I would have to agree all the above mentioned have great results and that's something to think about.
I think 🤔 if it was me that I would go with the Remo too but I’m not saying that a lot of members are not using GeoFlora with great results. Because they are but because I’m used to mixing and feeding mine with RX and adjusting as needed I want that control. My buck two fifty. lol CL🍀.

I have pretty cool neighbors they come and check out my plants from time to time they usually come over when I am working in the garden, they also get tomato's every year. They get a kick out of how small they are when starting out and think I am a little crazy putting so much time on them. Plus, one neighbor takes some weed every year and I have had no complaints. It is just a little garden.

You are a true friend and neighbour. Would love to have neighbour like that bro.

Respect

I think 🤔 if it was me that I would go with the Remo too but I’m not saying that a lot of members are not using GeoFlora with great results. Because they are but because I’m used to mixing and feeding mine with RX and adjusting as needed I want that control. My buck two fifty. lol CL🍀.
I think I am with you on this Capt. I to like mixing it and the control it gives.

Morning pictures hopefully it will stay dry

653752E7-8D1F-42ED-9B38-C2A1AFB21127.jpeg

BE92F0E2-D5B1-4012-988D-D39886956313.jpeg

31EFB727-50DA-4B8C-815B-E980699C3827.jpeg

414E88B8-962B-4AE6-BEC4-6E8E7A21B86F.jpeg

7948FF7E-36D8-4D38-9573-21E927CD803B.jpeg

91020727-74F1-47B4-A26B-C9DC5FCD1EB6.jpeg
Looking really good, Keith!
What kind of tomatoes you have planted there?
Growing some early girls and better boys here.

Good morning all 420ers Looks like a nice sunny day for a great change. My plants need a good drying out time then I can feed them again and get some nutes in the soil. Hope all had a great long weekend. I have some pictures of my waterlogged plants.

Looks like I have some good weather coming for a few days. Bring on the sun How are the rest of my Massachusetts brothers doing has the ran messed with your plants like they did with my plants. I hope not and may the sun make them grow nice. Everyone have a great day and happy growing and be safe.

Back
Top Bottom