring is 34.5” wide and she stands 36.5” off the dirt. This auto has been topped once at the main node. And she’s obviously trained whereas yours is pretty natural. Had I not topped her she’d likely be around four feet tall, which is probably close to max height for the auto version. Maybe 4.5’. And in that scenario she likely would look very similar to yours, only smaller.

Hard to get scale on yours but OMG she is an absolute BEAST. Hard to believe it’s your first grow. She looks fantastic. I can’t wait to hear our bud/smoke reports/comparison. I suspect we will both be happy.

IMG_0567.jpeg
Jon your plant is not much shorter than my plant. Your plant is in great shape and very healthy.

IMG_0567.jpeg
I measured my Apple Fritter, and it is 42.5 inches high not much taller that your auto. That's amazing 36.5 inches for an auto I would think your plant is a giant and I do not think my plant will get much taller than it is now it may get wider than it is now. I could not get a good size for width on my plant, but I would say it is not much wider than yours. I have done very little pruning of the leaves and it shows, it is very bushy, and I think it could use some pruning to make it look better but as you know I hate taking any leaves off my plants it just scares the hell out of me to remove leaves. I hope my plant makes it to harvest.

Good morning 420ers another sunny hot day but not as humid as yesterday. Today was feeding day they each took 1 1/2 gallons of Prescription Blend. No ladybug yet but she will show up as she always does. I measured the plants and two of them are 43 inches and one is 41 inches. I thought they were taller than they came out probably because they are as wide as tall. My Apple Fritter is a dark green and the two Sour Diesels are a little lighter in color and I have a couple lower leaves that are turning real light I think it is from all the rain washing some nutes from the soil at least that's my guess. As I said yesterday, I moved the Sour Diesels and found the roots are growing through the grow pot on the bottom. I heard that could happen but did not think I would see it and I guess that's a good thing. Well, everyone have a great Friday and happy weekend.

Back
Top Bottom