Well all my plants are over 3 feet tall the tallest being 41 inches and shortest 39 inches I think after all the rain and a few days of sun will put on a growing spurt. It is hot out, but I will take it as it is much better than rain, I think I am going to have some rain shields made for my pots. I will have them made of waterproof fabric. I will have to ask my nephew to make them out of military fabric used to make aircraft covers. They should work better than cardboard covers. Hopefully he has the time, but Pratt & Whitney is keeping him busy.

My ladybug friends are back two of them today just hanging out and there are no other bugs just the ladybugs. They are cool to watch they just sit there and the other one walks up and down the leaves. They come every day around the same time.

A35225AC-29AD-45BB-9BCD-7697E70A5DC9.jpeg

00F97B75-865D-46FF-A424-51DCA4D18AA1.jpeg

Those ladybugs love that one plant it is always the same plant and around the same time. I see no other bugs some they must come to just hang out. I wish I knew what it is with this one plant. I will have to see if I can figure out if it is the same ladybugs coming. I can see the difference between the two of them, one has two little black spots on her back side which the other does not have. I will look for the two spots tomorrow. I hope it is the same bugs coming every day. If so I have to name them. We will see tomorrow.

Your plants look awesome Keith. They must love rain water! :Rasta:

I will have to see if I can figure out if it is the same ladybugs coming.
Easy. Catch them and affix GPS tracking devices.

I do not know about the plants loving the rain, I know I have had enough of it. I will take the sun and lots of it. Then my plants should grow at least I hope so.

I do not know about the plants loving the rain, I know I have had enough of it. I will take the sun and lots of it. Then my plants should grow at least I hope so.
I've sent up prayers for you and your plants to the sun God, Ray Ray.

Those ladybugs love that one plant it is always the same plant and around the same time. I see no other bugs some they must come to just hang out. I wish I knew what it is with this one plant. I will have to see if I can figure out if it is the same ladybugs coming. I can see the difference between the two of them, one has two little black spots on her back side which the other does not have. I will look for the two spots tomorrow. I hope it is the same bugs coming every day. If so I have to name them. We will see tomorrow.
Hey, Shed you laughed at this post, and I know why your laughing, but this what's left to do.

See? I told you that’s it’s Keith’s plants where the Ladybugs 🐞 go for Orgy’s. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Over 3’ tall! It was only a few months ago you were greener than Palmolive and look 👀 @ you now. Your garden looks great and now your work is paying off. Keep up whatever you’re doing cause it’s working. Way to go Keith. CL🍀 :thumb: :bravo::welldone:

Over 3’ tall! It was only a few months ago you were greener than Palmolive and look 👀 @ you now. Your garden looks great and now your work is paying off. Keep up whatever you’re doing cause it’s working. Way to go Keith. CL🍀 :thumb: :bravo::welldone:
Thanks Capt. I appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom