Good morning 420ers it is going to be a beautiful day here today. It is a little hazy right now, but it is going to get sunny and stay that way. The rest of the weekend is not going to be all that nice. Gotta check my tomato plants and see that I got all the dam aphides, so they do not work their way to my weed plants. I now need to go out and check my plants and will have an update when I am through with it.

Sprayed with Monterey BT again because it rain a little last night off and on. Found some aphides on a couple tomato plants. Not what I wanted to find so I sprayed them too. Hope it gets them all. Luck ally they were not by my weed plants. I hate bugs at least the bad ones.
Ever considered actually buying a crapload of lady bugs? They’d take care of your aphids forthwith.

Ever considered actually buying a crapload of lady bugs? They’d take care of your aphids forthwith.
Never heard of buying lady bugs. I still see them from time to time but there is nothing for them to eat right now as I have taken care of the aphides. My tomato plants could have used them a few days ago but no more bad bugs left. I looked the plants over good and I think they are looking pretty good.

Never heard of buying lady bugs. I still see them from time to time but there is nothing for them to eat right now as I have taken care of the aphides. My tomato plants could have used them a few days ago but no more bad bugs left. I looked the plants over good and I think they are looking pretty good.
My Oregon Yoda uses ladybugs, frogs, and one other insect killer I don’t remember. All natural pest control.

Some morning pictures plants are looking good but I need more size

F9C7FAAA-4BDD-4E1F-BDE5-9C8308C36926.jpeg

5B072AD6-74F5-4B0C-86A3-B757CCA70A7F.jpeg

229CF76A-7C8C-4CA6-B126-B5F04887B0E0.jpeg

8E1D32A3-801A-4150-9B29-B24B9C93BF1D.jpeg

9AE152BC-A277-4A9A-836B-97666ACED647.jpeg

152B8F0C-D5DA-46F4-83A2-6AC941390D6F.jpeg

All the aphides on my tomato plants are dead and thank God for that. All my plants are bug free from what I can see. Hopefully no more spraying as I hate to have to do it but bug messy with my plants have to go. What my plants need now is sun and a lot of it, but I do not think this weekend is going to give that to me. The weather here has been not so good it is either showering or cloudy no straight sunny days in a row. My plants need a hell of a lot more size to get where they should be, and time is going by fast. If it would just stay sunny, I would be fine. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Stay safe and healthy and keep on growing. If you see anything I could be doing with my plants, please tell me as I do not know where to go from here.

Plants are rocking brother,
need more size? wait till end of July... pre-flower stretch starts in JULY for us outdoors. Rule of thumb, your plant current size will double, or triple depending. So now you are at probably just over 2ft or close to 3 ft, double that is 6ft. Its going to be big my G.

:passitleft:
I couldn’t have said it better myself. Size??? They’re huge now!!! Just wait til they go nuts @KeithLemon. All you have to do now is wait and do a sun dance. Lol!

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Size??? They’re huge now!!! Just wait til they go nuts @KeithLemon. All you have to do now is wait and do a sun dance. Lol!
I am dancing should I sing also. If it works, I will dance sing and play the flute.

I am dancing should I sing also. If it works, I will dance sing and play the flute.
Whatever works but I would do a search for THE "rain dance" and do everything in my power to avoid doing any of the moves! Lol! Cheers!

Can't believe this is your first run brother.
Plants look amazing, excited to see the finish product.
:passitleft:
Didn't he grew something last year though? But yeah Keith is a true natural!

Didn't he grew something last year though? But yeah Keith is a true natural!
Ya I grew a plant last year it was given to me. This year I grew from seed, and it was my first time ever germinating seeds. I love it and cannot wait to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom