Plants look AAA bro; later today I will tag you on my thread I will take a pic or two of my leaf and the grasshopper eating it. I can post pictures here if you want to.

Think about leaf damage as a form of stimulating plant growth hormones; what happens when you top a plant or defoliation happens? a couple days later everything is exploding with new growth. So for one leaf that is eaten there is a new one coming, thats until flower starts... you have potentially all month of July to defol, train and overall prepare the structure of the plant to support the flowering period. Trust me you want to be prepared when you have fat buds and its raining 4-5 times a week.

One love bro
:passitleft:
Thanks Dani and go ahead and post pictures I will look forward to seeing and learning from them.

Beautiful Keith every day their health makes me happy.. some random unprofessional advice lool... Maybe if you do pull any leaves make a leaf skirt around the pot like a offering.. here's yours now stay the F off of mine lol or just don't pull any so you've always got more then enough to share 🤣✌🏽

You can have all the caterpillars you want in veg and not treat them, but if you take a live-and-let-live attitude in flower you can lose your entire harvest to bud rot from those munchers. This morning I killed the one who did this to one of my clones:
20230626_084459.jpg

and I grow outside all year!

You can have all the caterpillars you want in veg and not treat them, but if you take a live-and-let-live attitude in flower you can lose your entire harvest to bud rot from those munchers. This morning I killed the one who did this to one of my clones:
20230626_084459.jpg

I look 👀 @ it like they’re stealing from me. Now I’m not stingy but you do need an invite and there’s a lot more foliage that they could be munching on than my precious few. I don’t like pests but that’s just me and I respect however anyone else grows is their preference. CL🍀

20230626_084459.jpg

I am going to Walmart to get some Monterey BT in a couple minutes. I cannot see the little Basterds, but I can see they have been there eating my leaves.

I am going to Walmart to get some Monterey BT in a couple minutes. I cannot see the little Basterds, but I can see they have been there eating my leaves.
Kill em all let God sort them out Keith.☠️☠️☠️ lol CL🍀

20230626_084459.jpg

Got it. 1 teaspoon in 32oz water. Spraying this afternoon. Thanks Shed

20230626_084459.jpg

F851F997-E73F-4D18-87B9-9DC050E42115.jpeg
E09A8319-3CF4-4FC7-8C0D-17A70305535C.jpeg
D0D55C85-5D81-4AF2-B0ED-927B6CE94F66.jpeg
71D0DDC0-DBDB-4EAA-B08E-2E21206640DA.jpeg

In the spirit of sharing with Keith we all have the same holes on fan leaves. Third photo grasshopper on the fan leaf. I personally don’t spray to kill. I spray to prevent them to even staying around for long. It’s a thing of the plant some get eaten by grasshopper others by caterpillars… I don’t see them later in September.

By the way it’s great to know you grow outside too, I thought you put plants in and out.

I grow a completely different way, biodynamic gardening. Every single insect is telling something about the plant and the environment around it. The plants I leave out in the bush don’t show this kind of damage, which in the greater vision of the growing process one mulched fan leaf is nothing for a plant that’s going to be 6 ft tall and give 3/4 to a lb of bud.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a killer of slugs, spiders, caterpillars, grasshoppers, aphids, spores… sometimes we don’t need to drop the atomic bomb to kill a spider.

:peace:

By the way it’s great to know you grow outside too, I thought you put plants in and out.
I do, but since they're out all day they're subject to the same insects everyone who grows outside gets. I just bring them in with the plants as well!
Every single insect is telling something about the plant and the environment around it.
In an urban environment, the insects in your garden could have nothing to do with you and everything to do with what your neighbor 20 feet away is doing in their garden! I know that some plants are aphid magnets (I'm looking at you DDA), but moths and butterflies will land on anything green...
full

and eat their way through your leaves (fine) and your flowers (budrot).
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a killer of slugs, spiders, caterpillars, grasshoppers, aphids, spores… sometimes we don’t need to drop the atomic bomb to kill a spider.
I don't kill spiders even in the house! Black widows are the exception. 👞

F851F997-E73F-4D18-87B9-9DC050E42115.jpeg
E09A8319-3CF4-4FC7-8C0D-17A70305535C.jpeg
D0D55C85-5D81-4AF2-B0ED-927B6CE94F66.jpeg
71D0DDC0-DBDB-4EAA-B08E-2E21206640DA.jpeg

In the spirit of sharing with Keith we all have the same holes on fan leaves. Third photo grasshopper on the fan leaf. I personally don’t spray to kill. I spray to prevent them to even staying around for long. It’s a thing of the plant some get eaten by grasshopper others by caterpillars… I don’t see them later in September.

I grow a completely different way, biodynamic gardening. Every single insect is telling something about the plant and the environment around it. The plants I leave out in the bush don’t show this kind of damage, which in the greater vision of the growing process one mulched fan leaf is nothing for a plant that’s going to be 6 ft tall and give 3/4 to a lb of bud.

:peace:
I sorry but I am a killer you F*ck with my plants and I will kill you ( meaning bugs)

I do, but since they're out all day they're subject to the same insects everyone who grows outside gets. I just bring them in with the plants as well!

In an urban environment, the insects in your garden could have nothing to do with you and everything to do with what your neighbor 20 feet away is doing in their garden! I know that some plants are aphid magnets (I'm looking at you DDA), but moths and butterflies will land on anything green...
full

and eat their way through your leaves (fine) and your flowers (budrot).

I don't kill spiders even in the house! Black widows are the exception. 👞
What about the Brown Recluse? They don’t make the Shedster kill list? Do you have a link on how to properly dispatch n dispose? Lmao CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :ciao:

Good morning 420ers It is another cloudy day here and threatening rain. I need sun again and it does not look good the next few days. My plants are growing good just the same. No feeding till they dry out. Sprayed the last Sour Diesel with Monterey Bt. I hope the rain holds off these plants need to dry out. Everyone have a great day and Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom