I think the tincture would be fine with me because now that I think about it, I have used it from a dispensary.
I make infused olive oil with my trim and eat fresh leaves every day that I keep in the freezer. Both methods works!

I make infused olive oil with my trim and eat fresh leaves every day that I keep in the freezer. Both methods works!
You eat fresh leaves? Like, fan leaves? Sugar leaves? Bet that takes a little getting used to. What does that do for you?

You eat fresh leaves? Like, fan leaves? Sugar leaves? Bet that takes a little getting used to. What does that do for you?
I eat about 5 handfuls every day. I eat it as sallad greens to my regular meals and make smoothies. It helps me ingest more flower and concentrate and still be highly functional without the dreaded neurotic pain. The intact acid form really helps with mobility compared to dried and decarboxylated herb.

I eat about 5 handfuls every day. I eat it as sallad greens to my regular meals and make smoothies. It helps me ingest more flower and concentrate and still be highly functional without the dreaded neurotic pain. The intact acid form really helps with mobility compared to dried and decarboxylated herb.
I’ll check it out. I wonder if it would help my neuropathy?

I think it most definitely can help but Cannabis is also very individual specific in the medicinal effects. I have a high metabolism naturally and I think that helps me get stronger effects than others when ingesting it.

Some can eat a lot of leaves so it all depends on how much your stomach can tolerate. If it easily can handle the acids I believe you could increase dosage more or less indefinitely.

At least it will help you consume more herbs and still have high energy and still be productive. I think one of the main reasons for probation was that Cannabis is as much a vegetable that it is a medicine and recreational drug and if you're able to grow your own and be sustainable you can stay outside of the medical system.

I believe it's one of the essential nutrients we humans miss in our diet. It keeps us friendly and sane towards each other and it's one of the only plants that naturally suppress and balance our own immune system. What was once a staple for survival is now still a deemed narcotic in many places in the world.

Weird how we humans seem to constantly and urgently need to relearn old vital knowledge? But it's not weird when most of the written literature been repeatedly destroyed and suppressed for hundreds of years.

May I humbly suggest;

Lions mane.

This is not some hippy thing of mine, there is abundant scientific studies on the neuro genesis and overall rebirth effect on neurons and synapse connections in the brain, Lions mane and Cordycepts are medicinal mushrooms with enormous health benefits.

I take them in capsules, plain and simple, no after taste. There is tincture too.

I use lots of mushrooms.

:passitleft:

I think it most definitely can help but Cannabis is also very individual specific in the medicinal effects. I have a high metabolism naturally and I think that helps me get stronger effects than others when ingesting it.

Some can eat a lot of leaves so it all depends on how much your stomach can tolerate. If it easily can handle the acids I believe you could increase dosage more or less indefinitely.

At least it will help you consume more herbs and still have high energy and still be productive. I think one of the main reasons for probation was that Cannabis is as much a vegetable that it is a medicine and recreational drug and if you're able to grow your own and be sustainable you can stay outside of the medical system.

I believe it's one of the essential nutrients we humans miss in our diet. It keeps us friendly and sane towards each other and it's one of the only plants that naturally suppress and balance our own immune system. What was once a staple for survival is now still a deemed narcotic in many places in the world.

Weird how we humans seem to constantly and urgently need to relearn old vital knowledge? But it's not weird when most of the written literature been repeatedly destroyed and suppressed for hundreds of years.

We meet eye to eye on ideals mate.
Respect

May I humbly suggest;

Lions mane.

This is not some hippy thing of mine, there is abundant scientific studies on the neuro genesis and overall rebirth effect on neurons and synapse connections in the brain, Lions mane and Cordycepts are medicinal mushrooms with enormous health benefits.

I take them in capsules, plain and simple, no after taste. There is tincture too.

I use lots of mushrooms.

I just had a conversation with my Oregon Yoda who also now grows mushrooms and he is all about microdosing the Lion’s Mane. He says the focus and clarity is incredible. I’m a Penis Envy guy myself. I’m with you. I’ve done my share.

I just had a conversation with my Oregon Yoda who also now grows mushrooms and he is all about microdosing the Lion’s Mane. He says the focus and clarity is incredible. I’m a Penis Envy guy myself. I’m with you. I’ve done my share.
If you ever decide on microdosing it's very important to start low and have at least two days off every week. There's some documented bad side effects from taking high dose Lions Mane for extended periods even though the cases are really rare.

Some people have experienced prolonged loss of libido and depressed mood from long term use at high dosages, we talk side effects 6 months+ after coming off. That being said I've taken Lions mane but at lower dosages, I get brain fog at anything over 0.3g so I guess the neurogenesis is pretty strong if it works.

Neurogenesis is typically felt and experienced as brain fog. I like the clear mental focus I get at lower dosages. I guess I'm sensitive to the stuff.

Afternoon pictures

778ECB1A-4A0F-4DAC-86D3-AB2D1E6879B0.jpeg

267D91B0-5523-4D30-9D24-833B6B01078F.jpeg

95A7AB1D-FF2F-4044-8697-ACDBB139D8D9.jpeg

9BFB4E8E-1716-4952-975F-0ECA9262E3DA.jpeg

6C00F47D-68D7-4D71-B966-52EB43E1B773.jpeg

E4D491B3-DE88-4018-8667-53F3B1AF2DC6.jpeg

B7019D09-0A93-4551-874E-CBCA6058722A.jpeg

FCF50774-92F2-4524-A321-9E2F634D44B2.jpeg

Good afternoon I am a little late today as I have been very busy all morning working in the flower gardens. It has been a hazy warm day the smoke from the fires has been hanging around sense last night. no feeding today going to wait till tomorrow and let the roots go searching for water. I will flood them tomorrow with 2 gallons PB over the course of a couple hours. Nice ladybug came by again today seems I get them every day for a little while then they leave. No more flies or gnats just peace full ladybugs. Hope all have a great weekend happy and safe.

Love the lady bug action brother.

Plants are getting huge, I think you just over 3ft heading for 4ft. And big chunky side branching.

Very very good looking plants.
Thanks a lot Dani I much appreciate your kind words.

Good morning all it's a rainy day here been raining all night and day. i need sun but the sun dance has not been working to well. Plants still look OK but with some sun I think they will perk up nicely. Just watching Rifle man and I love these old shows I remember them when I was a kid. Got a question for Prescription Blend users what you are going to use when out of PB. I will never finish my grow with what I have left. Do you think Fox Farm will work ok. I have never used it and it can be found everywhere. Please let me know what you think I would appreciate it.

When I started growing I ran the Fox Farms trio with some cal-mag on hand and it ran well. Pretty good inexpensive nutes (or at least they used to be inexpensive!). You don't need all the bottles they sell, so stick with the trio if you go that route.

Folks have good results with Remo here (long time sponsor) which is what I'll try when my Rx Blend runs out. There are some other sponsors that I wouldn't recommend but that's not for open forums.

If you want to go with something different, there are a lot of successful @GeoFlora Nutrients growers here so that's another option.

When I started growing I ran the Fox Farms trio with some cal-mag on hand and it ran well. Pretty good inexpensive nutes (or at least they used to be inexpensive!). You don't need all the bottles they sell, so stick with the trio if you go that route.

Folks have good results with Remo here (long time sponsor) which is what I'll try when my Rx Blend runs out. There are some other sponsors that I wouldn't recommend but that's not for open forums.

If you want to go with something different, there are a lot of successful @GeoFlora Nutrients growers here so that's another option.
Is GeoFlora a dry nute?

Back
Top Bottom