61F5E342-8D84-40AA-8599-3CDA282DCE8C.jpeg

D5513C11-970A-48E7-BDAF-9DDA5900E135.jpeg

7A91DFC4-80B0-4060-BEEA-6947966C5B89.jpeg

48FA85EE-AA9B-46C4-94A3-4BC8B98F852B.jpeg

03FC8465-B713-46DD-942F-4A4E5347C88E.jpeg

D03E1972-575A-4F75-8B74-DEC3117C82DC.jpeg

Lovely photos Keith.
Bright shinny greens
Thanks Dani I have a couple lower leaves kicking over and I believe it is from the rain washing some of the nutes from the soil. I am not worried about it as it happen last year also and that plant turned out ok.

Hey @KeithLemon - it just depends on the angle of the picture! In this one of the redone blurple closet she actually looks a lot like yours. It’s fascinating, eh? How close they are? She front right.

IMG_0574.jpeg

I’m thinking Blimburn genetics are really strong. I’ve grown the photo and auto version before of the same strain (Dos Si Dos, Strawberry Banana), and neither time were the two as close as our two.

@KeithLemon - definitely worth the risk. If you still have a few weeks of veg remaining the plant will shoot out new growth like crazy - to the tops where you want the new growth. Funny how these plants respond to removing lower growth. They think there are rabbits nearby eating the lower leaves so they shoot a bunch of new growth higher up - which means more frosty colas.

Plus removing that inner / lower stuff will help avoid PM.

Look for any weak limbs coming in. I take them too. That will make the plant happier to yield bigger main branches that are normal big sized. I see them between the good main branching and are extra thin. You may find 4 or 5 and the plant will love you for removing them. Only if they're much smaller than the other mains. There may be none but chenk for them.

Grazie Dani ho un paio di foglie inferiori che si staccano e credo che sia dovuto alla pioggia che ha lavato via un po' di noci dal terreno. Non sono preoccupato perché è successo anche l'anno scorso e quella pianta è andata bene.
Le mie vanno un po' lente, ma costanti hanno superato tutte l' ennesimo trauma e questa pianta è la seconda per grandezza.

IMG_20230703_162720.jpg

Le mie vanno un po' lente, ma costanti hanno superato tutte l' ennesimo trauma e questa pianta è la seconda per grandezza.

IMG_20230703_162720.jpg
I didn't know Keith was Italian? I must have missed the part about this being an Italian forum? Decent looking plants but I for one am not going to translate that!, that's not our job on an English speaking forum.

Cheers!

I didn't know Keith was Italian? I must have missed the part about this being an Italian forum? Decent looking plants but I for one am not going to translate that!, that's not our job on an English speaking forum.

Cheers!
His translator must have failed Wastei. More folks than you think use one here to learn and teach.

Cheers!
Problems with the automatic translator, sometimes do your own thing😄.
But do you happen to have a problem with the Italians? 🤨🤔🤨
Fix it and stop being an idiot!
We are all friends of cannabis here, we don't want belligerent and useless attitudes, here we collaborate for the rights of: choice of care through this plant, choice of recreation and choice of personal growth...
that have been illegitimately denied to us for a century and without a single real scientific proof of a single harmful side effect.
This site talks about this as well as the specific plant.
Best regards,
Dream Tiger.

Problems with the automatic translator, sometimes do your own thing😄.
But do you happen to have a problem with the Italians? 🤨🤔🤨
Fix it and stop being an idiot!
We are all friends of cannabis here, we don't want belligerent and useless attitudes, here we collaborate for the rights of: choice of care through this plant, choice of recreation and choice of personal growth...
that have been illegitimately denied to us for a century and without a single real scientific proof of a single harmful side effect.
This site talks about this as well as the specific plant.
Best regards,
Dream Tiger.
Maybe AI will help improve the translators - I’ve seen some funny translations. It happens all the time. The program doesn’t handle the nuance of language very well. It basically goes word by word without understanding the context of what it’s translating. One of my favorites is @Kanno26, using likely the same translator, describes his plants when they’re in veg as being “in vegetable.” Lol! It makes me laugh every time.

Back
Top Bottom