Thanks Shed those look nice and the Lolly pop was what I was going after. Those will be a great visual aid.
You are doing great!
After a few times you will get comfortable because you know in a week or two she will be just fine, and the end result will be MUCH better.
You probably should go a little easier on your plants as a first timer!
Taking that much off at once makes me nervous, but she clearly bounced right back!

You are doing great!
After a few times you will get comfortable because you know in a week or two she will be just fine, and the end result will be MUCH better.

Taking that much off at once makes me nervous, but she clearly bounced right back!
Thanks Grateful.

Final pictures

DACA3784-85E0-427A-826C-BD8140D141CA.jpeg

E0C52B35-4F95-4C65-8F38-EC90C28653C2.jpeg

0A976932-563C-41EE-91B8-8DCE8A9C8313.jpeg

90963790-B826-4556-81E2-FD2F5163A138.jpeg
Just read your trials and tribulations with your plant ,I would have used a trolley to move the plant under cover in shed over night when it was raining or frosty . You could have even finished it off under a light 😊

Next time , how did it smoke up :hookah:

Just read your trials and tribulations with your plant ,I would have used a trolley to move the plant under cover in shed over night when it was raining or frosty . You could have even finished it off under a light 😊

Next time , how did it smoke up :hookah:
I thought about moving her but no place to move her too. the smoke was OK but diffidently not great.

You probably should go a little easier on your plants as a first timer!
Agreed! You’re good now @KeithLemon! Don’t go crazy, you will need those fans later on, and remember, the sun covers everything. First timer or not, imo you’ve taken enough.

Agreed! You’re good now @KeithLemon! Don’t go crazy, you will need those fans later on, and remember, the sun covers everything. First timer or not, imo you’ve taken enough.
Thanks for the advice Jon.

The rain has stopped, and the sun keeps popping in and out. Looks like tomorrow will be mostly sunny. There is flood warnings due to the amount of rain we have been getting. Let's just say we do not need any more rain. What I need is sun for a week straight. My plants are soaked and hopefully they will dry out overnight and into tomorrow. The weather station just said we got over 3 inches of rain over night and into today. I have to keep my eyes on mold, and I hope I do not see any. I have decided to take the advice I received and not take any more leaves from my plants. I will consider trimming done for now. Maybe I will need to trim more later but I have taken enough for now. I hope everyone's Monday has been a good one. I will need to spray neem tomorrow as I am sure it has all been washed off. Thats it for now later everyone.

Well, they sure survived the rain just fine- great looking plants, Keith:thumb:

Well, they sure survived the rain just fine- great looking plants, Keith:thumb:
Thanks Carcass hopefully they will dry out tonight and tomorrow. I have to feed as soon as possible. I would think all that rain washed out my nutes.

Good morning all my 420 brothers and sisters my plants made it through all the rain. My plants are looking ok and hopefully I can feed them tomorrow as I am sure they need it after all the rain we have had, whatever was in there for nutes would have washed out of the pots. I sprayed all three with a good coat of neem I am sure that was washed off too. It is a nice sunny day today tomorrow and Wednesday not sure about Thursday yet. I measured the plants, and they are 3'11" the Apple Fritter and 3'10"Sour Diesel that was not topped and 3'9" for the topped Sour Diesel all pretty close to the same size. I think they will grow inches in the next few days with the sun on them. When they go into the stretch they will really grow. The Apple Fritter is the closest to flower and I think the Sour Diesels will be some time before they come close to flower. They are 90/10 sativa so they will most likely almost double in size. As for the Apple Fritter I am not sure how big it will get. My Apple Fritter looks good but nowhere as nicely trimmed and neat as Jon's auto Apple Fritter. Thats my goal next year to try and have nice and neatly trimmed plants. I will use Jon's plants as a reference to go after. Everyone have a nice day and happy growing. I would also like to thank all 420ers for all the help in growing my plants. I could not do it without your help. 420 is the best growing site on the web. Later

Back
Top Bottom