My Oregon Yoda uses ladybugs, frogs, and one other insect killer I don’t remember. All natural pest control.
OY grows in hoop houses! Only time I bought ladybugs they all abandoned ship within 3 days and the neighbors must have wondered where they all came from...my wallet. :)
I do not know where to go from here.
Feed and spray and watch. 👀
Ya I grew a plant last year it was given to me.
You might want to consider having the mods change the name of the journal. If you click the "Report" button at the bottom of any of your posts, let the mods know what you want the new title to be and they'll change it for you.

:thumb:

OY grows in hoop houses! Only time I bought ladybugs they all abandoned ship within 3 days and the neighbors must have wondered where they all came from...my wallet. :)

Feed and spray and watch. 👀

You might want to consider having the mods change the name of the journal. If you click the "Report" button at the bottom of any of your posts, let the mods know what you want the new title to be and they'll change it for you.

:thumb:
Ya I should change the name of the journal but to be honest last year's grow does not count as I took a plant that was in early veg and just finished it or should I say you and others grew her because I sure as shit did not have a clue of what I was doing. I still have no clue but once in a while I remember something. Like how to use spell check. I will next grow. Thanks

Ya I should change the name of the journal but to be honest last year's grow does not count as I took a plant that was in early veg and just finished it or should I say you and others grew her because I sure as shit did not have a clue of what I was doing. I still have no clue but once in a while I remember something. Like how to use spell check. I will next grow. Thanks

I hope you know what to do with the buds after bro 😎 if not, I can for sure help you with that
:smokin:

You might want to start a new one for your next grow. If you stick with this one I think it would be a perpetual journal, and it wouldn't be eligible for GJotM.
Just drop a link to the new one at the end of this one, or tag us at the beginning of the new one.

You might want to start a new one for your next grow. If you stick with this one I think it would be a perpetual journal, and it wouldn't be eligible for GJotM.
Just drop a link to the new one at the end of this one, or tag us at the beginning of the new one.
Thanks Mel I did not know that. I definitely will.

I hope you know what to do with the buds after bro 😎 if not, I can for sure help you with that
:smokin:
If all 3 plants get through harvest, I will have more weed than I know what to do with. But I can figure it out. I still have jars from last year and I have given most of it away. But it is not that good at least I do not think so.

If all 3 plants get through harvest, I will have more weed than I know what to do with. But I can figure it out. I still have jars from last year and I have given most of it away. But it is not that good at least I do not think so.
What strain did you grow last year? CL🍀

When I don’t know what to do with extra extra bud (like popcorn buds) I make tincture (slow spirits alcohol extraction).

A very medicinal option to the “I don’t know what to do with all these extra buds I can’t smoke”.

:winkyface:
I have read a little about making this but never tried it. I think I would, but I do not drink do you let it evaporate down to a syrup type consistency. If so, I could do that.

When I don’t know what to do with extra extra bud (like popcorn buds) I make tincture (slow spirits alcohol extraction).

A very medicinal option to the “I don’t know what to do with all these extra buds I can’t smoke”.

You could send them my way if you want. CL🍀. :hookah: :ciao:

I know what to do with them :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have read a little about making this but never tried it. I think I would, but I do not drink do you let it evaporate down to a syrup type consistency. If so, I could do that.

You wouldn’t have a 1oz shot glass, rather a dropper of 1ml ? If it’s really strong tincture 10 drops on the tongue or in a drink with flavour would do the tricks. It’s smooth acting not like cannabis oil that can drop you in 45 mins.
You could use the cannabis tincture for rubbing the muscles if you have pain. It’s takes time to make the tincture ready for consumption; a good 3 months.

You wouldn’t have a 1oz shot glass, rather a dropper of 1ml ? If it’s really strong tincture 10 drops on the tongue or in a drink with flavour would do the tricks. It’s smooth acting not like cannabis oil that can drop you in 45 mins.
You could use the cannabis tincture for rubbing the muscles if you have pain. It’s takes time to make the tincture ready for consumption; a good 3 months.
That’s way too long just send it to me. CL🍀. :hookah: :ciao::cheesygrinsmiley:

Do you have directions you can share I have time and would like to make something different. If it is not a problem.

Do you have directions you can share I have time and would like to make something different. If it is not a problem.
Sure thing bro. I can find you a tincture recipe. Depends on what kind of spirit you wish purchase too. Unless you have a friend that can give you some moonshine.

Most common alcohol used for tincture is Everclear. You can find that in the USA. If you want Flavor I would suggest a Brandy of your choice.

Here is a well written article on Herbal Tinctures.

Sure thing bro. I can find you a tincture recipe. Depends on what kind of spirit you wish purchase too. Unless you have a friend that can give you some moonshine.

Most common alcohol used for tincture is Everclear. You can find that in the USA. If you want Flavor I would suggest a Brandy of your choice.

Here is a well written article on Herbal Tinctures.
Thanks Dani I can get Everclear at the package store. I do not drink so I want to stay clear of the moonshine, but I can get it. If it were the only thing. My son's friend drink it all the time plus they sale it at the package stores.

Thanks Dani I can get Everclear at the package store. I do not drink so I want to stay clear of the moonshine, but I can get it. If it were the only thing. My son's friend drink it all the time plus they sale it at the package stores.

If you don’t drink or have quit drinking; I would suggest to stay sober and not use alcohol at all.
On the other hand tinctures have been there for a while and when done properly they have very good medicinal value.
My poppy tincture never fails, and for first timers it knocks them out in 30 mins (its a sedative so you are supposed be relaxed and possibly fall a sleep).

The Rastas use tinctures too; for medicinal properties. The weird thing is orthodox rastas don’t drink or are not supposed to drink alcohol.

Thats just a random fact...

Tinctures are not to be abused, thats all.

If its too hard of a call to make for you, weed butter is champion of bud recycling.

:Rasta:

If you don’t drink or have quit drinking; I would suggest to stay sober and not use alcohol at all.
On the other hand tinctures have been there for a while and when done properly they have very good medicinal value.
My poppy tincture never fails, and for first timers it knocks them out in 30 mins (its a sedative so you are supposed be relaxed and possibly fall a sleep).

The Rastas use tinctures too; for medicinal properties. The weird thing is orthodox rastas don’t drink or are not supposed to drink alcohol.

If its too hard of a call to make for you, weed butter is champion of bud recycling.

I think the tincture would be fine with me because now that I think about it, I have used it from a dispensary.

RIP Franco..one love

Back
Top Bottom