Hey @KeithLemon - did we cover this in our message conversation? Think so, lemme know if not.

Edit: it doesn’t take long to recover from that since you have a big, healthy girl. The healthier the plant, the faster the recovery. This is the spread it out idea we discussed.
I checked her this morning and she show no sign of objection from the defol. I am starting Big Data tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for checking in. :thanks:

I have the pots for my Sour Diesel a little too close to each other and hate to move one as roots have grown through the bottom of my pots, but I have to move one of them. I wonder if I throw some Mykos under the pot when I move it. If it will help the roots to just start growing in the ground again. I knew I should have moved one earlier in the season. Well live and learn. I should do it now before the stretch and flower. This goes in my notebook as another screw up not to repeat. Damn :oops:

I have the pots for my Sour Diesel a little too close to each other and hate to move one as roots have grown through the bottom of my pots, but I have to move one of them. I wonder if I throw some Mykos under the pot when I move it. If it will help the roots to just start growing in the ground again. I knew I should have moved one earlier in the season. Well live and learn. I should do it now before the stretch and flower. This goes in my notebook as another screw up not to repeat. Damn :oops:
I'll bet my notebook is fatter than yours! :)

I'll bet my notebook is fatter than yours! :)
Mine is already a book and I have only been at it really one year. I know your plants are much nicer than mine. I do everything twice. Well may be three times and still screw up. :oops:

Mine is already a book and I have only been at it really one year. I know your plants are much nicer than mine. I do everything twice. Well may be three times and still screw up. :oops:
Screwing up is a part of the learning process Keith. All of the stellar growers here have their moments! It's not a limited-membership club. Everyone has an ID card. :Rasta:

Good morning all here is some pictures

D9BC023D-869A-4728-92C7-09A05123A734.jpeg

8442BBF5-C29A-4B84-B4A8-F8EA0D3A3D6C.jpeg

DD34D8A9-D359-4D21-A9B0-1AF0A3FF7A39.jpeg

2050DB8A-BD34-442F-BFCD-3459C63F8D80.jpeg

7D998FDA-E01C-48AD-8C18-68CCA75C1BC7.jpeg

2AD895A2-AADD-4FD5-A6E8-606AFC50802C.jpeg

66C0352E-C79F-47C9-B8A8-62B905D03C84.jpeg
Take a good look 👀 members, Keith supports @420 Magazine. That’s a nice looking Coffee Mug ☕️ you got there. I have one just like it! Way to go Keith 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Screwing up is a part of the learning process Keith. All of the stellar growers here have their moments! It's not a limited-membership club. Everyone has an ID card. :Rasta:
Ya but screwing up on stupid stuff. You stellar growers make everything look so easy and I never see any stupid mistakes.:oops:

They're looking great Keith, your screw ups are showing some excellent results!

I don't see where you need to move any unless the branches are going to be laying on top of their neighbors. And if those military grade camo covers don't completely keep the rain out, cardboard covers will. :thumb:
Thanks, Shed. I will have to get some cardboard. Right now, I only have one piece that I am going to use on the Apple Fritter. These Sour Diesels have not gone through there stretch yet and I am afraid when they do, they will be laying on each other.:thanks:

Thanks, Shed. I will have to get some cardboard. Right now, I only have one piece that I am going to use on the Apple Fritter. These Sour Diesels have not gone through there stretch yet and I am afraid when they do, they will be laying on each other.
Grocery stores usually have tons of boxes they're throwing out, and a bamboo pole or two should be able to keep the plants from messing with each other after stretch. :)

Ya but screwing up on stupid stuff. You stellar growers make everything look so easy and I never see any stupid mistakes.:oops:
It's not stupid stuff Keith it's just "stuff."

My theory is that almost all of us have a life-style disadvantage that affects the frequency of our mistakes. We get zooted! :ganjamon:

Grocery stores usually have tons of boxes they're throwing out, and a bamboo pole or two should be able to keep the plants from messing with each other after stretch. :)
Thanks again and I am on my way to the Stop & Shop. I have plenty of bamboo poles. :thumb:

Got it the corner store has cardboard. Now just cut them out and all set. Thanks, Shed and this was the second time you told me about the cardboard. Think it needs to go in the book HaHa

Good morning 420ers looks like a beautiful day on hand. I will feed today and start Big Data on my Apple Fritter not sure if I am seeing pistils or not, but she is close enough. I have to move one of my pots today because once the Sour Diesels start to stretch, they will be sitting on top of each other. With rain tomorrow I will try my cardboard covers out, but I am also going to use the ponchos to cover the cardboard on the Sours. The AF has no problem with the rain so just a cardboard cover for her. Got to go to the Dentist at 11 and I hate going there even if it is just a cleaning, but I should feel great full I can go. God, I wish this weather would stay for a few weeks, but we cannot control the weather. I will have pictures later. Have a great day and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom